Chapter 21 – Business Meeting
3.9k 1 142
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor please consider visiting:

https://patreon.com/raizarp

I uploaded advanced chapter in there !!

A shoutout and big Thanks to "Dan Kaiba" for sponsoring the extra chapters!

And thanks to "Lee Zhe Aun" for your patronage on Patréon !!

This will be the last Extra Chapter !!

Enjoy the chapter !!

1st POV

In the end, my mother scolded me for an hour. She told me about the danger of acting reckless and I should hide or something.

'What a pain! To think she even arranged a guard to shadow me at school! What an overprotective Mother she is.' I thought that but I have a smile on my face. She is really a troublesome Mother, but I know she's doing that was because she loves me.

I enter the room and took the appearance of Ayana. Today, there is a meeting that I must attend as Ayana, my Dad said that this meeting is important so I must attend it no matter what. That's the reason I was freed from my Mother scolding faster than usual.

After changing my appearance I go to the living room, sitting inside the living room is my Dad and standing behind him is his secretary, Alisa. She is a woman in her 30 with blond hair tied into a bun. She wears a standard black office uniform for a woman. She is also wearing glasses with a white frame which looks perfect on her face.

"Boss, Ojou has arrived." Inform Alisa to my Dad.

"Good, Ayana. Let's go right now, the other's party already waiting for our arrival." My Dad stands up from the sofa and walking toward the door.

"Yes, Father. By the way, could you tell me about the other party, Father?" I asked my Dad while following behind him.

"The other party this time is the hero school, UA." I stopped on my track after hearing that, the other party this time is UA?!! Are you kidding me, you shitty Dad!! I know you always left important info behind if I don't ask anything, but this time at least he could tell me about this!

"UA?!! The one that Ayame-oneesama went?!" I asked my Dad, it's strange to call my name as Oneesama, but I must do it! For the sake of my setting!

"Yes, they want to ask for our cooperation regarding something. The detail will be discussed later, so I ask you to attend this meeting." Explained my Dad.

"But, what about that thing? The risk is too big, Father." I tried to said it as vaguely as possible, my old man's insane to bring me as Ayana to UA.

"Don't worry, just act as usual and leave the rest to me. I bring you in order for you to learn how I deal with things." He explained his reason to me. "Well then, let's go to the meeting."

We went to UA with Alisa as the car driver, we arrived after 30 minutes of the ride. When we arrived at UA, Midnight and Present Mic were standing at the building entrance to receive us. They greet us and escort us to meet the principal in his office. It's strange, I thought that business meetings were usually conducted in the meeting room or sometimes the restaurant's private room. Deciding to not mind too much, we arrived at the principal's office. We enter the room and Present Mic notifies our arrival.

"Principal, your guests are here." Said Present Mic.

"Thank You, please sit here." Said Nezu as he points at the seats in front of him.

We took a seat in front of him, my Dad took the right side right in front of Nezu. I sat on my Dad's left while Alisa's standing behind our seat. Right after we sat down, Midnight puts 2 cups of tea on the table in front of us. "Thank you very much." I said to Midnight with a smile on my face. She replied back with a smile "You're welcome." And leaving the room.

"Nice to meet you, I am the principal of UA, Nezu." Nezu said extending his hand offering a handshake to my Dad. Because of his small hand, he stands up and leaning toward my Dad.

"Nice to meet you Nezu-dono, my name is Nakiri Asano." My dad took Nezu's hand and do a handshake. "This is my second Daughter, Nakiri Ayana." My Dad introducing me which I respond with a slight bow to Nezu. "My first daughter is attending this school, do you know her Nezu-dono? Her name is Nakiri Ayame." Ask my dad to Nezu.

"Yes, of course, I know her Nakiri-san. She is the top student in the first year Hero's Department after all." Nezu answered my Dad with a big smile on his face.

"I see, that's good." They end the handshake and sat at their seat again.

"Well then, Nezu-dono. Shall we discuss the business now?" My Dad turned serious while saying that.

Nezu understood that also turned serious. "Well Nakiri-san, first I want your word to keep it a secret." Said Nezu.

"I give you my word." Said my Dad.

"I promise to keep it a secret." I said, maybe it's more serious than I previously thought.

I saw Nezu nod and continued his word.

"I trust you then, at first I require your cooperation regarding the new dormitory that I plan to build this year. But, because of the attack today which I assume you know. I would like to ask a little more and that is about information." Said Nezu. He is sipping his tea after he said that.

"Dormitory, I understand. But information, why'd you assume I have that?" Asked my Dad while maintaining eye contact with Nezu. The atmosphere in this room turned heavy immediately after my Dad said that.

"It's thanks to your daughter." Said Nezu with a big smile on his face. My Dad turned to me in an instant to search for confirmation.

"He means Ayame-Oneesama Father. She told me what happened this noon earlier." I nod to my Dad. I screwed up, I just realize I give him a piece of information!! This mouse had a brain better than most humans and I miscalculated it! Damn!!

"I see, so what information do you need Nezu-dono?" asked my Dad. Because of my fault, he is being passive here.

"I want to know about the villains that attack the school this noon." Nezu said.

"Is that so, I don't have it with me right now. I will send someone to give it to you tomorrow." Said my Dad leaning his back to the seat. "Well then Nezu-dono, let's talk about the other one."

With that the meeting continued, I stay silent all the time because I am scared to screw up again. I still have a lot to learn.

142