Chapter 49 – Having Fun
2.4k 20 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1st POV

“Ora!!”

Right now I am in Takoba Municipal Beach alone punching in the direction of the sea. The wind blew caused by my punch, but I was not satisfied with the result.

“I realized when I had a spar with Midoriya. My punch was way too weak compared to my physical ability.”

All Might punch when his body weakened still create a small typhoon. I want to at least split the sea for a few seconds with my punch.

“How to split the sea with a punch? Because this world is strange, should I try that method?”

I stood still in front of the sea and close my eyes. I pull my right leg backward and put my right hand on my waist.

I imitate a pose from a famous anime in my previous world and feel powerful.

Slowly I opened my eyes and punched forward with my right hand and shout. “ORA!!”

The wind blew like earlier but the sea was not affected.

I sighed in disappointment. “Haa- so it’s not working too. Should I try the last move?”

I’m thinking for a while and nodded. I look around me and ensure that no one saw me.

To be safe, I changed my 1stset appearance to be similar to my previous life appearance. With long black hair and red eyes, my face structure changed into that similar to Ayana but a bit more mature.

Although my 1st set of clothes remain the same as what I usually use, I could tell them that I buy it from a certain store and they won’t realize that it was me.

“Yosh, I would die in shame if someone I know saw me do this move. Better safe rather than sorry.”

Once again, I ensure that my surrounding was devoid of people. Once I’m sure, I took a horse stance.

I looked forward to the sea and yelling.

“HAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Once I’m sure that I had enough, I put both of my hands behind my waist. I tried to accumulate energy in my hand and yelled.

“KAA……. MEEEE…. HAAAA… MEEEE!!!!”

When I got into the last word, I’m a bit embarrassed and look around my surroundings again. Once I saw there is still no one there, I do the same thing once again.

This time, I created a condensed blue fireball from both of my hands and hold it.

“KAAAA…. MEEEEE… HAAAA… “

With each word, the fireball on my hand getting bigger and brighter.

“MEEEEE…. “

The fireball getting smaller. After making sure I’m ready, I shouted the last word with all my might and shoot my arms forward.

“HAAAAA!!!!!”

I shoot the fireball and it created a plasma beam that shoots out from my palm. It managed to split the sea, and I am happy to see that.

What I didn’t expect was the recurring wave that swipes the beach and brings trash from the sea to the beach.

“I did it!! Although it was not a punch, I managed to recreate the most ‘I want to try it once’ move in my previous life!!”

I’m celebrating my success without realizing that a hero came to the beach to see what’s happened.

The hero that came to the beach was All Might, of course, he is. He saw me and approached me by jumping.

“HELLO!! SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOU, BUT DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED HERE? I SAW A FLASH COMING FROM THIS BEACH AND RUN HERE IMMEDIATELY BUT I DIDN’T SAW ANYONE BESIDE YOU. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT’S HAPPEN ON THIS BEACH EARLIER?” Asked All Might.

‘How should I answer him? I am not in Ayame or Ayana’s appearance at the moment, is it my chance to make fun of him?’

I decided what I will do with All Might, I will get my fun right now. Training and fighting every day are making me tired mentally, I really should get my fun sometimes.

“Umu, you ask the right girl. I am the one who did that!” I said proudly as I posed. I put my right hand on my face and smiled.

All Might was visibly surprised when I said that. He put his hand on his chin and then pointing out to the sky.

“YOU CAN’T DO THAT AGAIN, OKAY? THAT WAS DANGEROUS!”

“Then tell me, the place where I can use that move freely!” I said as I make a slashing gesture with my left hand.

‘Damn it, posing is fun!!’ I thought. ‘Having a conversation while posing is fun, I never know it!!’

“AS LONG AS IT’S NOT IN PUBLIC OKAY? IMAGINE IF YOU HIT PEOPLE WITH YOUR MOVE, THEY WILL GET HURT!!” All Might said as sweat dripped from his forehead.

‘Hohou, you are confused huh? You don’t know how to answer my question!’

“That so? Should I aim my move toward a villain?”

“NO! YOU CAN’T DO THAT OKAY? BE A GOOD GIRL AND NEVER USE THAT MOVE AGAIN, PLEASE!!” All Might waved his hand in front of his face repeatedly.

I chuckled and change my pose. I spread my arms in front of me and said.

“Hohou, I can’t do that? How about a league of villains? Should I use this move toward them?” I said while grinning widely.

“NO! THEY ARE DANGEROUS, YOU SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!” All Might shouted all of a sudden.

“Then I can aim to the sea right? Do you want to watch me?”

“HM? WITH ME HERE… 1 TIME OKAY? ONLY 1 TIME!!” All Might lean to me while showing his index finger.

“Umu, this one understood! I shall show you the greatest move that can blast you away!” I put both of my hands on my waist and nodded.

I walked on the beach approaching the wave line and stopped.

I look toward the sea and go on Kamehameha's stance.

“Look! If you spread your leg and put your hand like this, energy will accumulate on your hand. I said you could watch me, but if you want to do this together with me then follow my move!!” I said as I looked at All Might.

“I CAN DO IT TOO?” asked All Might.

“No, but you can follow my move!!” I said.

I could see All Might get irritated at me, which means my plan to make fun of him is successful.

I stood up straightly and approached All Might and said.

“Don’t think too much about it! You are stressed right?” I said.

“N-“ Before All Might could deny me, I continued.

“By becoming a symbol of peace, your peace was gone. By saving other people, no one will save you. I hope our conversation will take a bit of your stress away. Mr. Symbol of Peace.” I said and All Might had a shocked expression.

“SO YOU ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE?” asked All Might.

“Umu, indeed I am. I will not blow away some villains or the League. It’s not my time yet, I will stay hidden until the big boss show himself.” I said and gained a surprised expression from All Might again.

This time he frowned and asked me.

“DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING?”

‘YABE, I mess up because of the fun. Time to divert his attention and run.’

“Umu, I know everything. Like… there is a crime take place in this city right now, you should go and help them. I won’t do anything until the right time has come.” I summoned my Youtou Rasetsu behind my back and release a black mist to cover myself and the surrounding area.

I jumped to run away from All Might and said. “I will protect this city when the symbol crumbled. So don’t worry about it!” I de-summoned my sword and run to the nearest restroom.

Inside the restroom, I changed my appearance into Ayame again and going back to my home while avoiding All Might.

‘Fufufufu, I had fun today. Sports Festival next week, I can’t wait for it~’



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Executive!!
- Дмитрий Лагода

Also Big thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- reeper 19
- Mønneren

81