Chapter 52 – Sports Festival 3
2.2k 14 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The small tornado created by my punch made a mess everywhere, but I saw that almost all my classmates still stood on their ground, admiring my speech.

“WOOOOOO THAT WAS AMAZING!! NICE SPEECH NAKIRI!! I’m fired up now!!!” Kirishima shouted with all his might as he clenched his fists and raise it above his head.

I wear my PE uniform again but I let it unzipped and went back to my line.

“Well, I messed up.” I cover my face with my hands, feeling embarrassed about my blunder.

‘I can’t make any funny speech because of my blunder in my landing. I ended up replicated what a certain Esper said in their school festival. I’m glad that it worked well.’

“What do you mean Nakiri! That was a good speech!” Iida trying to encourage me with his weird hand gesture.

“Look.” I pointed in the direction of general ED and class B as I answered Iida. “I messed a lot of things right.”

Iida looking around the stadium and nodded his head. “Indeed.”

“Be quiet!! You!! Go back to your line again” Midnight shouted from the stage. The crowd of students that was panicked by the tornado began to line up again after hearing Midnight.

Seeing all the students lined up again, Midnight nodded and a hologram showed up behind her.

“All right!! This way we can move on to our first event. The first stage is preliminaries, and the first stage is!! THIS!! OBSTACLE RACE!!” Midnight posed and pointed the hologram behind her which showing the big word ‘OBSTACLE RACE’.

“It’s a race between all classes, the course makes 4KM around this stadium!”

Midnight explained the obstacle race as the starting gate began to open. The students proceed to the starting gate and I managed to be in the front of the crowd because move first.

“Obstacle race, this will be easy.” I said as I warmed up by jumping a little.

The gate opened fully as a red lamp on top of the gate light up. Midnight explained the obstacle race as the students had a serious look in their eyes.

“So let’s get cracking… on your mark…”

When I heard Midnight almost start the run, I prepare to leap forward.

“STAAAART!!!!”

I stomped on the ground with all my strength, causing the ground behind me hollowed up and some students flying because of the shockwave. I didn’t need to look behind to know what’s going on, because I could hear them shouting.

“I won’t let you going first!!!” shouted Todoroki.

“F*CKING WHITE HAIR!! I won’t let you!!” I could hear Bakugou shout from above.

It seems both of them could get out easily, now how about Midoriya.

“I… WON’T LOSE!! I will show that I have arrived!!”

When I heard the last shout, I grinned and shouted back.

“Hou!! Then try your best!!”

I increased my speed and arrived at the area full of robots.

“HOO!! HERE COMES THE OBSTACLE!! FROM THE VERY FIRST OBSTACLE OF THIS OBSTACLE RACE! THE FIRST BARRIER, ROBO INFERNO!!!”

Present Mic announcing the first barrier of the race to the spectators, but I paid no heed of it.

Without even decreasing my speed, I evade the robot's attack and managed to break through rather easily.

“NAKIRI HAS PASSED THE FIRST BARRIER WITHOUT EVEN DECREASING HER SPEED!! THAT KID’S SO FAST! LET’S SEE HOW THE OTHER PASS THE ROBO INFERNO!!”

“Hahahahahahahaha.”  I stopped and looking back to see the rest of the competitors. I see that Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya managed to reach the first barrier.

“This is the time! I shall show you the result of my training.” I parted my leg and prepare for a punch in the direction of the robots.

“OOOH! NAKIRI STOPPED SUDDENLY AND IT LOOK LIKE SHE WAS ABOUT TO THROW A PUNCH… WAIT. SHE WILL THROW A PUNCH!!”

“Oryaaa!” I throw a punch forward and the strong wind created by my punch pushed the robots. The robots getting pushed by the wind lost their balance causing them to collapse and block the way.

“Thanks me later~” I turned back again and continue running towards the 2nd barrier.

“NAKIRI MAKE THE ROBOTS COLLAPSED!! SHE MANAGED TO STALL HER COMPETITORS WITH THAT, KINDA UNFAIR BUT AMAZING!!”

Todoroki is using his ice to create a foothold, passing the robots from above. “I will not be eliminated here!! You think this is enough to stop me?!” He shouted as he passed the obstacle.

“SMASH!!” a shout was heard and suddenly the wreck was cleared. The one who caused it run with a fast speed and managed to pass the first barrier too. “I won’t lose too! I won’t get stopped by this kind of thing!”

“Dekuuu!!! How dare you run in front of me!!” Bakugou shouted as he used his explosion as a thruster to fly and pass Midoriya in an instant.

“Kacchan!!”

While they’re struggling to pass the first area, I managed to reach the 2nd obstacle. The 2nd obstacle was a cliff, some small island was connected by a rope. I tried to look down but I only managed to see black, indicating how deep the cliff was.

“WELL THEN MISSY, IF THE FIRST BARRIER WAS ROBOTS. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SECOND BARRIER? YOU FALL AND YOU’RE OUT!! THIS IS THE FALL!!”

“Wow, this is a good place to do a superhero landing, but I need to cross this area so I think I will do it another time.”

I took few steps back to prepare for a jump. When I think the range is enough, I dashed forward and jump with all my might.

“Yahoo~” I jump all the way to the other side without even touching the small island or the rope.

“NAKIRI AYAME JUMPED!! SHE JUMPED ALL THE WAY TO THE OTHER SIDE!! WE SEE THAT SHE CAN JUMP HIGH EARLIER, BUT THIS JUMP IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL!!”

Present Mic managed to excite the spectators even further, the spectators whispered to each other.

“That kid in the first place is on another level, I want her in my agency.” One of the heroes who spectate stated.

“Me too, I want her in my agency!”

‘Hm~ This is rather easy. By the way, is Reiko going to be okay?’

I arrived at the 3rd barrier. There is a plank with a skull image with words written ‘LAND MINE RAMBO’.

‘Well, let’s finish this.’



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

78