Chapter 27 – A day off
4.5k 21 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

Today is a day off, our class has been given a day off by the principal because of yesterday's incident. Everyone trying to get over what happened yesterday, including me. Eh? You said I was all right? Yes, I am all right and already get over yesterday's incident. But…

"Ojou~ what will you do today? It's my first day as your guard and talking to you so I want to know about you." Said Toga Himiko, a bloodthirsty villain in the canon now my guard. Sure, because my Mother picked her when she was young she didn't say 'blood this blood that' but because it's my Mother who picked her, now she said 'Ojou~' or 'Amazing!! As expected of Ojou~'.

It's only a day after I met her, but from her perspective, it's already years. Apparently, she was trained by Mother to disguise and guard me against shadow since young. That's why my Mother brainwa- *cough* teaching her to be loyal to my Mother and me.

"I will go to the music store today Toga." I said.

"Ojou~ as I said please call me Himiko, it's strange if you call me Toga~"

"Whatever, I will go now." I walk to the music store near my mansion. Toga followed me behind, she wears casual clothes designed for ease of movement. Her role from my Mother is to guard me and stopped me if I am reckless, that's why she is wearing clothes that allowing her to move freely.

We reached a music store after 5 minutes of walk, this is my first time visiting this store. I usually listen to music on the internet. Inside the store contrary from what I expected line of CD or DVD cassette and music player, it's full of instruments like Bass, Guitar and keyboard.

It's different from my expectation, I came here in order to buy music that doesn't get uploaded to the internet. But it seems that I came to a wrong place.

We leave the store after looking around for a while, she said that she wanted to play Bass and slap it, what are you doing? I approved though.

I bumped into someone when I leave the store.

"Ah sorry, I don't see you there." I bowed toward the person that I bumped to.

"No, I am sorry. It's my fault to not seeing the way." Said the one I bumped into. Her voices seem familiar? I raise my head and see Jiro standing in front of me. "Jiro-san?"

"Nakiri-san? What are you doing here?" She said.

"Well, I want to buy the latest song but it seems the music store doesn't sell any song."

"Is that so? Well, nowadays they sold their song online. That's why music stores only sell music instruments."

"Really?" What kind of world doesn't sell any song at a music store!! Well, this world.

"Ojou, how about we go to karaoke!! They definitely have the latest song that you want to hear." Suggest Toga.

"Ojou??" Ask Jiro. "Nakiri-san could it be? You're a princess?"

"haa…This again, no I am not a princess. What kind of princess attend hero school?" I said.

"But she called you Ojou? By the way who is she?"

"Hai~ Hello! My name is Toga Himiko! Ojou-" Before she said something else, I shut her by placing my palm on top of her mouth.

"hmm? Oh yes hello, my name is Jiro Kyoka. Nakiri-san classmate." Jiro was confused by what I do but she introduce herself anyway.

"Karaoke huh? That's a good idea too. Want to join us Jiro-san?" I invite Jiro to karaoke with us. Well, this is a day off so I will relax for a while.

"Sure, I was going to relax today anyway and I am grateful to have a company Nakiri-san." Said Jiro while looking down. I see, even the students from UA felt fear and traumatized if attacked by villains huh.

"Then let's go to Karaoke!!" I said. "Toga! Find the nearest Karaoke!" and order Toga. Why not? She is supposed to be my guard and monitor me after all, so I will use her as I please!!

"Aye Ojou! Follow me!!" Toga said and start walking.

On our way to karaoke, we met with Ashido and Kirishima. We invite them too and they agreed. I am surprised because Ashido is getting along with Toga. What the hell is going on?!

We reached Karaoke after 10 minutes of walking. We rented the room for 3 hours, because I want to sing a lot today!!

"Order as much as you want!! I will pay for it!!" I said to them, I am the one who invite them to karaoke after all!

"Really!! Then I won't hold back!" Said Ashido.

"Thank you very much Nakiri!!" Said Kirishima.

"I can pay for myself you know Nakiri-san…" Said Jiro.

"No problem! Don't worry about paying Jiro-san. Why you ask? Because I realize something…" I said to Jiro.

"Realize something? What is that Nakiri-san?"

"This karaoke you know…" I said and paused for a while. All of them look at me with curious expressions on their face. "… owned by my family." Their curious expression turned into a shocked one.

"Yaah~ I just realize it when the receptionist handed me a bill. Well, let's sing a lot today!!"

"""OUUUUU!!""" we shout together.

Because of the incident yesterday, I remember my first time killing someone in my previous life. It was a conflict between Nakiri-gumi and Mimawari-gumi from Kyoto, I lost my friend who died during the conflict and I was devastated because it was my first time losing my friend. The night after the conflict, I sat under the Sakura tree in my house and looking at the moon. That's why, right now to commemorate that time I sang Sakura Mitsutsuki.

"Haru no yoru… hitori data

Monokuro no sora, tameiki ga kieteku

Ashibaya na ... hito no name

.

.

.

utsurikawaru machinami bokura sekasu you

kimi wa ima doko de nani o shiteru no?

sorenari no kurashi sorenari no shiawase

sore demo mada oikaketeru…"

I sang until the end, I look at 4 of them hoping to see them applause or amazed. But what I saw was Jiro, Ashido, Toga, even Kirishima cried. This song is indeed a bit emotional, but to think they cry over it. Did I make a mistake again?!

"It was so good!! I-I am amazed and got emotional until I cried in the end!!" Said Jiro while wiping her tears. "Nakiri-san, you are really good at singing. You even bring out the emotion from the song!! It's a truly amazing performance!!" she praised me too much.

"I will sing next!!" Ashido raised her hand.

"Then I will sing after that!" Said Toga.

That day we sing until we were exhausted. We venting our hardship or anything that day with singing. Jiro even plans to make a band with us. Now that's interesting but I refuse it.

Well, anyhow today I relaxing my body and mind. And the next one I need to deal with school festival.

I look forward to it.

Author Note :

If you want to give some donation for subscribing to Grammar-ly sensei or for me to hire an editor please consider visiting:

Patreon Here!! For Advanced Chapter

Enjoy the chapter !!

130