Chapter 7 – The time has come!
5.4k 17 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

It’s been 1 week since that eventful day, for me it was the busiest week in my life. From deciding my new appearance, my Mother participating halfway to decide my choice of clothes. After we have done deciding on my new appearance, we took a picture for my new identity card.

That is the easy part, after we have done with the new identity the next things we do are making a story. We decided to go with the sickly body plan, the story goes like this.

Nakiri Ayana has weak body since birth, that’s why she didn’t go to school or public places. Only her parents, her maid and her older sister Nakiri Ayame visiting her from time to time. A year ago her parents inviting a person that has a powerful healing quirk to try to heal her condition. The treatment ended up in success, since that day she does rehabilitation every day until she is completely healthy.

Because her older sister, Nakiri Ayame’s withdrawing from an heir position with the reason she wants to become a Pro Hero, Nakiri Ayana becomes the next heir for Nakiri’s Company. That was the backstory that we decide to tell the public.

For the appearance that I decide, I go with a silver drill hairstyle. If we talk about rich ladies, the first thing that we imagine must be a drill hairstyle.

Right now I use my new appearance, a normal human face without horns with red eyes, silver long twin drill hairstyle with a streak of red, my clothes look like a normal school uniform but modified with gothic style. White shirt and black blazer with red & black tie, knee high gothic skirt and stocking. I look like Celestia Ludenberg from danganronpa but with silver hair.

We also decide what Nakiri Ayane, my quirk is. I tell my parents that I can also summon will o’ the wisp fire because of my Oni Transformation and we decide to list that as my quirk. At first my Mother suggests that we list the quirk as dress change like my Mother’s but we quickly denied her Idea. If by chance my ability to change my appearance is known to people, they can start suspecting something, public opinion is really scary in this part. It seems my father, with his Kijin Transformation, can also using fire.

With everything done, I also back to my daily routine, attend school and continue training. Nakiri Ayana will not show up at least until high school under the pretense of training to become a worthy heir.

My swordsmanship instructor also arrived at this time so I can step up my training to sparring with my instructor. My instructor is a practitioner of Niten Ganryu Style Swordsmanship, the swordsmanship founded by Sasaki Kojiro. To say I am surprised is not an understatement, but it was a pleasant surprise. I start training like a crazy madman again in my swordsmanship. Because I hit the bottleneck at my hand-to-hand combat, I start training my other ability such as my will o’ the wisp.

I still attend the Soumei Middle School, but, I got no friends. It’s now my fault! They are scared of me just because of one incident. It was the third day of school, at that time because I am tired of planning and thinking about my new appearance my mood become a bit grumpy. My classmates seem can’t read my mood start to approach me and talking loudly, what happens next is obvious, I began to shout at them without minding my language.

Since that day, my classmates start avoiding me with the exception of one person and that person is of course the class representative, Iida Tenya. Not only he did not avoid me he tries to talk to me too, mostly he told me to not talk loudly. That’s his problem?! Not because of my foul language but the volume of my voice? I can’t contain my laughter and began to laugh loudly that time. Because he always tries to talk to me and I didn’t find his presence as annoying but rather funny i consider him as a friend.

My day continues like that until graduation. And finally, it’s time, for Canon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 Years timeskips*

“Ayame, do you have everything ready?” My Mother asks me many times already.

“Today is the entrance exam, so make sure that everything is ready.” Add my Dad.

“Yeah Dad, Mother, everything is ready.” I answer them.

Today is the start of the entrance exam for UA. Yes, I decided to come to UA for the hero school, at first I am thinking to attend Shiketsu High. But after thinking about it, after training and mastering my Swordsmanship and ability, what I lack is real combat experience. There will be a lot of conflict with UA as the center in the future, that’s why I join UA in order to get a real combat experience against the Villain.

My quirk seems can’t be upgraded any further without awakening it. I stuck at 3 sets, the only thing that changes after I use it a lot of times is, I can change between the set faster. Back to the topic, my ride to UA has come. Because my home is far from UA, my parents arrange a car to drop and pick me up from school.

“It seems my ride to UA is ready, Dad, Mother, I’m off.” I said goodbye to my parents.

“Yeah, do your best Ayame!” My Mother cheered for me while balling her fist in front of her *cough* non-existent chest. I although inheriting my mother's genes has modest assets unlike her, but it seems my height can’t go any further than 5ft (152cm). My height didn’t grow at all for 3 years! But that didn’t matter much, as long my assets are growing.

‘Maybe that’s why I drink from bottles when I was a baby.’

“You thinking about something rude didn’t you Ayame.” Sensing a danger behind her word I quickly shake my head.

“No Mother, look at the time, I must go now or I will be late!” I said quickly and enter the car.

As soon as I enter the car, I signaled to the driver to start driving. After 30 minutes ride, I arrived at UA. There are already a lot of students entering the examination place. Exiting the car a bit far from the entrance, I walk to the Written examination place. When I walking to the exam place, there is a girl that seems lost, that girl has silver hair like me, but it’s cut short with bang covering her left eye and black eye black under her right eye.

‘If I remember correctly she is a student from 1B right? I forgot her name though.’

“Hello, are you okay?” I said to the girl.

“Hii-. I-I am okay, just a little lost.” She squeal after hearing my voice, maybe because she is surprised. But for me, her reaction is so cute.

‘Cute~ What is this, her reaction is so cute.’ I thought, there is an urge to hug her but I resist it. If I suddenly hug her, she definitely will get scared.

“Are you looking for the examination place? If so I can take you there as I want to go there too.” I asked the girl.

“Really? That really help me, thank you umm ..”

“Nakiri Ayame, that’s my name, nice to meet you.”

“Yes, nice to meet you, my name is Reiko Yanagi.” Answered the girl.

‘Oh right, her name is Yanagi Reiko 1B hero course student in the show.’

“Then Yanagi-san, let’s go.” I said to the girl, Yanagi Reiko.

“Yes, Nakiri-san, thank you for showing me the way. I thought I will be late because it’s my first time here.” Yanagi said.

“It’s no problem, and you can call me Ayame if you want to.”

“Then Ayame-san, you can call me Reiko too, I will be happy if you call me that.” Answer Reiko.

“Alright then, Reiko-chan, I can call you that right? And you don’t need to add honorific to my name you know? Rather please don’t use it.” I said to Reiko.

“Yes, you can call me that. Then can I call you Ayame-chan too?” Answer Reiko.

“Yes, of course you can.”

While we walk to the examination place, we talking about a lot of things and even exchange phone number. Well, she is cute so I welcome it with open arms!

Then let’s do our best to pass the exam, or holding back for other people can pass the exam.

170