Chapter 15 – It’s time to b-b-battle!!
4.5k 3 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

I made a new Pat-reons!! If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor please consider to visit :

https://pat-reon.com/raizarp ( REMOVE THE " - " )

I uploaded advanced chapter in there !!

A shoutout and big Thanks to "Dan Kaiba" for sponsoring the extra chapters!

Enjoy the chapter !!

1st POV

"IT'S MEEE!! … THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!" All Might entered the door while doing a pose. Seeing this I am thinking.

'All Might, in the anime he said Holy Sh*t, have a different art style, and doing a pose. Could it be?! No, that can't be. I will test when I have a chance.'

As usual, I think about a useless thing while the class is excited seeing All Might and shouting things like "I can't believe this!! All Might's really gonna teaching us!!" or "The design's so silver age!".

"FOUNDATIONAL HERO STUDIES!! FOR THIS CLASS, WE'LL BE BUILDING UP YOUR HERO FOUNDATION THROUGH VARIOUS TRIALS!!

FOR TODAY, LET'S JUMP RIGHT IN WITH THIS !! BATTLE TRIALS!!" All Might hold up a card with the word 'BATTLE' in his right hand.

As soon as All Might said that, everyone in the class starting to get excited even more.

"AND TO GO WITH YOUR FIRST BATTLE… WE'VE PREPARED THE GEAR WE HAD YOU SEND IN REQUEST FOR TO MATCH YOUR QUIRKS!"

The walls in the classroom moved and from within the wall, there is a case lined up with numbers. Of course, mine is in that case too, I sent it a day before school starts. The one I sent to school is a new costume my Corporation made, its quality and appearance are the same as my 2ndset.

Why do I do that? Well, there is no way I would expose my dress change just to change into costume faster in school. I can always save my 2nd set for an emergency too.

"OUR BATTLE GEAR!! AWESOME!!" Shout Kirishima.

"Hey All Might-Sensei, can I ask something?" I raise my right hand.

"WHAT IS IT, YOUNG NAKIRI!!"

"This…" I pick my sword with my right hand and showed it to All Might. "… can I use it in the battle trials?" I need to make sure right now, if I am not allowed to use this, I can ask Yaoyorozu to make me a wooden sword.

"SWORD? COME TO THINK OF IT YOU USE A SWORD IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM. BUT THAT'S DANGEROUS!! I'M SORRY BUT I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO USE THAT!!" He said while making an X gesture with his hand.

"I see, well how about a wooden sword?"

"IN THAT CASE I WILL ALLOW IT, AS LONG AS THE TIP AND EDGE ARE BLUNT!! NOW GET CHANGED AND GATHER AT GROUND BETA!! THE GARB YOU BRING INTO THE BATTLEFIELD IS REALLY IMPORTANT, BOYS AND GIRLS!!"

We go to the dressing room. When we arrived in the dressing room I called Yaoyorozu.

"Hey Yaoyorozu, can you help me?"

"What is it Nakiri-san?"

"Can you make me a wooden sword? Right about this long." I showed Yaoyorozu my sword with the blade unsheathed.

"Sure, come to think of it why'd you really want to use a sword? Your strength can defeat your opponent easily." Yaoyorozu ask me while using her quirk to make a wooden sword as I requested.

I changed my clothes into my battle costume while we are at it.

"Well, I trained in swordsmanship since a long time ago. So I prefer to fight with a sword." I explain my reason for using a sword. While that's not a lie, that's not a full truth either. But, that's enough. "Thank you Yaoyorozu." I took the wooden sword that she makes and tied it behind my back using wrapped clothes that wrap my sword earlier.

Yaoyorozu's and the others seem to be done changing their costume too. We go to the Ground Beta together, waiting in there is All Might in all its glory. Seeing us, he shouted a word.

"DON'T FORGET!! FROM HERE ON OUT, YOU'RE ALL OFFICIALLY HEROES!!"

"ALL RIGHT!! LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF, YOU EMBRYOS!!"

Everyone walks confidently and stop in front of All Might in their hero costumes.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE TRIAL OF BATTLE!!"

I observe the other students and as expected. Their costume is unique, especially that Dad-complex Todoroki and Midoriya Deku. I laughed so hard when I saw Midoriya and got the attention of others.

"Well well, what we have here? Green All Might's hair?" I said while laughing, pointing my right hand in the direction of Midoriya's supposed to be All Might's imitation hair while my other hand clapped into my mouth trying to stop my own laugh.

"Pfft." I heard someone trying to hold their laughter and realize that it's All Might.

'It's funny to see it in the real-life, his costume not only impractical, but it's also so dumb too.'

"A-a-a n-n-no this-this is not like that!" Midoriya stuttering because he is embarrassed.

"Ahahahaha that's funny green boy, thanks for the laugh." I said to Midoriya.

"a-a-ah no problem" he answered, really? He said no problem.

"Sensei! Regarding the performance ground we'll be using, is it the mock-city from the entrance exam!?" Raising his hand, Iida asked All Might.

"Four eyes, if this is like the entrance exam. All Might-sensei will surely allow me to use my sword. Because he didn't allow me to, that means there is a high chance that we will fight each other." I explain it to Iida, well I can't stop myself!

I want to keep a low profile but with me ranked first on the entrance exam, my plan was already ruined! That's why I will go all out to have fun and mess with other people!!

"THAT'S RIGHT YOUNG-NAKIRI." All Might paused a little, maybe he didn't expect a student to explain what he wants to explain? He even writes in the notebook his plan for this lesson after all.

"IN FACT, THE BATTLE TRIAL RIGHT NOW WILL BE AN INDOOR BATTLE TRIAL!! VILLAIN CLEANUP IS USUALLY SEEN IN THE OPEN. BUT, MOST ACTS OF VILLAINY ARE COMMITTED INDOORS. BECAUSE ANY VILLAIN WITH INTELLIGENCE IS LURKING IN THE SHADOW." Explained All Might.

"FOR THIS YOU WILL SEPARATE INTO 'VILLAIN' AND 'HERO' GROUPS. FOR A TWO-ON-TWO TEAM BATTLE!!"

The students began asking All Might questions. All Might take out a paper and began explaining things that the students asked.

"YOUR TEAMMATES AND OPPONENTS WILL BE CHOSEN BY RANDOM!"

"Is that really how we'll do it?" Asked Iida.

"Well, pros are often forced to make an impromptu teams with other heroes they might now know well, so this is probably training that..." Explained Midoriya.

"ANYWAY!! LET'S START THIS!!"

I put my hand inside the random Box and got a ball with the letter C. I look around and found Yaoyorozu holding the same ball with the letter C.

Well, who's our opponents. Let's have fun shall we~

154