Chapter 2 – Figuring Situation
6.7k 28 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Timeskip 4 Years*

1st POV

Yo da~

Nakiri Ayame here, it's been 4 years since i got reincarnated in this world. During those 4 years i tried to figure out my situation, mainly about my sword, my appearance and if will get a quirk or not.

The thing that i figure out first was my appearance, when i was 2 years old my horns started to grew. That made me really panick, i mean my horns suddenly grow at fast rate in front of my mother.

Fortunately my mother just took it as quirk awakening, she called our house private doctor to check on me immediately. It turns out the reason she is not panicking about my horns is because of father. Imagine my surprise when i found out that my father's quirk is Kijin Transformation, when he activate his quirk, he have pair of black horns grow up on top of his head.

Our private doctor then list it as Oni Transformation, although that is not my quirk just my appearance changing but maybe it was a good thing that doctor mistake it as my quirk, so if i do get a quirk in this world i could hide it as my trump card.

The next is about the sword that i wished, it's nowhere. I mean i try to ask my parents but their response just "Swords? There is no way we have a sword in this house." and "Ayame, if you want a sword you must be older first okay?" something like that. Of course i gave up after that and plan to search it myself.

The last thing that worried me was will i ever get a quirk or not. It seems, i indeed have a quirk.

It was yesterday, while i was studying at library there was a floating letter appear right in front of me. Surprised i leap backward and got my head bonked with bookshelf as a result. Slowly i got up and examine the flying letter, there was my name written on the envelope and under it, written from a Nice ROB. I immediately open the envelope and read the letter.

*Hey little girl, how are you doing in that world.

You must be shocked that a letter suddenly appeared in front of you right?

Don't worry it's me ! ROB !

I forgot to explain something to you so I wrote this letter and make it appear when you were at least 4 years old or when you awakened your quirk.

Yes !! you did have a quirk, 80% of the population in that world has a quirk, so why don't you have a quirk too?

I have no idea what your quirk is, but it is related to your mother's quirk.

And another thing is about your swords, I already planned to inform you about your swords along with this letter. I mean you can't hold a sword while you are a kid right? That's why I didn't tell you! Definitely not because I forgot to tell you okay !!

So about your swords, because there is not cursed sword or demon sword in your world i deemed it's necessary to hide it, that's why i bind your swords to your soul. You can call it by call it by saying their name but with enough practice you could do it by only thinking about summoning it.

So that's it little girl ! Practice Hard to figure out your quirk and how to use your sword.

From,

Your Nice ROB*

Yes, just by thinking about what happen yesterday make me mad. He definitely forgot to tell me about my sword!! But i got a quirk that's related to my mother quirk, that's definitely a bonus that i didn't think i would get.

I try to summon my swords too, that's why right now i am standing in front of big mirror in my room while staring hard at my reflection.

"Fuuhhh, it's time to try it huh." I said while observe my reflection.

Since there is a lot of edgy villain in this world, why don't i try to say lines in my previous world i felt embarrassed to say. I mean everybody always do it at their room right? Even i do it many times at my own room.

"Here i go, Come!! Youtou Rasetsu !!" I shout it while making a thrusting motion with my right hand. Because my room has a good soundproof system, i shout as loud as i could.

Right after i shout the name of my sword, black particle start gathering at my right hand. The first that formed is the black handle of the Oodachi, immediately sword guard and the blade formed while the scabbard(saya) appear behind my back right on my waist seemingly floating with rope tied to my waist.

"Woaaahhh !!! It's cool !!" I said amazed by now fully appeared sword in my hand. The sword has a circular sword guard and black mist circling the blade. The handle is black with rectangle gold in the body.

"The scabbard appear too, it's so convenient." I said while trying to grab my scabbard(saya). The scabbard(saya) is also black with red line with gold cresent moon patern and 2 golden lines making X near the tip.

"Umu, i am satisfied! Let's try to summon the other one, but how to hide it again?" I try to hide my sword before calling the other one, I try to let it go from my hand and it's a success. It seems i need to hold it or place it at the scabbard to maintain it, but in the letter ROB said with enough practice I can do whatever i want with how the sword worked.

"Okay, now the second one. Come!! Kijinto Asura!!" I shout again while thrusting my left hand, because why not.

Unlike black particle that appear while is summon Youtou Rasetsu, Kijinto Asura generate red particle. The sword formed in my left hand the same way as Youtou Rasetsu.

Kijinto Asura has red handle decorated the same way as Youtou Rasetsu, with rectangle sword guard and red blade. Kijinto Asura being a Tachi is shorter than Youtou Rasetsu, the same way with the previous scabbard(saya), Kijinto Asura' scabbard(saya) appear behind me too. I examine the scabbard to find it beautiful, with black and red flame pattern as base there is a black cresent moon pattern near the tip. The tip of the scabbard is decorated by gold make it look stunning.

Spoiler

Sword Concept

[collapse]

"Woaahh, it's beautiful. I want to try my swords so bad but, right now it's too big for me." I said with disappointment in my tone because i can't try it right away.

"Well, in 2 maybe 3 years I can try the Tachi for sure. Now let's try to experiment with quirk.

In the letter my quirk related to my mother. But, what's my mother quirk. Damn, i never ask mother about it."

I storm out of my room to find my mother, i search to living room, kitchen and lastly bedroom only to find out Risa cleaning the room.

"Risa, where is my mother?" I call out to Risa and she stop her cleaning to look at me.

"Ah Ojou, madam and boss have an appointment with someone important, so they leave to meeting place."

'So i must wait for them to came home huh, but when did they will be back? 2 or 3 days is definitely but if it's a month then i must figure out my quirk alone.'

"Do you know when they will come back?"

"They said that the meeting place is near so maybe they will come back this evening."

That's lucky for me, just need to wait for a while.

"Thanks Risa, please call me when they come back okay !! I will be at living room"

"Yes, Ojou."

I go to living room to watch TV and wait for my parents to come back home. To ask my Mother? Let's do that at dinner.


Author Note : 

There will be a timeskip at least until she attend Elementary School, after that i just say , Look foward to it !!
Please leave review to make me happy and know reader opinion !!

P.S. Ayame is so cute ~

194