Chapter 385
1k 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to jonathan b. and Cloudy!]

Lucky 385

"Sana..."

Ivy Naomi Higashikata's eyes lit up when she heard her name. 

"I know you." 

"Me?"

"Yes. I heard there was a woman who could answer my questions with diamonds. I heard you're rich." 

Ivy Naomi had been a DemiGod for nearly 200 years. In fact, she was older than the country of Dellia, which was founded 150 years ago. 

As a powerful woman, she had a dream she wanted to pursue. 

The rank of God. The league of true gods. Beings who ruled the world thousands of years ago. 

Ivy Naomi searched for a way to reach that level, but she failed miserably. There was no other way but to cultivate. However, Ivy Naomi knew that it would take her at least a thousand years to gain enough experience to break through. Even enlightenment would not help her. 

Besides, it was not easy to become a God. Heavenly Tribulation was a process she would have to face. 

She had already faced the Tribulation when she became a Demigod, and it was a terrible torture. She felt like she wanted to die. 

However, her ambition was much stronger than her fear. She wanted to reach the stage where everyone would kneel and worship her. 

'I want to become the first god rank of this era.'

Her gray eyes shone with determination. 

"..." 

Sana smiled bitterly when she heard what Ivy Naomi said. She was indeed rich, but she could not use her money and possessions right now because she was acting 'dead' at the moment.

'I was hiding from the Council of Torment. My bank account was frozen because my death was connected to the Council of Torment. I can't even sell my properties.'

Sana had an amusement park in Aoneon Port. The amusement park was destroyed by the Aberrants during the Blood Moon...

With her power, Sana realized that danger would fall before her and she would die. 

So she fled when she realized that a powerful organization was after her. 

She used her Term Attribute to find someone to protect her. Perhaps fate was playing with her as she met Medu, an unknown DemiGod who appeared out of nowhere. 

Since then, Sana decided to follow Medu. Medu was a strong woman and she could protect Sana from danger. 

However, Sana understood that it was not enough to have a powerful bodyguard. She needed a strong organization to rely on. 

In fact, she was the one who convinced Medu to join an organization. 

"Yes, I'm Sana." 

There was no reason to lie. With a little research, they could find out her identity. 

"I thought you were dead." 

"About that..." She smiled bitterly. She didn't want to explain everything, so she kept her smile. 

"It's okay if you don't want to explain. I heard that your Term Attribute can answer any question."

Ivy Naomi was obviously interested in her. One of the reasons she agreed to Medu joining the Triad was because of Sana.

"Yes. But the more difficult the question, the more difficult the answer. Besides, I need 20 carats of diamonds to activate my power. And I can only answer one question per person."

"I see." 

Ivy Naomi had a spatial ring and blatantly threw a box of jewelry at Sana. 

"I trust you, I hope you will give me a correct answer."

"As long as your question is not difficult, I'm confident in my ability." 

Sana grabbed the jewelry box and found two diamonds, enough for her to consume and activate her Term Attribute. 

"I only have one question. I want to find a way to break through and become a God rank."

'As expected, another person who wants to break through.'

This was not the first time Sana had met someone like Ivy Naomi. 

"Then..." 

Sana steeled her heart and swallowed the diamonds. She gritted her teeth and swallowed. 

A few seconds later, Sana's face darkened and her body shook uncontrollably. 

The people watched her with interest. 

Just like Ivy Naomi, Barathros and Jejomar were interested in Sana's unique ability. 

Sana gasped after shaking. She was sweating buckets and breathing heavily. 

She wiped off the sweat and looked at Ivy Naomi in surprise. 

"I never expected to see those letters twice."

"What did you see?" Ivy Naomi raised her eyebrows. 

"I only saw two letters. Other than that, I have nothing else."

"It's okay. I won't be mad at you. I know how hard it is to become a God rank. I just want to know if there's a chance for me to become one."

"The letters I saw are C and R."

C. R. 

'Dejavu...'

Sana remembered the elf descent she had seen last time. Marianne Francine asked the same question and she received these two specific letters. 

"C. R... Thank you Sana, I know it will be hard even for someone like you". 

Ivy Naomi was disappointed. She didn't expect to receive two letters in response. 

"Actually, I can give you more hints, but..."

Sana looked at Medu. This blindfolded woman had asked her to answer only Ivy Naomi, she didn't have to help Barathros and Jejomar. At least not now. 

"Now that you have received a payment from my subordinate Sana, it's my turn. Ivy, I want you to keep your promise."

Medu stepped forward and grinned. 

"Of course, I never break my promises. You can do whatever you want with them."

Ivy Naomi nodded and let the show begin. 

"What's going on here?"

"Looks like we were taken by surprise."

Barathros and Jejomar realized that something was wrong. Based on Medu and Ivy Naomi's interaction, the two women made a deal.

"Guys, don't worry. I will explain. I talked to Ivy and she agreed to let me kill one of you. After all, the name of our organization is Triad. It will be kind of lame if we have four leaders, right? So I have to kill one of you. The weakest will die, and the stronger will live. Simple as that. Now you can fight me all at once, I have no problem with that."

Medu opened her arms with ease. As a woman who had lived for thousands of years and joined the battle against the Demon King, she was confident in killing two DemiGods.

'Ah, I only need to kill one of them.'

12