Chapter 386
1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 386

Ancient time, back when the world was in great turmoil. 

The whole world was affected by the resurrected Demon King. The fierce Demon King killed almost all living things. 

With his power to command the Aberrants, he plundered the surface of the Earth and almost caused the extinction of all living beings on the planet. 

Even the Gods could not stop his hatred. One by one, they fell into his bloody hands. 

The Demon King killed every god without mercy.

From the loving God Rank Amore to the mighty, fierce Ogre King. The Demon King left these Gods lifeless. 

Since then, the God Rank has become nothing but a myth. 

But someone appeared and stopped the Demon King's madness. 

The Legendary Hero. Some call him Arthuria, others Arthur Pendragon. Some call him the savior of the world. 

If there was one thing he was known for, it was as a demon slayer. With the ability to infuse his weapon with endless energy, the hero Arthur Pendragon and his teammates faced the Demon King.

Their party consisted of ten members. Arthur Pendragon was the leader, perhaps the most famous. 

As for the others, their history slowly faded away, and only a few stories were written about them. It was not even clear if these stories were true. 

The battle against the Demon King lasted for weeks before it ended.

The hero and his team won the battle, but it was not an easy fight. 

They lost half their team. 

Besides Arthur Pendragon, four people survived the battle to tell the story.

The High Elf of Fate, Joe Mama, the Oracle. She returned to the elven kingdom of Hulian and rebuilt it. 

The cursed woman Medusa. She disappeared after the battle. The story says that she returned to her hometown to heal her lover. 

And the Ogre Blacksmith named Vulcan. He erased his legacy for unknown reasons. He passed his weapons to his descendants and died of old age, alone in the deep mountains. 

There was another person, but no one knew his true identity. 

These five people were the ones who ended the reign of the Demon King. The legendary heroes of the past. 

.........

......

...

"Ivy! What is this madness?"

Earthshaker Barathros had a contorted expression as he glared at Ivy Naomi. 

"Exactly what I said, I will let Medu decide."

"But...!"

"Barathros, there is no point in talking to Ivy Naomi. You know she's the one who founded the Triad. Besides, we're not original members, we were recruited too."

The tall man, Jejomar Rozal, cracked his neck and stood up. He was shocked at first, but he quickly understood the situation. 

The Triad only had three leaders. Medu only kept the culture clear. 

"Hoh, I'm impressed that you're not afraid at all." 

Medu grinned. 

"It's useless anyway. Or maybe you let one of us resign."

"No, killing you is much easier in my opinion."

"I see."

While the Demigods were ready to face each other, Sana and Athena were sweating profusely. 

They were confident in Medu's ability, but they could not help but sweat and tremble. They had already heard Medu's intention before they attended the banquet. However, it was difficult for them to face the current situation with calmness. 

With one wrong move, Athena and Sana would lose their lives. This battle would be dangerous for weaklings like them. 

"Shit!"

In the end, Barathros had no choice but to face it. He was no amateur. He survived many dangerous battles and became a Demigod, he was a powerful being. 

He just didn't like to be played. 

'I was the youngest member of the Triad. Tch, I thought this Medu would be my junior. Still, she decided to kill one of us? Hell, no. If anyone is going to die, it's Medu herself.'

The three DemiGods released a crushing pressure and cracked the floor. 

As the weakest person in the room, Sana fell to her knees, vomiting blood. Athena helped her and stood in front of Sana to protect her from the pressure. But even Athena was struggling. 

"Stand behind me, you two will die if you get caught in their fight." Ivy offered Naomi, and the two women gladly accepted her goodwill. 

No one wanted to die. 

Just before the three began their battle, a loud scream echoed.

-- Wham!

Suddenly, a strong disturbance occurred and their surroundings began to shake. 

The three of them stopped fighting when they realized that something was happening outside. 

"Looks like they weren't behaving." Ivy Naomi frowned. 

She understood that there were spies from different countries attending the banquet. 

The Triad let them in because they had a message to send to Junian and other countries. However, instead of behaving themselves, they decided to cause a ruckus. 

"It looks like they don't like the Triad at all. Based on the pressure they are releasing, they clearly hate us." Medu chuckled. 

"I guess we will have to postpone our battle, huh?"

"..."

The two men were silent. They understood that the current situation was dangerous. 

"We are not the only DemiGods. After we announced that the Triad had recruited another DemiGod, those factions decided to eliminate us," Medu said. 

"They're clearly fighting outside. What do you think, Ivy Naomi?" She turned to the green-haired woman. 

"Kill them. I thought we could do business peacefully from the lands of the Eastern Continent. I guess I'm wrong." 

She was irritated. She was still thinking about the answer Sana gave her. 

'C. R... Those two letters could be an acronym for something.'

Unfortunately, her thoughts were interrupted. She stood up and smashed the door. 

"Hm?"

As they stepped out of the door, they noticed that their surroundings had completely changed. They saw nothing but endless office rooms. 

"Is this the Back Room?"

As an ancient being, Medu was the only one who had information about this mythical place. 

"Nothing will change, kill the bastards who are disturbing the party."

13