Chapter 14 – Preparations!
4.8k 12 160
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

A shoutout and big Thanks to "Dan Kaiba" for sponsoring the extra chapters! I will upload extra chapters for 5 Days starting today!

Become a patron to support me! you can visit my Patreon by clicking 'Patreon' at footnote!!

Enjoy the chapter !!

1st POV

The next day, before I go to UA, my Dad called me. I go to his study to meet him, when I arrived in front of his study, I knocked the door.

"Dad, it's me."

"Enter Ayame." Answered my dad. I enter his study and sit in front of him. Well, I really didn't need to mind my manner when I am in my real appearance.

"So, what do you need? I need to go to school so make it fast." I said to my Dad.

"Your swords, my friend already finished the scabbard design, so I call you here. Here take it." My Dad gives me a black wrapped cloth. When I open it, there is a familiar swords with its scabbard's design exactly like my Youtou Rasetsu. But, why the Tachi's design look like Youtou Rasetsu too?

"The one you use in the entrance exam is this sword right? That's why I ask my friend to design the Tachi exactly the same too. So if you want to, you can summon your other sword Kinjito Asura as an emergency when you acting as Ayana. Because the sword's ability is releasing a flame, you can always coat your sword in the flame to deceive the public by calling it Ayana's quirk ability."

I see, what my Dad says makes sense. But what about the quirk usage law?

"What about the quirk's usage law Dad? Ayana can't use quirk in public after all."

"That's why it's for an emergency."

For emergency huh, that means when nobody is watching or when I am cornered I can use them.

"Hai~ I will bring this to the school then, is that allowed?"

"Yes, I already sent a request for you to bring these swords to school. Alongside a bit of donation to convince them."

"Donation huh, then I will bring this Oodachi to school. Can you arrange for someone to bring the Tachi to my room? I plan to use 1 sword only when at school."

"Why? Didn't you learn dual-wielding style because you want to use 2 swords?"

"I did learn dual-wielding to use 2 swords, but Ganryu Style that I practiced is originally using only Oodachi. Besides, my classmates are too weak right now." I explain to my Dad. Seriously, if I use 2 swords it will be overkill. And I can always catch my enemy off guard when they expect me to use 1 sword only.

"Alright, then you may leave. Have a good day Ayame"

"Yes Dad, have a good day too."

I exit the study and go to school. Because there is a battle exercise today, I plan to run to school as my warm up. I hold my sword in my left hand and use my shoulder to support it. Because the road is crowded, I change my plan from running to jumping. I jump from one roof to another.

After 10 minutes of jumping from roof to roof, occasionally running on the ground because there is no roof in the vicinity. I have arrived in UA. I enter my classroom and met with Yaoyorozu who is already sitting at her desk.

"Yahoo Good morning!! Umm … can I know your name? My name is Nakiri Ayame !!" I said to Yaoyorozu.

"Good morning Nakiri-san! My name is Yaoyorozu Momo, nice to meet you!" Yaoyorozu answered.

I go to my desk which is behind Yaoyorozu. Yesterday I didn't get any chance to talk to the other girl because of Aizawa's trial, so I plan to talk to them today!

"Nice to meet you! So you are the one who ranked 2nd at trial yesterday. Your quirk is amazing, what is that? It seems you can make something from your body." I ask Yaoyorozu. Of course, I know her quirk, I just pretended to ask.

"Yes, but you are amazing because you rank 1 although you are not a recommended student. And my quirk is Creation, it allows me to make anything as long as I know the chemical composition. What about you Nakiri-san, what is your quirk?" Answered Yaoyorozu.

"Yaa~ I am flattered, I got a little serious in that trial. And my quirk is this." I point at my horns. "It's a mutant quirk called Oni Transformation, I have enhanced strength and agility, it's simple right?" I explained my setting to Yaoyorozu. Well, the truth is my quirk is just a plain dress change.

I talk with Yaoyorozu for a while until a lot of other students arrived in the classroom. There are a few of the students who got interested with a long thing wrapped in cloth that I hold in my hand. Maybe some of them saw me in the entrance exam when I use my sword.

"Hey! Your name is Nakiri Ayame right? Nice to meet you, My name is Ashido Mina!!" Someone called out to me from behind. I look behind and saw a pink girl with horns together with a spiked red haired guy.

"Nice to meet you too, I am Nakiri Ayame."

"I am Kirishima Eijiro, nice to meet you!! You are so manly at the trials! You ace everything!!" Said the red haired guy, Kirishima.

"Kirishima was it? Why'd you called me manly? I am a girl you know?"

"Well, you are so cool and strong!! That's manly!" Said Kirishima while he beat his chest using his right hand.

"By the way Nakiri, what is that?" Said Ashido while pointing at the wrapped cloth in my left hand. I place it on top of my desk and unwrap it.

Yaoyorozu, Ashido, and Kirishima watching the content inside the wrapping clothes surprised.

"Sword!! WOW! That's so manly!!!" Shout Kirishima, and he managed to gather the attention of other students.

"Yeah, it's my support item." I said.

"Support item? Isn't that basically a weapon?" Ask Yaoyorozu.

"It's my support item." I insist.

"How? That's a weapon! With your strength, you don't need that to beat your enemy!" Ashido placed his right hand's index finger on her chin.

"Well, that's why it's a support item."

"But that's didn't makes sense. You basically only need to punch your enemy to defeat them! Like me! I harden my skin using my quirk and beat my enemy!" Kirishima activated his hardening quirk making his skin rugged.

"It's a support item. For me to hold back that is." That's true, this sword that I show them right now is for me to hold back. After all, this is not my true sword! I did not tell a lie!

"For you to hold back? Your strength is indeed extraordinary, but why do you need to hold back?" Ask Yaoyorozu.

"That's-" Before I answer her question, the bell that indicates the start of class ringing.

"- for another time, it's time for class guys." I avoided the question. Well, it's a matter of time they know why I hold back. I will just delay it as long as possible.

Kirishima and Ashido get back to their seat. Present mic entering the class and start the lesson. Most of the students got bored because they didn't expect something like a normal lesson after yesterday's trial.

At noon, I had lunch together with the girls in the class. This time I managed to not get annoyed because the girls in 1A are not that annoying.

Well, let's eat well for now after all the next lesson is what I'm waiting for. Battle Exercise!

160