Chapter 34 – Seeking help 2
3.2k 29 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"YOUR JOKE ISN'T FUNNY NAKIRI SISTER. HOW'D YOU KNOW THAT NAME?"

"All Might, you must know about our group right? After all, we helped the heroes and police to corner All for One. I heard from my Father that in the end you were furious and fought him alone." I look at him directly to convey that I am not joking.

"INDEED, YOUR FAMILY'S GROUP ENDED UP HELPING US HEROES AND POLICE TO BROUGHT HIM DOWN. BUT, I KILLED HIM 5 YEARS AGO. THERE WAS NO WAY FOR HIM TO SURVIVE." All Might clench his fist under the table. I understand his sorrow, losing the most important person in his life to his enemy. That's why I reached to him for help. Even if the result of this was losing a symbol of peace, we must bring All for One down for good.

"If you don't trust me, you can call Detective Tsukauchi here. Because I am not joking when I say that All for One is back." All Might waver a little before reaching out for his phone and dialed a number.

"NAOMASA, COULD YOU COME TO UA IMMEDIATELY? THERE IS AN URGENT MATTER… YES… I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. PLEASE WAIT FOR A WHILE NAKIRI SISTER, IT'S NOT LIKE I DON'T TRUST YOU BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE ABOUT IT."

"Sure, it's not a problem."

We are waiting for a while in silence. All Might regained his smile after a while, he looked concerned but he's able to hide it pretty well. Detective Tsukauchi arrived after a while, it seems he immediately went to UA after getting a phone call from All Might.

"All Might, what's the urgent matter." Asked Tsukauchi. He looked at me with a confused look on his face. All Might took one more chair and put it beside his chair then urged Tsukauchi to sit.

"SIT DOWN TSUKAUCHI, I WANT YOU TO ATTEST HER INFORMATION'S CREDIBILITY. NAKIRI SISTER, CAN YOU TELL US ONCE MORE ABOUT THE THING EARLIER?"

Hearing how All Might called me made Tsukauchi frowned, I bet he is thinking how us, Nakiri, made a lot of problems that require him to present all the time.

"Then I will tell you everything. First of all, All for One is back." All might look at Tsukauchi's direction to confirm my word. Meanwhile, Tsukauchi was shocked hearing my word, but he managed to look at All Might and gave him a nod. This time, after getting a confirmation from Tsukauchi, All Might clench his fist even tighter.

"Second, the league of villains. The one behind them was All for One." This news gets more reaction from the two of them. They were expected and think that was the case since Noumu was able to have more than 1 quirk. But, after hearing them directly they are able to confirm their suspicion.

"Third, is the reason why I'm here. I wanted to ask for your help All Might." I bow my head, right now I seriously need his help. I am confident to say that I will not be defeated by All for One in one on one fight, but I can't say for certain that I will win. More importantly, the enemy was not All for One himself, but a group of villains under him and Noumu too.

"I heard from my Mother that my sister was targeted by them." Tsukauchi and All Might could only be silent this time. They are hearing my story right now, and it's my chance if I wanted to seek help from All Might to protect my family. "I don't ask you to protect her All Might, because I know that she is as strong as you or maybe even stronger than you."

All Might was surprised when he heard that. He already knows that his student Nakiri Ayame was strong, but hearing from her sister that she is as strong as him or maybe even stronger is absurd.

"I came here because of her request. She- no, we ask you to please… please protect our family." I bowed my head as low as I can.

If someone asked me if my family's group is strong, then the answer is yes. After all, in yesterday's meeting, they talked about their experience and quirk. They boast about their power and the number of their underlings.

But, if someone asked me, is our family's group was able to defeat All for One. Then my answer is yes too. But, there will be a lot of casualties. I predicted only some of them will be alive after direct confrontation with All for One.

"RAISE YOUR HEAD NAKIRI SISTER." I raised my head when I heard All Might's voice. "I HAD SAID THIS TO YOUR SISTER BEFORE, BUT NOW I WILL SAY IT TO YOU!! IF YOU NEED HELP YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL ME, WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE I AM THE SYMBOL OF PEACE!!" He stood up and raise his hand.

'That's indeed his character. With this at least when we fought All for One, my family casualty will be at minimal.'

"Thank you All Might." I gave my best smile to him.




Author Here~

I will update Oni in MHA every day on my Patreon until the goal was reached.

I uploaded 4 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So, please! please support me so I could buy a new laptop!! in desperation, because writing on phone was harder than I thought!!

Thank you!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/CM7BRUdd

127