Chapter 30 – A Surprise Meeting
3.4k 19 137
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note :

This is a short chapter because I have found the right time to stop

I feel like if I wanted to continue the chapter, it will go until 2K words that's why I stopped!!

The next chapter will be the usual 1K words chapter

Enjoy the chapter!!

1st POV

I entered the mansion accompanied by Toga. Alisa said that she had a different duty to attend so she left after she dropped us.

When I entered the mansion, there were a lot of people dressed in black suits and black kimonos. I have a foreboding feeling that told me this meeting will change my life direction whatever I like it or not.

I, together with Toga walking through the people present near the entrance and enter the room where my Dad was waiting for me. Inside the room were my Dad and few people that I didn't recognize.

"You come." My Dad said as he looking at me.

"Yes, so why did you call me here dad? Isn't Ayana's the one who handles all meetings?" I eyed my dad with a gesture 'What happened? Why'd you need me to attend this meeting?'. My Dad understands it and answered me.

"At first I want you to experience a meeting, but you're correct. Attending a meeting is not your duty after all. Can you call Ayana here?" He said as he looking at Toga. I see, so he means 'Pretend to call Ayana and come back, make your guard act like you and I will order her to leave.', he wants to appeal that to this circle huh? That means, someone was suspicious about Ayana or Ayame.

"All right, I will call Ayana. She is in the main mansion right?"

"She went out with Nana earlier, but I think she's in the main mansion now."

Toga followed me to the main mansion, it seems she understands what my Dad meant. I entered my room to change my appearance. Before that, I asked Toga.

"I heard from my mother your quirk is to take an appearance of other people right? What's the condition to activate it?" I know she needs blood to transform, but I need to confirm it with her.

"Yes Ojou, I need to take the blood of the person that I want to transform into." Hearing her confirmation, I bit into my left thumb and shove it onto her mouth. As soon as my thumb had entered her mouth, she began sucking it. But that only lasted a few seconds before my super regeneration heals my finger.

Because I felt my finger was healed, I pull it out and wipe it. After wiping it clean, I saw Toga changed her appearance to Ayame.

'Wow, looking at it is amazing huh.' I thought. I can change my appearance as I wish to, but I can't change my height.

I don't waste my time and changed my appearance into Ayana too. After we are done changing our appearance, I told Toga what to say later and how to behave. After everything was ready, we came back into the Japanese Mansion.

"Dad I bring her." Toga in Ayame appearance said.

"Father, Ayame onee-sama had called me. She said there is a meeting that I need to attend?" I said as I looking around to show my face to the guest.

"Yes Ayana, at first I wanted Ayame to attend. But when I think about it again it's part of your training to attending a meeting so I had her called you here."

"Then I will leave you here Ayana, I will stay in my room." Toga said that and leave the room. Now we have done appealing to the guest that Ayame and Ayana were indeed different people because there were the two of them in the same room at the same time.

"Now Ayana, sit here." My Dad pointing at the Zaisu beside him.

(A.n. : It's the chair that Japanese use that has no leg)

"Yes Father," I said that and sit beside him. We are sitting in the front of the room looking towards the guests while the guests were sitting on the left side and right side looking at each other.

'This is totally a Yakuza meeting isn't it?!' From the sitting arrangement, the atmosphere, the dress code. There is no doubt that this was a yakuza meeting.

"Now, it seems everyone already present." My Dad looking around the room and the guests nodded together.

"Let's begin Nakiri-gumi's meeting!" Said my Dad.

'As I thought!!'

137