12. Study Session With Lilith
764 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***********

........

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

........

Royal Biblia Academy,

Track field,

Today as the usual sun shines on the horizon and sun rays bathe the grasses & tress making the scenery looks wonderful, If you sit there to admire it you would feel serene feeling which you normally get from nature.

But today someone is disturbing the peaceful environment by burning the grasses alike, making it chard ground.

This man here looks like a young man with a fit body with handsome looks, but from time to time he throws the ball of fire from his hand then dump the ball of water above the previously burning place.

 As you can guess, he is our Mc and he is learning, how to use his magic and understanding the concept behind it which might be not possible at the moment.

........

         (POV MC)

After using the magic a few times I get the hang of it as a basic level of magic might look weak but the power behind it depends on your magic quality and control over it.

'I can use it a few times without emptying my magic reserve but it's more than enough to understand where to go about it from here on,' I thought as coming up with the most effective training plan.

"Still I need fighting experience to see where can I improve and which battle style is most suitable for me." I thought of my lack of battle experience then remembering my talk with Lilith,  I felt the need to see Lilith again.

 'Okey let's meet up in the evening to have a study session with our lovely teacher Lilith' Whenever I think about her sexy figure couple with her teacher getup get my adrenaline rush to my brain and start to imagine different fantasies about her in different poses Ahem.

"Calm down me, phew.... " taking a deep breath I calm myself.

'Let's go to the room to take a bath, fresh up from dirt and sweat' As I saw the dirt all over my body so I felt like taking a bath then started to go toward the bathroom near the dorm to clean myself up.

.......

" Good Evening, Lilith" In the evening after resting a little, I came to the dining hall of the canteen and saw that Lilith is sitting alone having dinner so I greeted her and sat opposite side of her.

"Good evening, Kosei" As you can see she has a shy type of personality, as to not get embarrassed in front of others she hides it under the cold and aloof exterior because of it she is known as 'Ice queen' beauty in the academy.

"By the way, Are you free after the dinner," I ask as I would like to improve our relationship bond so we could be casual in each other presence.

"Ah Yes, Why" she replied with a frown on her face which still looks cute.

"You see I need your help to study the magical theories on various magics and I also wanted to explore the library to see I can find any solution for my current problem," I said looking at her.

" Hmm...Ok, If it's about that then I will help you to the best of my abilities. You sure work hard as I have seen you sometimes running or exercising in the morning and now you even want to study the magic theories," As in the first half, she agreed to help me so I became happy knowing that I get to spend time with her.

And listening to the last part I was tempted to say that It was to impress you, but I know it would be weird as we just started to know each other and I don't want my chances to go down to drain.

So I contemplated before saying anything.

"Well, you know how dangerous the outside world can be, If you are not strong enough then you can only endure the suffering from harsh reality and hope it passes away soon. And I don't like the powerless feeling so I want to become strong enough to protect myself and my loved ones," I answered her and reminisced about my past.

"You have a good heart and I'm sure with how much determination, you showed me sooner or later whatever you end up doing, you will surely become accomplished," Hearing the praise given by Lilith my face got heated, don't know if it's from shame or his unpleasant imagination.

"Cough..cough ..Ok.ok...how about we go to the library now," To distract her from seeing me like that I try to get her attention on something else, as we finished our dinner so I urge her to go library for a study session.

"Hmm.." Lilith gave me a nod after finishing her dinner got ready.

....

....

After we arriving the library, she guided me to take the necessary books from the shelf.

Then we sat down at a corner table beside the balcony from where you can see the clear sky and twinkling stars.

For a few hours, we were busy studying and I have to say Lilith is a genius when comes to her specialist subjects, she explains it in an easy manner which I can understand with ease.

After studying sometime till before midnight. we parted and promise to meet again tomorrow.

I can feel that after today we got a lot closer and with an opportunity like this I will succeed in asking her out in a month time.

It's not about being overconfident, this confidence came from the mentality shift I have been going through.

If I don't change now then how I'm going to complete my harem dream? Also, I have a feeling Sys might give me punishment as the System name implies I have to make move now or later. I seriously doubt that whatever punishment Sys would give will not be good for my health.

"Ahhh whatever, when I face it in the future, I will see it to the future but for now I need to sleep as I mentally feel tired," After reaching my room I directly jump on my bed and close my eyes to sleep and hope for a better tomorrow.

"Zzzzzzz...

...zzz...zzz"

......

....

...

...

*********

A/N: Remind of if there are any errors left, I did make sure twice but if there is anything I forgot to add do remind me.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

[Be careful from Carona Virus ...☠☠☠☠☠...]

...

...ADDIOS

21