Chapter 8 – Entrance Exam
5.5k 7 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

Right now, I am sitting inside the auditorium. After finishing the written exam, I and Reiko split up because our sitting position is determined by our participant numbers. Beside me now is Iida, because we are from the same school, our participant numbers are right next to each other.

"Hey four eyes, it's nice to meet you here." I said my usual greeting to Iida.

"Nakiri, so you are attending UA too. It's nice to meet you, and please call me by my name." He answered me while doing his weird hand gesture.

"Yes, of course I want to attend UA, because UA is the best hero school. And I will consider calling your name if you get accepted." I said to him, it's funny to mess with him because he is always serious.

"Of course, then let's do our best!"

After he said that, the light in the auditorium stage started to lit up one by one. Standing in the middle, there is the Hero Present Mic, our MC in this briefing.

"TO ALL EXAMINEES WELCOME TO MY LIVE! EVERYBODY SAY 'HEY' " Present Mic said. As a cultured woman, of course, I will do the obvious thing.

"HEEEEYY !!" I shout and copy Present Mic's gesture. Iida seemed to be bothered with me shouting next to him but, maybe because he knows my personality he just sighs and didn't say anything to me.

"OH YOU THERE, NICE SHOUT! THEN NEXT I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THE PRACTICAL EXAM. ARE YOU READY !"

"YEAAAHH !!" There are more people answering Present Mic now. Must be my fault, or not? They must be going with the flow. Umu, totally not because I answer Present Mic earlier.

"That's voice Hero, Present Mic! Amazing." I hear a muttering behind me, as I look behind. Sitting there is the protagonist, Midoriya Izuku.

'Ah, I forgot he sit behind Iida in this orientation.'

"Shut up." The boy beside Midoriya said that without looking at Midoriya at all. Of course there sit Bakugou Katsuki.

"AS WRITTEN IN THE FORM ON YOUR HAND, YOU EXAMINEES ARE GOING TO DO A BATTLE TEST SIMULATION IN A REAL LIFE REPLICA FOR 10 MINUTES.

YOU CAN BRING ANYTHING YOU WANT. AFTER THIS ORIENTATION PLEASE GO TO YOUR DESIGNATED AREA WRITTEN ON YOUR PARTICIPANT CARD, OKAY !!" Explain Present Mic.

'We can bring anything we want? I thought we can only use our quirk or maybe some support tools. If we can bring anything we want, then I will use my sword.'

"Four eyes, which area do you assigned to?" I ask Iida.

"I got Area B, which one do you get Nakiri." Answered Iida.

"I got Area B too. So we are in the same area huh? I won't hold back you know." I said while smiling slightly. This will be fun, I was thinking about smashing some robots using my fist. But, now I change my mind. Because we can bring anything we want then I won't hesitate to bring my sword.

"Don't worry, you don't need to hold back. Nakiri please keep your voice down now, Hero Present Mic will continue his explanation." Answered Iida.

"Hai~" I answered half joking, mainly to make fun of him.

"Then that's okay." Iida did not get that I make fun of him and said seriously.

"THERE WILL BE AN ENEMY WITH 1 POINT, 2 POINT, AND 3 POINT IN EVERY AREA. YOU GOT THE POINT WHEN YOU DEFEAT THE DESIGNATED ENEMY. YOUR GOAL IS TO ACCUMULATE AS MANY POINTS AS POSSIBLE. OF COURSE, ATTACKING ANY OTHER EXAMINEE OR DO ANY VILLAIN ACT IS FORBIDDEN."

"Can I ask a question?!" Iida said while raising his hand.

"OKAY!" Present mic said and pointing his hand to Iida.

"According to the form, there is 4 types of villain printed. If it's a misprint, then UA the famous school in japan must be embarrassed for this mistake. We the examinee came to this place because we want to be Hero. And you curly hair over there, you are muttering too much! It's distracting. If you are here just to have fun, you better go home!" Iida, like in the canon asking a question and reprimand Midoriya.

"Hey four eyes, chill out man. He is just nervous. Just tell him to keep his voice down and that's it, no need to go that far." Although I too am bothered by Midoriya muttering, if I can get to his good side right now then it's a good thing. It doesn't matter if I like him as a character or not, the important thing is that he is a successor of One for All and he is the center of the problem in the future.

"Nakiri, you are right. I am sorry for going too far. Please continue the orientation Present Mic-san." Said Iida while he bows to Midoriya and then Present Mic.

"OKAY, OKAY, EXAMINEE NUMBER 7111. THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTION. THE 4th TYPE OF VILLAIN HAS 0 POINT, IN OTHER WORD HE IS JUST AN OBSTACLE. THERE IS ONE 0 POINT AT EVERY AREA, YOU CAN DEFEAT IT OR JUST RUN FROM IT." Explain Present Mic

"So that's why, Thank you very much!" Iida bow once more and then sit down again.

"THAT'S ALL FROM ME! LAST, THERE IS A PRESENT FROM ME, OUR SCHOOL MOTTO!

SURPASS YOUR LIMIT! PLUSS ULLTTRAAAAA !!! NOW EVERYONE, ENJOY YOUR SUFFERING!"

With that, the examinees start to leaving the auditorium to prepare themselves. I too go to the changing room. After making sure no one sees me, I change to my 2nd Set, my combat outfit. There is no change in my combat outfit except for my hairstyle, I make my hair short like my 1st Set. The reason is, 2 years ago when I was sparring against my swordsmanship instructor, he managed to cut my hair which makes me distracted for a while and leaving an opening for him to strike me. That's why I decided to keep it short.

Now then, I can do dual wield, but I decided to only use 1 sword for now. I decided to use my Oodachi Youtou Rasetsu, I summon it and it appeared behind my back right at my waist.

( A.N : How she carry her sword is like how Rimuru carry it )

After getting ready, we got up to the bus for our designated area. I found Midoriya inside the bus designated for Area B.

'So he got Area B huh, then holding back is it. After all, I need him as a trouble magnet.'

When I got inside the bus, they began clamoring loudly. Did I stand out too much?

"Oi oi oi, she got a costume already." Exclaim Mob A.

"Oi, focus on her back, there is a sword!" Exclaim Mob B.

"Is that even allowed?" Ask Mob C.

'Ah, of course. Well, let's just ignore them.' And I ignored them until we got to our designated test area.

Exiting the bus, I saw Iida standing next to Uraraka Ochako. Besides them, there is some familiar faces.

Like in the canon, Midoriya wants to talk to Uraraka but got stopped by Iida. While they are doing their thing, Present Mic, like any good host shouting.

"WELL START!"

As soon as I heard that, I shot inside the city ignoring the other examinees. I quickly found dozen of 2 and 3 pointers. I unsheathed my sword, start cutting them into pieces. Because of my enhanced strength and agility, cutting a robot is like cutting a cake for me. I keep searching for other robots and defeat them one by one.

Come to me !! You Sunnavabic !! Ha ha ha ha ha

1The entrance exam is here!
The reason I didn't make Ayame go dual-wield in this entrance exam is simple. I want to use that as trump card :)
.
Well, enjoy the chapter! Don't forget to leave a review!
.
Word Count 1278

168