Chapter 37 – Ayana vs Shigaraki
3.4k 21 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement!!

It's hard to tell you this but... My college has started again next Monday.

The release schedule will most likely be affected depending on how busy I am.

But I will do my best to keep the usual schedule.

From yours truly,

RaizarP



1st POV

"I told you that you are too loud! Please keep your mouth shut!"

I provoke Shigaraki so he will lose his cool¸ it's risky to do that with someone like Shigaraki. But, that's the only way to make him mad and fight me seriously.

I unsheathed my Tachi and spread my flame to surround me and Shigaraki. For now, I just need to look out for Kurogiri's teleportation, I need to move fast when I sense him using his teleport.

I summoned a will o wisp, one of the abilities that I wished from becoming an Oni. I control the will o wisp to circling the area and stop Kurogiri when he tried to teleport away.

"YOUU!!" Shigaraki rushed as he yelled at me.

"Young Master, don't rush at her!!" Kurogiri tried to stop Shigaraki but he's late.

I saw Shigaraki rushed towards me and I slash my sword horizontally sending a wave of flame towards him.

Shigaraki ducked to avoid my slash and he continued to rush towards me. But, what he didn't expect was a scream of Kurogiri.

"Arrggh!"

Kurogiri got hit by a wave of flame that I released. He's too late to avoid it because he tried to stop Shigaraki.

Although Kurogiri got hit by my flame, Shigaraki didn't stop his rush. He managed to come closer to me and tried to grab me with his right hand.

I deflect his hand using my sword and kicked him, he knocked back around 3 meters and try to grab me again. I avoided all his attempts to grab me and summoned a pillar of flame around me.

He retreated after the wall of flame engulfed him.

"You! Not only that white hair but you got into my way too!! I'm done with this. KUROGIRI!! CALL THEM!" Shigaraki shouted to Kurogiri.

I observe the situation and saw that Kurogiri was already recovered from my flame earlier and create a mist gate.

"Oh no! you don't!!" I had a bad feeling about this.

I rushed towards them and slashing two times with my sword to send a wave of flames at both of them.

I control the will o wisp to attack Kurogiri, they split into a lot of fireballs and shoot them towards Kurogiri. My vision was blocked by the fire and Kurogiri's mist so I can't see what's going on.

I stopped on my track when I saw a figure appeared after the flame had died down. Shigaraki and Kurogiri were standing there with burns on their clothes and body. But, there is another person standing there beside the 2 of them.

"What are you doing League, why you suddenly teleported in front of me and bring me here." A man with a mask like a bird's beak was standing there alongside Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

Chisaki Kai, Overhaul is standing beside them.

'Well, confirmed. Is this mean he works together with League? This has become troublesome.' I thought. This will become troublesome if I limit myself by using only my flame when fighting Shigaraki and Overhaul together. If they attack me together, I will go all out.

"I call you because of our deal!! That girl, we want to kill her!" Shigaraki said to the man.

Overhaul turned to look at me and was stunned.

'He recognizes me? Let's try it.'

"Hello, what are you doing with those villains, Chisaki?" I call Overhaul by his name. His eyes bulged even further before returning to normal.

He turned towards Shigaraki and said.

"Your target was her?" Overhaul asked Shigaraki.

"YEAH! KILL HER!!" Shigaraki answered without looking at Overhaul. Since the flame died down, his attention only focused on me.

"I see, then..." Overhaul stretched his hand towards Shigaraki. "Die." Before his hand touched Shigaraki, a mist portal was formed and his aim was redirected somewhere else.

Seeing his attack had failed, Overhaul jumped in my direction.

"I'm sorry, I don't know that their target was a Nakiri." Overhaul said to me.

'Huh? Does that mean he is friendly?'

"Don't sweat it, by the way, I need to talk to you later." Although I don't know the situation right now, Overhaul doesn't attack me is good.

"Yes, Ojou." He answered and bowed his head to me.

'Really, what's going on. Well, let's focus on Shigaraki right now.'

I turned towards Shigaraki and ready my stance again.

"TRAITOR!!! WHAT ABOUT OUR DEAL! HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME!" Shigaraki shouted after he snapped out from his surprise.

"Young Master, the situation right now was at our disadvantage. We must retreat immediately." Kurogiri formed a mist portal and drag Shigaraki in.

I quickly send a wave of flame to stop him, but I was too late.

"I WILL KILL YOU! REMEMBER THAT I WILL KILL YOU TOGETHER WITH THAT WHITE HAIR!!!"

Kurogiri and Shigaraki were gone from the warehouse after his last shout.

'Well, there goes my chance to kill him again. I was surprised by Overhaul that I forgot about Shigaraki for a while.'

I unsheathed my sword and de-summoned it after I coated it in a flame to make it look like the sword is burned. I turned my attention to Overhaul again.

"So, mind to bring me to your Compound? It seems we will have a long talk." I asked Overhaul and he replies with a nod.

"Sure, Ojou. Please follow me, pops will be happy to see you too."

'Pops? So the boss of Shie Hassaikai isn't sick yet? Or is it cured?'

"Then lead the way."

Overhaul nodded and we walked to Shie Hassaikai Compound. On the way, I saw Giran and told him that I'm sorry for his warehouse.

Giran just waves his hand and tells me to not mind it.

After walked for a while with Overhaul's lead, we arrived at a Japanese Compound.

Overhaul opened the door and a row of people in suits stood in 2 lines forming a space to walk between them.

When they saw us, they bowed and said.

"Welcome to Shie Hassaikai, Ojou!!"



Author Here~

There are 4 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

My big thanks for the new Executive!!
- Other

116