Chapter 20 – YABE!
4.2k 13 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor please consider visiting:

https://patréon.com/raizarp

I uploaded advanced chapter in there !!

A shoutout and big Thanks to "Dan Kaiba" for sponsoring the extra chapters!

Sorry for the delay!! I was watching cooking streaming and my head goes Haachama chama that I forgot to upload the chapters!!

Enjoy the chapter !!

1st POV

Right now I am sitting in the principal office. How I got here? It's related to the incident at lunch break. After the homeroom end the school ended, Aizawa called out to me and mention me to follow him.

Sitting in front of me is the principal of this school, Nezu and Detective Tsukauchi. Standing behind the 2 of them is Aizawa. Well then, It seems I can't lie now if that detective is here.

"Sorry to call you here Nakiri-san, but I would like to ask something." Nezu started talking. "But first of all introducing ourselves must be done right? What do you think I am? A mouse? A bear? The truth is I am the principal of UA! And my name is Nezu." Said Nezu.

"My name is Tsukauchi Naomasa, a detective from Police. Nice to meet you." Said the Detective, Tsukauchi.

"Haa… My name is Nakiri Ayame, nice to meet you too. And principal? Why you called me here." I asked Nezu, I say asking but it's merely a confirmation.

"It's about the incident at lunch Nakiri-san, Aizawa-sensei said that you were present when the gate crumbled." Explained Nezu while sipping on his tea. I too reach the tea cup's handle and begin sipping my tea. Unexpectedly it's good.

"Yes, that's correct principal. I did see the gate crumble and jump on top of it to see what's going on." I answered his question. Nezu and Tsukauchi look at each other which Tsukauchi responds with a nod.

"Then Nakiri-san, can you explain what you see?"

I began to tell him what happened, about my warning toward Aizawa this morning and until what I see when the incident began.

"I see, that's concerning. Thank you for your cooperation Nakiri-san, you may leave now if you want to." Said Nezu.

"Then I'll take my leave principal, I have something to do at home." I bid my farewell to Nezu and leave the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

(Principal Office)

"So Tsukauchi, do you detect any lie from what she said?" Asked Nezu to Tsukauchi.

"No, she doesn't tell any lie from the start. But that's strange." Answered Tsukauchi while he put his right hand on his chin seems like thinking about something.

"Yes, there is something I found strange too. How she identifies the said suspicious person among the press and why she is so sure that it is a villain that caused the gate to crumble. Although I have a suspicion it's a villain that caused the gate to crumble but I can't be sure yet. But, she said that it's a villain without a doubt or lie, that's strange. It's as if she knows beforehand that a villain will attack UA today." Explain Nezu about his theory.

"Well, principal, we can only investigate it. By the way, her name is Nakiri Ayame right? What is her connection to that man?" Tsukauchi turned serious and asked Nezu.

"She is his daughter, the oldest one. But he seems to strips her from her original position as his successor." Answered Nezu.

"I see…"

"Principal, is this conversation done? If that is so then may I leave?" Said Aizawa from behind, he is ignored the whole time so he judges there is no need for him to be here.

"Ah Aizawa-sensei, yes you may leave. I still need to ask some questions to Detective Tsukauchi."

"Then I will take my leave." Aizawa exit the room after saying that.

"Now, I would like to ask your help Detective Tsukauchi." Said Nezu while he looking at Tsukauchi.

"Please just tell me, principal…"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st POV

I go home after answering Nezu's question. When I walked to the front gate, I saw Reiko standing there holding 2 can of tea seems to be waiting for someone. When she saw me, she waved her hand and approached me.

"Ayame-chan, good works!" She said and handed me one of the tea cans. "What makes you come out so long Ayame-chan? The bell that ends the class is ringing for a while ago." Continued Reiko.

"Yaah~ Aizawa-sensei asking me a few questions regarding the lunch incident you see~." I answered Reiko's question and took the can that she hands me. "That's why it takes a while for me. Are you perhaps waiting for me Reiko-chan?" I said while giggling a little because I want to tease her.

"Yes of course I am waiting for you. I am worried for you since lunch, I can't concentrate in class because of that." Answered Reiko tearing up a little.

"That's… sorry for worrying you Reiko-chan, but as you can see I am all right. It's just a press after all." I said trying to reassure Reiko and pat her head. Because she is taller than me, it's a strange sight to see me patting her head. "Want to go home together with me? I got a text that Zarume already waiting for me outside." I extend my hand to her inviting her to go home together with me.

"Un, I will take your offer Ayame-chan." Reiko nod her head a little and took my hand.

We start walking together in the direction where Zarume waited for me. We enter the car and Zarume starts driving us to Reiko's home.

"Nee Reiko-chan, thanks for worrying about me. I forgot to say that." I said to Reiko who's sitting beside me right now.

"You're welcome, it's natural for me to worry about my friend." Answered Reiko back. "Ayame-chan, before I meet you, I have no friend. That's why I am happy when you called me back then and asked for my phone number." Reiko starts to tell her story to me. Does she have no friends before me? Well, come to think of it Reiko is my first Female friend in this world, isn't she?

"Well Reiko-chan, the same goes for me. You are my first female friend too and I am happy to have you as my friend." I said to Reiko while looking at her directly. I don't know why but for some reason I am embarrassed saying this. "Aaah~ let's stop this here okay. Look your house is right there!" I avoid the topic this time, I mean saying a line like happy to be a friend or something is embarrassing!!

"Y-yeah, let's stop. Thank you for the ride Ayame-chan, see you tomorrow!" Reiko exiting the car and waved her hand to me.

"Yes, see you tomorrow Reiko-chan." After saying that I waved my hand too and signaling Zarume to start driving.

We arrived at our mansion after 10 minutes of driving, Reiko's home is a bit close to my mansion. I enter my mansion only to see my Mother with her scary smile waiting for me in the entrance.

"Ayame. Sit." My Mother only said that and pointing at the floor in front of her.

"U-u-umm, Mother? You said sit but where?" I managed to squeeze some words out of my mouth although I am terrified right now.

"Here on the floor, Seiza!! I heard the news from the guard that I sent to shadow you. He said that your school is attacked and you, instead of running to safety, go to the attacked spot. Right?" My Mother's smile deepened and her face is coming closer to mine.

After hearing my Mother, only one thing that I think.

'YABE!!'

152