Chapter 6 – It’s time to get busy !!
5.6k 25 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

Finally at home, that was hell. After the teacher left the classroom, all of my classmates immediately asking each other questions, about their quirk, phone numbers, and a lot of random things.

Now at home, I can continue my training. Putting my bag in my room, I go to our mansion's gym immediately to train my body. Opening the door, I saw my father lift a dumbbell in each hand. During my training at the gym, my father often accompanies me, that's why it's not strange for me to meet my father here. I start with running on the treadmill, I start with slow speed, increasing the speed little by little is my routine to start my training.

After running for a while, I saw my father approach the treadmill beside me, he start running at a speed the same as mine.

"Ayame, can we have a talk? Don't, you can continue your training while we are talking." Said my father suddenly. I am confused, my father is the type of person that did not talk much. But if he starts talking it must be something important.

"What is it, Dad?" After dropping my act, I start calling my Father by Dad. I called my Mother by Mom but, she gives me a smile that's why I still call her Mother.

"What is your plan after graduating middle school? I know it only start today. But if you already plan your future, as your parent I want to know it." Ask my Dad.

My future huh, I did not really think about it. In my previous world, I want to become a worthy heir to our Family. But now, my goal is to protect my family. In order to protect them, I need to be able to use my power without someone interfering me.

To do that I need a hero license, I will be allowed to freely use my quirk and using a weapon. At first, I think without being a hero I will protect my family if someone is targeting them, but if I use my power without any legal license, our company will be at risk of scandal maybe even resulting in losing a lot of money.

"I want to go to hero school Dad, I want to obtain a hero license to freely use my quirk and protect our family." I said while looking at my dad seriously.

"I see." Answered my Dad.

"Fine, Ayame, if you want to be a Hero. I will strip your position as our company's heir." My Dad stopped running and said to me seriously.

Surprised by my Dad word, I stopped running. What did he say? Does he want to strip my position as heir?

"Wha- What do you mean by that you Old Man! You stripped me from the position as heir just because I want to be a Hero? What nonsense are you talking right now, answer me old man!" Enraged, I shout to my Dad.

"For now calm down, I will explain it in my study, the gym isn't exactly the best place for me to explain it." Said my Dad.

"*Sigh* Ok, let's go and you better have a good reason for it Old Man." I said trying to calm myself. My Dad is known for his intelligence so I doubt he strips my position as heir for no reason. But I am still mad because he said that suddenly and I want a proper explanation, that's why for now I follow my Dad to his study.

(In Study)

"So, explain to me your reason for stripping me the position of heir." I said to my Dad.

"Before I start explaining it, I want you to know our family history. Our family was a yakuza, in another word our family has a history of being a villain. We stopped doing our yakuza work 25 years ago when All Might emerge and become a symbol of peace. We stopped doing our illegal activities because of the pressure from the new society and the increase of Hero.

(A.N : I don't know exactly when All Might become a symbol of peace but All Might do attend UA and he is at his 45 now so I assume that he start being a Pro Hero around 25 years ago )

That's why my Father start a legal company, majority of our employees was a former member from the time when we were still a yakuza. They are what society calls a former villain, although the public already forgets that, there is still a chance they will know it.

If you want to become a hero, you can't be an heir. If one day the public know the truth of our family and company, it will affect your reputation as a hero if you are an heir that someday leads the company that is full of former villain. If you are not an heir, the effect will be minimum at best, because you are not the one to inherit our company." Explained my Dad.

Hearing my father's reasoning, I can't help but agree. I know our family was a yakuza because I ask it from ROB, but I forgot about our society. In this society that calls a thief a villain, if they know a Hero is the heir of the company with the majority of their employees was a former yakuza, they will want that Hero to retire. My Dad had a point in his reasoning, but I still can't accept it.

"But Dad! I want to be a Hero to-" Before I finish, my Dad cut my word.

"That's why I have an idea for you to be a hero but at the same time still remain an heir." Said my Dad.

What did he mean by that? I am confused, but after thinking a while, I realize what my Dad thinking.

"Are you thinking about using my ability to change my appearance Dad?" I confirm my suspicion to my Dad.

"Yes, we will make a new identity for you to become our company's heir. The truth is, 7 years ago when you told us your ability to change your appearance and costume, I made a new identity for you just in case something happened.

We just need a finer detail like a photo to make an identity card, our connection to the underground proved to be useful sometimes." He explains to me while having a wide grin on his face.

I see, so I will have 2 different identities and that is as Nakiri Ayame the aspiring Hero and another identity as Nakiri's Company heir.

"I understand now Dad, so how about the detail of the identity?" I ask my Dad, after hearing his plan I calm down completely.

"I leave the appearance up to you, but Nana already decided on the name so you can't choose it. Your other identity name is Nakiri Ayana." Said my Dad now leaning his back on his chair.

"I see, then I have a request Dad. Can you hire a swordsmanship trainer for me? Preferably a master at dual wielding." I ask my Dad for a trainer. Although I trained in swordsmanship before that's only the case when I wield 1 sword, I never have a formal style for my dual-wielding.

"I can arrange that, for now you can think about the appearance of Nakiri Ayana. If you already decide that you can call me again." Said my Dad.

"Yes Dad, I will do that. May I leave now? All of this makes me tired, and I want to think about Ayana's appearance." I said to my Dad.

"Yes, you may." Answer my Dad.

I leave my Dad's study and go to my room. I like my dad's plan, if this plan goes well then I will have 2 different identities that I can use according to the situation.

I started thinking about what I should do with Ayana's appearance.

'It's time to get busy!!'

166