Chapter 4 – Explanation time and Future plan
5.9k 25 179
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

"Mother, your quirk's so lame~ Father's quirk is 100 times better than yours." I said while putting on a disappointed face.

"Wha- how could you say that Ayame! Wait! There is more to my quirk. The truth is I don't want to show this to you but, there is no other way." Said my mother.

After she said that, she started glowing white light.

'Wait wait wait mother, why are you suddenly glowing. Are you gonna transform into a magical girl or something?'

After the light from the glow start to dim, my mother stood there while wearing a different costume. This time she wears a skin tight black costume that look like end game black widow costume with a black tube under her arms connected to a silver cylinder on her waist.

'What happens? She didn't transform to the magical girl but to an assassin!'

"Fufu, it's cool right? Wait here a minute, I will bring something from the back. I will show you how amazing your mother is!" Said my mother.

"Mother wai-" Before I finish my sentence she already disappears to the back of the dojo.

a minute or so waiting, she came back holding 2 shooting target stand. She places them in the mid of the dojo with 30ft separating them.

"Go to that corner and look at your mother's action Ayame, you will be amazed." She said and I go to the corner obeying her. I want to say something but I will feel bad interrupting her when she full of spirit like now, so I will follow her whim for now.

My mother position herself between the 2 targets with her arm stretched in the direction of each target.

"Then Ayame, I will start now. Look closely okay~." Said my mother, suddenly a flame came out from her hand. Amazed I try to look closely at my mother arms, after watching it closely I realize that the flame came out from the tube under her arms.

'So that tube can spew out flame huh, that means the cylinder behind her is filled with gas to burn the flame.'

After a while, the flame stopped and there is another light show. Now instead of tube and cylinder, on my mother's right waist there is a handgun holder. With practical movement, she took the handgun out and shoot the remaining target. After a total of 4 shots, she lower her handgun and put it back at the holder. Seemingly satisfied with her performance, she smiled and come to me.

"How is that Ayame, amazing right?" My mother said while patting my head.

"Yeah that's amazing mother, but how can fire came out from your hand, and how that gun appear mother, you said you can change dress but the gun is a weapon right?" I said to my mother, I already know how the fire came out from her hand but it's strange if a 4 years old know a lot of things so I ask her anyway.

"fufufu, let me explain it then. That fire came from the tube under my arms and inside the cylinder, there is a special fuel to power the fire. There is a lot of difficult mechanisms to explain so just know that the special fuel is there to make the fire big and travel fast. Now do you understand Ayame?" ask my mother.

"Unn, I understand mother, but how the gun appear?"

"I am getting there my love, my quirk is indeed dress change. It works with the dress and accessories that I save before. I can save until 10 set of dress to change into quickly. For the gun and the flamethrower, they are a part of the set as accessories.

Do you realize I change my clothes when I use a flamethrower and did not change my clothes when the gun appears? I can only use the weapon as accessories when using a costume that I consider combat costume, so I can't use guns as accessories to my dress that I use before.

So I use the same clothes as my set and just use different accessories to change the flamethrower into the gun I use before. It takes up another slot but it's faster to just change the accessories than changing the whole set." Explained my mother.

"So that gun is considered accessories, then how many accessories that you can wear mother? I ask my mother for further explanation.

"I can wear up to 3 accessories." My mother explained to me then change to her long sleeved dress again.

"Let's end this now Ayame, I and your Father have another meeting this afternoon so I must prepare for it." Said my mother

"Unn mother, then let's go back." I said.

We go back to the mansion with my mother holding onto my arm. I go to my room immediately after arriving at the mansion to think about what my quirk is and planning my next action.

I pick a notebook from a table and use it to make a note of my short-term goal and the long-term goal. My short-term goal is figuring out what my quirk is, my long-term goal is to get stronger. And to get stronger I need to train. Fortunately, all the training equipment is available at the dojo and gym in our mansions.

"I need to figure out my quirk as soon as possible, now I know what my mother quirk is the process of discovering my quirk will be easier." I said while taking notes in the notebook.

"Yosh, for now let's focus on figuring my quirk and training my body. After I figure out my quirk then I will start training it. After my body strength grows I will start training swordsmanship and hand to hand combat.

Fortunately, I already train hand-to-hand combat and swordsmanship in the previous world although I only use 1 sword for swordsmanship, so I need to learn the dual wield and got my body accustomed."

Yosh let's work hard. With that my training montage officially started

179