Chapter 22 – Start of USJ
4.1k 10 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor please consider visiting:

https://patreon.com/raizarp

I uploaded advanced chapter in there !!

A shoutout and big Thanks to "Dan Kaiba" for sponsoring the extra chapters!

And thanks to "Lee Zhe Aun" for your patronage on Patréon !!

This will be the last Extra Chapter !!

Enjoy the chapter !!

 

1st POV

We finish the meeting after my Dad reaching the deal to fund the new dormitory in exchange UA will promote our products such as Hero's costume and Support Gear at UA's Sports Festival.

We came back home after the deal is finished. On the way back, my Dad stayed silent without uttering a single word.

'Damn, I really make a big mistake trying to catch Shigaraki and informing Principal about the villains. And now my Dad will ask me about it.'

When we arrived home, as I expected my Dad asked me to come to his study.

"Follow me to the study Ayana." I can only follow him to his study. We enter the study and sat at our usual seats.

"So, mind to tell me about that so called 'Information' Ayame?" My Dad bluntly asked me.

He is serious now, he even called me Ayame when I am in Ayana's appearance. I revert back to Ayame's appearance and answered my Dad. I explained all about my suspicion about a person among the press this morning until Nezu's asking me a question.

"…That's the gist of it. I can't lie when Nezu questions me because there is a detective there."

"Detective? Do you mean the one that I told you to wary about when we were planning about your double identity?"

"Yes, that's why before they ask others questions I told them what they want and get over it as fast as possible." I explained to my Dad. He already told me about Detective Tsukauchi when we were planning about Ayana back then. That's why I can confidently say to my Dad about it.

"Is that so, then you will be responsible that we must hand to UA's principal tomorrow. You can do it now." My Dad said and signaling me to leave the room.

"Wha- tch, no other choice huh." I bet I made a very annoyed expression right now. Tomorrow is the USJ incident and I must compile information to give Nezu tomorrow? Damn, it's time for cramming. I will finish it as soon as possible so I get enough rest for tomorrow.

In the end, I finish the information earlier than I thought and get enough sleep.

*The Next Day*

When I arrived at UA, the first thing I do was go to the principal office and handing over the information to Nezu. I write it as minimal as possible, such as the appearance, and possible quirk. After handing in the information, I go to the classroom and take the classroom as usual.

Aizawa enters the classroom when it's time for the Foundational Skill of Heroic.

"For the foundational skill that we'll study today, it was decided you'll be supervised by a three-man team comprising me, All Might, and somebody else." Aizawa explains in front of the classroom.

"Sensei! What'll we be doing?!" Ask Sero.

Aizawa hold up a sign with the word 'RESCUE'. "It's a trial of rescue!!"

"Trial of rescue, sound a bit difficult this time around." "Totally" "C'mon dumbass. That's what a hero's whole job is." My classmates discussing among themselves about today's activities.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves. As I was saying, this time it's entirely up to you whatever or not you wear your costume. Some of your costumes aren't adapted to the task at hand after all. The training ground is far so we'll be going there by bus." Explain Aizawa while he using the remote to open the wall drawer.

"And the last thing is Nakiri." Aizawa called out to me. I wonder what happen? It's not every day that Aizawa called someone. "Principal message, you are allowed to bring your sword this time." I see, it's because of the information that I provide that he becomes wary about outside activities huh. "Roger sensei."

I took my costume case and go to the dressing room together with other girls in my class.

We enter the bus with Iida being Iida trying to make us line up. Inside the bus, I sat beside Jiro Kyoka. She's listening to some song on her headphones because I was interested in what's she listening to. Then I decided to call her.

"Jiro-san was it? What are you listening to?" I asked Jiro, although I had enhanced hearing, in this bus with a lot of conversation especially about Midoriya's quirk, I can't hear it clearly.

"I am listening to songs from the early 21st century." She said while took off her headphones.

"You like it? Which band do you like the most?" I said with shining eyes. I know she likes music but I don't think her music taste is around the 21st century!

"Hmm, it's difficult to say which band I like but I love Avicii." She said after thinking for a while.

"Avicii!! Which song do you like the most? For me, I like 'The Nights' and 'Without you' the most!" This girl, her song taste is good.

"Really!? I love 'The Nights' too, that song is a masterpiece isn't it!"

"Yes really!! It's a good song." We chatted about songs until we reached USJ.

(in USJ)

"Amazing!! Flood wrecks, landslides, fires!!"

"This is a practical training area I created to simulated all kinds of accidents and disasters, and its name is The Unforeseen Simulation Joint." Explained a person in an astronaut suit.

"It's space hero 'No.13' !! She's a gentlemanly hero who does phenomenal work helping with disaster relief!!" Said Midoriya.

"Hey 13, where's All Might? He should be here around this time." Ask Aizawa toward 13.

"From what I was told, sensei. It looks as though he'd been out doing hero's activities while commuting up until his time was up." Said 13 while showing 3 fingers to Aizawa.

"That guy's height of irrational. Oh well, shall we?" Said Aizawa.

"Before we begin just one, or two, maybe three…" 13 began to explain her quirk and the importance of quirk's usage according to the user. About the danger and it's potential to use it in rescue.

"That was awesome!!" "Bravo Bravo!!" The students began clapping and praising 13.

"All Right, first thing's first…" before Aizawa finishing that sentence, I quickly wear my mask and said.

"Sensei, we have guests." I said seriously. Hearing my voice which lost its usual playful tone, Aizawa looked in the direction which I look at.

"Huddle together and don't move!! No.13 Protect the students!!" Said Aizawa urgently.

"What is that? Is this like that training pattern at the entrance exam?" Ask Kirishima.

"Don't move!! Those are … Villains!!!" Aizawa shouting which is rare to be heard.

The villain in black mist started talking. "Eraser-head and No.13. According to the teacher's curriculum we procured yesterday. All Might was supposed to be here, and yet…"

"Sensei, that guy with hand. It's the guy yesterday." I whispered to Aizawa.

"I knew it. So yesterday was the doing of you lot…"

"Where is he… we went through all this trouble and rusted up so many villain to bring along. You can't tell me All Might the symbol of peace isn't here." A guy with a hand as a mask on his face, Shigaraki talking while looking up. But right now, what I am focused on isn't him. But at 2 black muscular guys with brain exposed behind him.

'Damn it!! I expected slight change but not 2 High Rank Noumu!!'

Stood behind Shigaraki were 2 so called High Rank Noumu.

'The damn All Might isn't here too even after I gave the information to Nezu, DAMN IT!! I can't afford to hold back if the situation is like this!!'

Then for the first time in this life, I fought against real villains.

148