Chapter 5 – Timeskip and School
6.2k 24 183
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

*Timeskip 7 Years*

Yahoo~.

Here is your lovely Ayame reporting in.

Right now I am swinging a wooden sword at the dojo, it's been 7 years since I start planning my goal. In these 7 years, I grew taller to 5 ft (152cm) rivaling my mother and I managed to do a lot of things.

I managed to found out about my quirk, I discovered it a day after I ask about my mother's quirk. My quirk for better or worst is simple, it let me change my costume and appearance.

Right, a rip-off from my mother's quirk, the difference is my mother could change her costume and accessories but mine changes my costume and a little bit of my appearance. I'm thinking about whatever I will tell my parents about this ability or not, eventually I decided to tell them.

They are surprised because I can change my costume as my mother did, they tell me to keep it a secret because it is unheard of someone to have 2 quirks with completely different abilities. Normally a child will inherit one of their parent's quirk or a combination of both. After I promised to keep it a secret, they smiling and we go back to our previous activities.

I tried a lot of different things with my quirk, right now I can save 3 sets of appearance and clothing.

The first one is my normal appearance 2 horns, silver short hair with red highlight streak at my bang and near my ears, my clothing in this set consisting black and pink hoodie and white jacket over it. I use a black skirt above knee length and black knee socks. ( like the cover image )

The second set is my combat set. My appearance stays the same for the most part except I change my hair length from short to long. The reason I change my hair length is that I want it to be different from my daily one.

I wear a different costume too, in this set I wear sleeveless black one piece that stops above my knees with a white hoodie jacket with red color scheme on the inside of the hoodie jacket. I wear knees high black combat boots with red pattern. On the left side of my hoodie jacket, there is a mask that I use when I don't want someone to realize my identity.

I don't have anything set for the third set because I often change the third set.

I do a lot of training too, mostly building my strength, swordsmanship, and hand-to-hand combat. When I was training like crazy, I realized something important. My super regeneration, it seems it did not just heal my external wound but also my fatigue. I become stronger faster than I imagine because of my regeneration, maybe I can beat the top 100 pro heroes right now if we fight in close range combat.

Enough of that, right now I am sitting in the hell called classroom surrounded by students trying to socialize in the new environment. I attend Soumei Junior High School because my parents force me to. This school is literal hell for me, every student here is so serious and acts like they are the best.

By the way, I drop my kid act when my mother found me swearing in front of the mirror in my room. As the heir of yakuza in the previous world, swearing is like a daily routine for me, after my parents found out about it my father muttering "As expected, it runs on the family huh". Because of my enhanced hearing I can hear that clearly, it seems my mother hear that too because she has a scary smile on her face. That day I promised although I drop my act I will act properly in front of my mother, the reason? It's not because she is scary okay? Definitely not.

Back to the classroom, the teacher entering the room while holding an attendance book. She started to greet the student and taking attendance.

"Good morning to you all, congratulations for passing to Soumei Junior Highschool. Because today is the first day of school, let's start with introducing yourselves. Let's start from my left." The teacher explained and pointing at the student who sat in the front seat.

By the way, I sit in front of the so called protagonist seat, second from back in the left row. The student that pointed by the teacher stand up and start introducing himself. One by one the student introducing themselves until I recognized one.

"Greetings, my name is Iida Tenya, my quirk is engine it gives me an engine at my leg that allows me to move faster. My dream is to become a great hero! It's a pleasure to meet you." He said with a straight face.

'Ah, it's gonna be troublesome. In the many classrooms available in this school, why do I have the same classroom with him!'

Oh my g- , no it's not that, oh ROB you b*stard, it must be you !! I bet you are laughing your *ss off right now watching me.

Why I am here, just to suffer?

I was spacing out until I hear the teacher calling my name. It seems it's my turn to do an introduction.

"Nakiri-san, it's your turn to introduce yourself." Said the teacher.

"Ah, I'm sorry teach, it seems I spacing out. Nice to meet you, my name is Nakiri Ayame, my hobbies are reading a book and singing. My quirk is Oni transformation, as you can see it's a mutant quirk that made me grow these horns and make me stronger than a normal human. Once again it's nice to meet you." I smile brightly while introducing myself.

I said that I'm done with acting but, a first impression is important right? Besides, I only act freely in front of my family or my friends and acting like a good girl can help me make a connection in this school full of rich 2nd generation.

"Now, because the introduction is over, The students are allowed to go home for today because there is no real lesson yet on the first day at school. Please Iida-san lead the ceremony." The teacher said that and Iida stand up.

"Stand, attention, bow, sit." He lead the other student to end the class.

"Well then students, be careful on your way back." The teacher said that and leave the classroom.

'Well, it's time to suffer.'

183