09. Officially Starting Training
788 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*************

...........

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

............

            (Mc Pov)

[Ting,

Good morning Host It's time to do morning training.]

"Yawnnnnnn..., Good morning Sys," I woke up with a yawn and greeted Sys hearing her sweet voice.

'Ok Sys, now I'm fired up let's do this' After doing daily necessities and getting ready to head out.

I sprinted towards the track field, then I stretch my body a little so I won't sprain anywhere.

'I should just follow Saitama training 

100 pushups,

100 sit-ups,

100 squats and

10 km run every day.'

After thinking for a while I officially started the training.

"Huff...huff...huff..." Damn, I'm completely exhausted just by doing it once.

[Hidden mission(Daily):Complete Saitama training routine.

Available only 7 days.

Rewards-1 recovery potion daily(recover 1/4 stamina) and favourability points from Lilith Asami.

Punishment- Lilith Asami will despise you.]

'Sys, thank you for the encouragement' After drinking the potion I got, then I suddenly felt a little spirited.

'Sys recommend me something that can help me to refine my body and energy,' I ask after thinking about the previous quest as I can't repeat the Saitama training when I am completely spent so I have an idea of doing other things which I can still do in this condition.

[Host, with the little Sp you have left, and from that only downgraded technique can be bought but don't worry as I show you which can upgrade into a better version of original itself.

Wait a moment host...]

'Ohh... 

That would be good as I don't want to go into the hassle of changing and getting used to another technique.' I thought this would be a quite good deal. I won't have to adjust another technique and I'll have time to upgrade the curent one to its peak or even better evolve into a new one altogether.

[Shorting complete.....

Host, these are techniques and abilities I strongly suggest-

 Primal Chaos Refining Technique(Downgraded-low tier):Refine the energy into more strong and destructive in form of strings then strings turn into a stream then turn into a river inside the core.

After refining the energy, refined energy will automatically circulate inside the body and make it stronger by tempering the pressure exerted by the energy.     

Cost -10,000 Sp

Mind Palace with a permanent increase in comprehension: Skill gives you passive photographic memory and organises the information or knowledge in form of a library in the consciousness realm. (packege).                      Cost- 5,000 Sp.

Body Locking Martial Arts:Martial arts mainly gives knowledge about human autonomy and how to use them to your advantage or disadvantages like just by touching, you can lock the body so it won't move.

Cost- 3,000 Sp.]             

           

'Agh...Damn Its good and all but my Sp' I thought and contemplated pros and cons.

'Fuck it, Sys buy all of them and integrate them when I reach my room' As I don't want to lay outside in cold and who knows what can happen to me. I drag my tired body to my room and lay down on the bed because mentally I was spent so I slept immediately.

[Buying .........Primal Chaos Refining Technique (downgraded-low tier), Mind Palace(packege) and  Body Locking Martial Arts.

Deducting cost.............-18,000Sp.

Remaining.........-899Sp.]

[Integrating into host mind ........

.............integration successful.

The system organises the information with Mind Palace inside host consciousness to not overload the brain............

....deducting the cost .........-100Sp.

Remaining ........-799Sp.]

...

....

***********

A/N: I improvised the chapters a little here and there so do comment and don't forget to write a preview in the preview section.

...

..Enjoy the chapters

...

..Addio

19