Chapter 13 – End of 1st Day
4.6k 7 143
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

A shoutout and big Thanks to "Dan Kaiba" for sponsoring the extra chapters! I will upload extra chapters for 5 Days starting today!

Become a patron to support me! you can visit my Patreon by clicking 'Patreon' at footnote!!

Enjoy the chapter !!

1st POV

The trial is done. Well, Midoriya's doing well at least, but looking at that strength directly is really something. With only 1 finger he manage to score 705.3 meters, and that's his strength only after 10 months of training. Aaah~ I wanna fight him.

"What is this, DEKU!? Explain now, SHITRAG!!" Bakugou was about to attack Midoriya using his explosion. But before he managed to do that, he is bound by a cloth.

"Shit, what is this cloth? I can't …!"

"It's my special capture weapon, a steel wire alloy woven with carbon nanofibers. Geez, don't make me use my quirk so much. I'VE GOT DRY EYES DAMMIT!!" Explain Aizawa. "We are wasting time, let's go to the next trial."

The next trial is not remarkable, I just top everything. Yaa~ who know that they are this weak, I know though but I didn't expect them to be this weak. At least I expect someone to beat my score, except Uraraka in the pitch.

"Time to present the result." Said Aizawa. "Oh yeah, the whole 'expulsion' thing was a lie."

Everybody has a shocked expression on their face. Especially Iida, Uraraka, and Midoriya.

"It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performances."

"""WHAATTT!!!"""

"C'mon guys, use your brains! Of course it was just a ruse!" Said Yaoyorozu.

'If only that's true, Yaoyorozu got a brain but she thinks too much'

With that, the trial is over. I saw the score that Aizawa-sensei presented, and as expected I got first. Another thing that I realize is, the chibi pervert isn't here. I don't know how he fares in the entrance exam or his score. I didn't check B Class yet, maybe he's in there or didn't get accepted at all.

Well, he's just a comedy character so who cares? I can change at ease with him gone too.

"And … Right. Yep. With that, it's over. Go back to your classroom."

With that everybody go to the classroom. And with the trials over, the first day at school ended.

"Yoo four eyes, you wanna go home?" I greet Iida in the hallway.

"Nakiri, yes I will go home after this. And didn't you say you will call me by name if I get accepted at UA?"

"Well, four eyes is enough for now. Maybe some other time. Let's go to the front gate together then." We go to the front gate together.

At the shoes locker, I saw Reiko changing her shoes and greet her.

"Hey Reiko-chan!"

"Ah. Hello Ayame-chan." Reiko looked at me a bit shy. Hmm strange, why is she shy around me? It's a mystery~. And I realize, beside me is Iida.

"Oh Reiko-chan, let me introduce you. He is Iida Tenya, my classmate in 1A. My friend since middle school" I introduce Iida who stands beside me.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Iida Tenya from 1A."Iida as usual doing his weird hand gesture when introducing himself.

"A-ah, yes. N-nice to meet you too. My name is Yanagi Reiko from 1B, friend of Ayame-chan."

"Ah Reiko-chan, are you going home now?"

Yes, I plan to go home right now. My family wants to celebrate my first day at school ... it's embarrassing" She muttered the last part in a small volume. But unlike the shounen dense protagonist, I can hear it clearly!

Well, isn't my friend cute, she is embarrassed because her family want to celebrate her first day at school.

"Then, want to go home with me? We can use my car to escort you home." I offered to Reiko-chan.

Although we chatting online almost everyday, it's rare for us to have a direct conversations.

"N-no no no Ayame-chan, I can't bother you with it."

"No I insist, let's go." I take Reiko hand and dragging her to the front gate. "Sorry four eyes, you go home by yourself. See you tomorrow."

"Yeah no problem Nakiri. See you tomorrow."

My car already parked near the front gate, my driver open the back door and let us in.

"Hey, Zarume. Let's escort my friend to her house first, after that we can go home."

Zarume is the name of my driver. I just know about it yesterday when I confused how to call him and I asked his name. I was wondering why he didn't introduce himself when we first met but he answered. "I am just a lowly servant so you don't need to know my name Ojou! But because earlier Ojou asked for my lowly name, that's why I answer it! I am so happy Ojou asking this lowly servant." While his face is full of tears.

"Yes Ojou!"

"Ojou?! Ayame-chan, are you by any chance a princess?" Ask Reiko.

"Well, no. It's just my father own a big Corporation, and that's why my father's servants and employees call me Ojou." I explain to Reiko.

"In other words you are a princess, amazing!"

"Um? I am amazing?! Ha ha ha ha right I am amazing right Reiko-chan." I don't know why I act like this but. I love being praised. I was like that since my previous life, every time I got praised I always got big in my head and lost control of myself.

"Umm Ayame-chan? Isn't your character changed?" Ask Reiko timidly.

"Of course not! This I, Nakiri Ayame is an amazing girl. Right? Zarume."

"Of course Ojou, you are amazing. I am glad to become a servant in Nakiri's house and it's a big honor to become your driver to school!" Explained Zarume with tears in his eyes and left hand balling into a fist.

"See Reiko-chan! Hahahaha"

We chatting and joking around until we arrived at Reiko's house. We bid farewell to each other and I go back to my home.

Today I already have enough exercise in the trials, that's why I go to my room immediately to do my job as Ayana. My Dad gives me paperwork in order to get used to working in the Nakiri Corporation.

After finishing today's load of paperwork, I took a bath and then get to sleep.

Tomorrow is the 2nd Day of School, which means it's a battle exercise.

'Tomorrow is a battle exercise for 1A, there is a possibility my sword is banned. I will ask Yaoyorozu to make me a wooden sword tomorrow. I hope she will make me one, lest I will use my fist to smack my opponent.'

But didn't I forgot something? Well if I forgot about it, that means it is not important.

143