15. Finally Become “A” Class Mage
630 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*************

.......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

.......

   (Mc Pov)

I was resting after the beat down in my room but I got the result I wanted so it's worth it. I also became friends with Akio after the practice fight then we talk about sparring from time to time.

 I already befriended Levi so I also befriended Selina as it's not hard, she has a bubbly personality and I can use that to my advantage by telling her some interesting stories from my previous world.

......

I am thinking about the information I found a few days ago that the Selina twin sister is already gone and it has been two months already. After I confirmed from the others, that's why sometimes I found a sad look on Selina's face but It was hidden very well so I thought It was my imagination but now it makes sense as it's only a little over two months.

That means the canon start in two to three months. I also have to bond with them. I am confident in making my relationship to more than a close friend with four of them or even five If I include Yui in my plan after saving her. Only left Mira Yamana and Arin Kannazuki, Mira is hard to talk to so I'll have mellow her down a little, I was also thinking of opening the restaurant downtown near the academy by making the delicious food and feeding the girls will be worth the effort.

And that Arin Kannazuki just thinking about that expressionless girl obsessed with being demon lord fiance makes my head hurt but I was thinking about excluding her as I have no interest in making someone change like that, also that troublesome strong destiny of her's being tired with demon lord existence.

I will just let the future me decide what to do.

As for now, I need to increase all my stats to at least 'A-Class', and also my body lock technique isn't good enough I need to add a little change like locking the magic channel or making the berserk energy stabilise by just one touch or making the stabilise energy berserk.

.....

After having my lunch and fun chatting with girls in the canteen, now I am standing in the field with gravity magic on my body like a layer of a second skin which affects my body only without affecting my surrounding, If I increase the gravity 2× times the gravity of earth I can maintain it with ease, as my body can feel pressure but manageable and but magic capacity becomes empty in few hours.

So I up my training in the gravity to 4 times where I can barely move and it'll also empty my magic in one hour. Then I started to move under the pressure of gravity while struggling to complete a lap around the field.

    ...10days After ...

In these ten days I have been exercising in 4×times the gravity and after being able to adapt to it. I started working out like push-ups, sit-ups, crunches etc, all in under the gravity so I have broken through multiple of my body limits like body strength and magic capacity, also circulation of energy became faster with its strands increased.

The next day after that I have taken the pill and potion. So my strength increased again as I haven't checked my status so I don't know the stats yet. As I was busy with this routine, starting morning exercise then practise the martial arts, right after that the tempering of the body at the same time try to meditate (as it affects calming one mind which helps in stable circulation of energy.),then spends time with Lilith in the library, playing tag with a ninja.

The second day after meeting with ninja  I introduced this game to her so I became her only playmate as not just anyone can cope with the speed with ninja and it also helps in my running speed training, then comes the bubbly girl curiosity and telling her some interesting stories of romance novels from my old world.

After that in my room, I again meditate few hours then go to sleep.

This lifestyle went on for whole 10 days. Also, I and Akio have spar every two days before lunchtime where I'll get thrashed completely because of my inexperience when it comes to any kind of fight.

......

"Phew," Finally I am resting from 10 days of hard training and my strength again increased as I have taken the pill and potion again.

"I was wondering how strong I have grown from the last time," I mumbled myself then willed the status in mind.

'Status'

[Name:Kosei Hesperia

Race:Human                    Age:16Year 2months

Class:Mage(A)                Soul:Tier 1

Stats:

Strength:120                    Dexterity:116

Agility:112                         Vitality:130

Constitution:135             Magic:150

Skills:

1. Body lock martial arts(modified:incomplete)

2. Mind Palace.

3. Basic magic skills(Fireball, water ball, etc.)

Abilities: 

1. Eidetic memory.

2. Silver Speed Magic(Current time limit-10sec).

3. Slip magic(From anime In another world with my smartphone).

4. Gravity magic(10times limit).

Cultivation Technique:Primal Chaos refinements technique.

SP:500.]

"Yeh" I shouted in my room to express my happiness as finally, I have arrived near the girls level.

"I am still weak compared to them but now I can call myself on their level and I can even win quite easily with idiotic magic 'slip magic' if I caught them unprepared. But for it to work it needs a surprise element," I thought to myself as I only need one more week to increase all my stats to the 'A-Class' limit then I can fight with all girls on equal grounds in brute strength and with magic included I can win easily.

Now I can take it easy on the training part but I'll continue with a normal routine.

From now on I can focus on winning the heart of girls but first, win from the stomach. So on that matter,  I am going tomorrow to downtown near the academy for buying a restaurant and set up for preparation for the next phase of a plan.

......

......

**************

A/N: Thank you for the support everyone, well sorry the chapter is short.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter and Goodbye.....

....

19