Chapter 389
536 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucky 389

"This fucker! Die!"

"Graah!"

Small battles were going on all around. Humans and monsters were killing each other. 

In the midst of this turmoil, a man walked casually. He was wearing a suit and a mask that covered half of his face. He was calm and unaffected by the situation around him. 

Calix showed no fear as he took each step. 

Suddenly, an ugly creature jumped at him and tried to attack him. However, the creature stopped when it realized that a molten rock flying out of nowhere was about to hit it. 

As a result, Calix successfully dodged another attack without any trouble. 

"Hey you! Are you an enemy? It doesn't matter. Die!"

Then another person glared at him and cast a spell. Calix just looked at him and walked away. 

"Bastard--guah!"

Before he could finish his spell, a large anaconda appeared and swallowed him whole. As a result, Calix successfully dodged another attack. 

"You? Why are you walking like a model? You deserves to die-- Fuck! I was bitten by spider!"

Calix dodged another attack. 

This process happened again and again, protecting him from danger. 

No one could touch him, all the people and monsters who tried to attack him died horribly. 

If anyone showed any hostility towards Calix, they would be met with misfortune. 

Since this was the second time that Calix had teleported to this place, he was no longer afraid. Instead, he made a plan in his mind. 

He had two missions. The first was to find Athena and save her from danger. The second was to find his uncle and decide what to do next. 

'Should I kill my uncle or not? I'm not sure if he's an enemy.'

Calix knew only one person who could summon the Back rooms, and that was none other than Berto Alb. 

With the monocle on his left eye, Calix scanned the place. The Back rooms had endless rooms and all of them were filled with horrible creatures. And now that the battle was in progress, everything was disorganized and chaotic.

He couldn't figure out who was who. 

One by one he looked around and saw humans killing each other, or humans killing monsters, sometimes it was the other way around. 

"I found you," Calix muttered to himself as he looked at the chaos in front of him. 

One person was being surrounded by dozens of people. 

"You! Are you the one who cast this spell? Let me out of here or I will kill you!" 

A grumpy old man pointed his sword at Berto Alb. But Berto just stood still. He was not afraid.

"Go on. If you're sure you can kill me, go ahead. Besides, you know it's useless. There's a barrier surrounding the mansion, and it's impossible to escape from this place."

"Tch! Damn it!"

Berto Alb had a simple reason for activating his Back Rooms Term Attribute. There were dozens of Demigods running around this mansion, and he had to protect himself. 

The only way he could live was by using all of his power. The Back rooms were his protective domain. Berto understood that facing a Demigod would cost him his life if he didn't take it seriously. 

The people around him gritted their teeth. They wanted to kill Berto to escape the Backrooms, but they could not get closer.

Whenever they approached him, they felt a terrible heat that could burn them to death. Furthermore, they could feel that Berto had another power that he was holding back. 

'The Demigods wanted to kill everyone at this party, and the Back Rooms Term Attribute is my best protection against them. As long as they are busy with the monsters and get exhausted, I will take advantage of the situation to kill them one by one... Let's hope I succeed.'

In this situation, Berto might even be stronger than a Demigod. 

"Damn it! Another wave of monsters is approaching!"

"Kill! Kill them all!"

"If I know this is going to happen, I shouldn't have come to this party!"

"You're damn right!"

They were tired of fighting these creatures. 

Only Berto was safe in this situation. 

While another battle was going on, a person calmly entered the prey and approached Berto. 

"This yellowish atmosphere is kind of scary."

"... Looks like you are here." Berto's pupils trembled slightly when he heard his voice. He hadn't expected to see his nephew at this banquet. 

"You are the only one who can summon this mythical place. Fortunately, you have a dark orange aura, so it didn't take long to find you."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Of course."

Calix took another step forward. An invisible pressure almost hit his face, it was frighteningly hot. Fortunately, the heat pressure did not touch him. 

"You... What are you?"

Berto narrowed his eyes. This person always survived his attack. In fact, Berto used his Wonder of Ohio to kill Calix, but he teleported him out instead, almost as if he had helped Calix escape. 

"Me? I'm just a guy."

There was only three meters between them. Calix's necklace transformed into a pistol.

"Uncle, are you my enemy?"

"I should be the one to ask you that, are you?"

They were relatives, yet they would kill each other if they have to. 

"Are you one of the people who started this attack?"

Berto crossed his arms and grinned. The atmosphere became much hotter. 

"No. Dellia is innocent. We never thought of attacking the Triad. At least I know that."

"So did Junian. I am the only one from Junian who attended this banquet, and I can assure you that I don't want to fight the Triad at all."

"I see."

The two stared at each other for a few seconds. 

"Looks like we have no reason to kill each other."

"That's good."

The two grinned and ran off in opposite directions. 

"Then let's clean this place up."

"Ack! You...!"

Berto cast his Hell Term Attribute and killed the nearest person. The person turned to ashes and died. 

Then Calix began killing the monsters and humans around him. With his monocle, Calix was not afraid of killing an innocent person. After all, this banquet was filled with criminals. 

"The criminals and spies from other countries, killing them is no problem," Calix said as he put bullets in the heads of his enemies. 

11