Chapter 387
3.1k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Shout out to Overated!]

Lucky 387

"What should we do?"

In a private room, two people were calmly sipping wine as they sat and had a light conversation. 

"We must wait for the next order. We both know that we are not the only ones who attended this banquet." A man wearing a suit and a demon mask muttered.

The two spoke in low voices to make sure no one would hear them. 

"Ancas, Carillo, Dellia, Desmonda, and Junian... I heard that the Empire also attended the banquet." The woman wearing a green cocktail dress wore a rabbit mask. 

"This meeting is not easy. The Triad has announced their new member, and it might affect our plan." 

These two people were from the military country of Ancas. And yes, they were DemiGods. 

The Triad was a powerful organization, but there was one thing that Ancas was seriously thinking about. The leader of the Triad was Ivy Naomi Higashikata, who was known as one of the strongest DemiGods living on the surface of the planet. 

Even these two DemiGods from Ancas were not confident that they could kill her with just the two of them.

DemiGods were beings who had overcome the Tribulation and acquired the ability to hold the laws of the Earth. In addition, they had escaped the curse of the Backlash and could freely use their abilities.

However, even DemiGods had levels. Someone like Esmeralda Margaret, Lobo Lycan, and Ivy Naomi Higashikata were different breeds of DemiGods. Their Term Attributes were so powerful that they could kill ordinary DemiGods. This was one of the reasons why they were feared. 

Their existence alone could affect the future of a country. 

"At least you're with me, King of Barrier. The strongest defense of Ancas." The woman chuckled and sipped her wine. 

"Do not be careless. We are in the den of the enemy and there are dangerous people from other lands."

"I know." The woman shrugged. 

The woman in the green dress was just a new Demigod. She had become one 16 years ago. In a way, she was a junior. 

Mortals had a short life span, unless they were descendants of demihumans. Like Sana, her Elven blood was so strong that she looked young even though she was already 60 years old. She clearly had a long lifespan. But DemiGods were different, they had longer lifespans because their physical bodies had already overcome the Tribulation and evolved. 

As soon as they realized that another DemiGod had joined the Triad, the two DemiGods from Ancas immediately contacted their government. 

Junian had blocked all means of overseas communication via text messages and the Internet. If the message came from the neighboring countries, the Junian government would intercept and delete it. 

However, there were other ways to communicate with Ancas without using the Internet and text messaging. 

Right in front of them was a small A1 paper. This paper was made by Rune Technology. This A1 paper had another copy in Ancas. If they wrote something on this A1 paper, it would be displayed on the other A1 paper. 

They had already written the important information, and Ancas had surely read it. 

If they were right, Ancas was definitely talking to the other countries right now. They were discussing the next step. 

A few minutes later, letters appeared on the A1 paper. This meant that Ancas had contacted them. 

The man and the woman read the message and their expressions slowly darkened. It seemed that this banquet would be bloody.

-- Kill the Triad, we have already contacted Desmonda, Carillo, and the Xummolu Empire. Their sides will help us kill them.

"Looks like we have no choice." The man sighed and took the order. 

Four countries showed their hostility to the Triad.

The two people stood up. The woman drank all the wine, perhaps to make her braver. 

The two looked at each other, understanding that they would have to work together to complete the mission. 

They left the room and found that the party was still going on. 

With a cold glint in his eye, the man cast his Term Attribute and created a barrier. 

[Bruce Smallbum]

[DemiGod Rank]

[Barrier Term Attribute]

Bruce cast a barrier, making sure to block the entire mansion. He could control the barrier to be intangible and tangible. 

The barrier completely blocked the entire mansion without a problem. By the time the participants realized that something was wrong, it was already too late. 

They made sure that no one could escape, this banquet would be a bloodbath. 

Then the woman stepped forward and purple vines began to sprout from the ground. 

The vines released poisonous gas and slowly enveloped the group.

"Wh-what's happening?"

"Gaah--! Poison! Poison!"

The participants realized that they were under attack. The poison gas was melting their clothes and skin. Even inhaling the gas destroyed their lungs. They began to cough blood as their skin melted. 

They began casting their abilities to fend off the vines. However, the vines were faster and penetrated their bodies, causing more injuries that easily melted their bodies. 

Only people with strong physical constitution could defend themselves against this kind of attack. 

Fortunately, most of the participants were criminals who knew how to adapt. Without hesitation, they began to run away and create a distance. 

Some who had shrunken battle suits started to equip them. 

"Eliminate them all." The woman said. 

[Watson Grape Juice]

[DemiGod Rank]

[Poisonous Vine Term Attribute]

The two began their mission. 

.........

......

...

On the other side of the mansion, Calix and Shoujo heard the communication. 

Suddenly, there was a huge explosion and the walls around them shook. 

"Looks like we know their responses. The other countries have made their move." 

As an experienced spy, Shoujo realized that the other countries had decided to kill the Triad. They considered the Triad dangerous and needed to be eliminated. 

"Our job is done here. We have to leave," Shoujo turned to Calix, who was looking seriously at the place where the Triad had gone. 

"Hey, did you hear what I said?" 

"..."

Calix didn't answer. This battle would be a clash of DemiGods and someone like him was unnecessary. He understood that very well. 

But he was worried about something. 

"Athena..."

The maid became the assistant of Madam Medu, the new DemiGod of the Triad. 

If the battle really happened and the Triad lost, then Athena would be in danger. 

13