24: An Unexpected Break
301 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

24: An Unexpected Break

The next week was a nice relaxing week. As long as one doesn’t contemplate the meaning behind having people go visit James instead of me. Apparently James found a solution to the problem people have with Angels annoying them. It involves creating a mild hallucinatory effect that makes people think they can’t hear them. Does require people deliberately fail to resist a mind affecting effect since James isn’t strong enough to force such effects on people (and if his powers are limited how I think they are, he’ll never be able to force such effects on people). 

One thing that surprised me was that his first project involved installing new beds for married couples that helped them get into the mood and improved their sex lives. In hindsight, it’s a really good idea. Better morale, better DP generation too! 

Most of what James is making right now though, involves mind affecting effects which worries me a little. People are slowly losing connection with reality. Though, they are literally asking for it, so maybe I shouldn’t be so worried.

A creation of James that I thought was interesting was a locket for someone to keep a picture of their loved one. The trick James added in, was that with the consent of both parties, he could make it so that the person shown would appear naked to the lover, but clothed to anyone else who saw it. Essentially creating two pictures, and one was a secret only seen by their special someone.

Oh, that’s right, James is now doing photography for people. It’s become rather popular. I’m not sure how he prints out photos, but he can and does. It sounds like he really enjoys it too.

During this week, I spent some time talking with Alpha, and apparently the best way to make Alpha happy, is to allow even more monopolization of me. I was a bit unsure at first, but after Alpha split themselves into two bodies, and reshaped one into a dress around me, I realized I liked the dress they made. My old dress is dead (and apparently always was), so I guess I’ll just put it aside for now.

The dress is mostly black, with a slight purplish shine in the light. The most entertaining part though, is the creepy eye adorning the area above my breast. It lets Alpha see what’s going on more easily, and a big eye that looks around independently of me, is just the sort of creepy monstrosity I like! 

Black dress with a green eye

...wait, doesn’t this mean I’m basically broadcasting what I am now? Sure, it wasn’t really a secret, but wearing a dress that’s so obviously abnormal makes it impossible to pretend I’m just another human. Maybe I’ll be lucky, and no major troubles start. Clearly, I’m not going to be able to hide like this.

Hmmm… I’m a god, and I have worshippers who summoned me… do I get some sort of scrying ability to spy on them? Or are those jerks not sufficiently worshipful? … they aren’t sufficiently worshipful, ‘cause they aren’t using the Deedee’s I gave them! Bah! I can sense my creations some though, and the poor things I left behind are withering away somewhere. Speaking of which, my monster panties and mask aren’t getting used now… I should do something about that. Alpha’s made it clear that if I have any extra wardrobe needs, they want to be the one to solve it.

Alan’s the innkeeper’s view

A mask that can become a gag, and self-cleaning panties that will constantly stimulate a lady; both worn by Lae before. I suppose I might be able to find someone who wants them, but I don’t think anyone I know would. Is this what being in service to a god of monster sex is? Having to find people who want bizarre things like this? At least James is remarkably helpful. He’s been developing all sorts of solutions to problems, and people are incredibly grateful for the solution to the Angel’s constant annoyance. 

James actually seems better at this whole divine point gathering and use than Lae is. Maybe he’ll be able to help with some of the long term concerns, like security since we definitely aren’t going to be any sort of secret. When I explained to Lae what James was doing…

“He’s getting DP from fucking the virtual creations in his self-hallucination? I can’t believe that worked. He’s basically just masturbating and getting DP from it! I suppose that does explain why my DP income went up so much after he got to work… dang it, I don’t want to just farm DP with monsters fucking each other I want humans and monsters fucking each other!”

Are gods normally so picky?

Crazy Cultist’s view

First, the god we summon refuses to obey us, and even refuses to attack humans. Then the god escapes after we bring them sacrifices to use. Now we spend months travelling in search and find nothing! Not even a hint! This has to be the damned human god’s fault! They must be making us go the wrong way, so we can’t find the new god of monsters and make them hunt down the king! Surely there’s no way we could’ve failed this badly otherwise!

Crazy Cultist’s Angel’s view

Oh for fucks sake lady, if you’d split up and searched along every major road, like I told you to, you’d have found them already! I literally can’t lie! I can’t trick you like you think! I’m not trying to make you weaker and vulnerable to attack! There’s no one even hunting for you! With the crimes you’ve committed, I wish someone would hunt for you, but the army is busy, and everyone else is too preoccupied with normal life problems to hunt down you idiots.

Though, I suppose I don’t actually know if I want you to find her or not. It’s just frustrating that I can’t get you to listen to anything I say, no matter how helpful I try to be!

***Author Note***

Lae’s new dress has purple tentacles on the inside, that stroke and tease her, and are fully under Alpha’s control. She just didn’t think that was something important enough to mention (mostly because she thinks of such things as obvious at this point). Lae has just gotten so accustomed to Alpha’s attention, that she’d be more likely to mention the absence of such, than the presence of it.

As for the crazy cultists who summoned Lae… they have repeatedly rolled very very poorly in their search, and have managed to end up on the opposite side of the kingdom from Lae. Honestly, with how the dice have rolled, I suspect they’d have better luck just attacking the kingdom themselves instead of trying to find Lae and make her do it. I suppose if they were smart, they’d not have summoned an evil god in the first place. That’s almost never a smart thing to do.

14