44. Illia’s Fragment
198 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

************

......

......

" " Conversion or speech

' ' thoughts

[ ] Sys talking 

......

......

       ///////// (Third Person Pov) \\\\\\\\

Royal Biblia Academy, 

Outside of the Important facility,

"Ok guys, how about you let me and Mira deal with this, I could go alone to solve this problem but Mira won't sit still and let me hog all the fun cough I mean she is Grimoire's Security head so you know," Kosei had to give them long-ass explanation so they won't pester them or tag along with them in this mission when they aren't needed there.

"Headmaster, remind me why the hell, are we here when I could deal with this simple problem myself," so being irritated Kosei asked the headmaster.

The elite of the academy means the Trinity seven group with Kosei and headmaster, making it 11 people standing in the front of the teleportation building.

Having so many of them going along would be problematic, so Kosei decided to remind them of the lack of personnel to watch over Academy and If someone by chance attacked so they could use proper countermeasure.

"Umm, We need to send people directly to Royal Liber Academy which is a long distance away from here so we are in the teleportation room. I know you can teleport now but you never told us the limit or how exactly it works," Headmaster replied to Kosei's inquiry.

"Ahhh sigh, it's my fault I never bother to explain it, well my teleportation magic works at any long or small distances as long as I know the image or I have already been to that place. I can teleport to those places and I can take two or three people with me at the moment but with my improving speed, it won't take long for me to teleport over 100 people at once. But it all depends on my understanding of space," Kosei explained to them what he could in simple terms.

"Wow, impressive, how can you master so many things in such a short time, you are becoming very mysterious by the day and whenever I try to look at you, I don't see anything special at glance but you are filled with wonders. Your magic seems very different than ours, anyways let's drop it here and you can proceed with the mission as it's already time," when headmaster said the last part and glanced at Kosei making him very uncomfortable so the headmaster understand that he should not dwell on this topic and dropped it, then gestures with his hands towards Kosei and Mira.

"Ok guys, we will be off then, all of you should not let your guard down and be prepared for any kind of attack. Lilith, Yui and Levi keep an eye on the troublemaker as her sister isn't up for it. You young lady should focus on the knowledge you got from me if you want to achieve long-distance teleportation like me, you need to at least master it. Bye everyone take care," Kosei gave them a warning as he already knows what going to happen so he gave them simple instructions to follow along.

After that Kosei and Mira disappeared with a crimson star pattern magic circle under them.

"Well, they are gone, I also wanted to go with Ko-nee but he said that I will be needed here, don't know why most of the time he is correct so reluctantly, I have to stay here ... hasaa... (releasing a sigh)," Yui grumbled and muttered to herself.

"Okay girls, go busy yourself and if they need help, you have to be ready to assist them at the given time," the headmaster said adjusting his glasses then took his leave.

"Okay, I am also going as I need to sort out what I got from him and I will be in my sister's room," Lisa said with a distant gaze then took off toward the dormitory.

"Hey wait, Lisaaaa," Lilith shouted and followed behind her with Levi and Yui who has dissatisfied faces.

"Husband is right, everyone just ignored me, whatever I should go to husband's side and help him with his training, hmm that sounds better," after everyone has gone from there Arin who was left standing there in a cold, stare at everyone blankly then she also left from there muttering incomprehensible words.

.....

"Why do I have an itchy feeling, ahhh my butt, Mmmm, I feel strange sensation from it, what exactly happened with me, Ahhh," a young woman standing above the tower-like structure and mumbling to herself when she touches her rear by mistake she felt a stinging sensation in her whole body so she moaned unconsciously.

She has curvaceous proportions and long light green hair held back by a dark cloth like a hairband. Her wear mainly includes a dark long-sleeved mini dress with a cape collar that has white hems and is tied together with a red ribbon. Additionally, she also wears black thigh socks and a pair of brown loafers.

The Ilias Fragment, also known as Ilia or Treis, is a legendary grimoire, the third Chapter of the Ilias Fragments initially formed by the Witch of Witches, as well as the elder sister of Okto.

She is contracted with Arata's cousin Hijiri and per the order of her master, she is here in Liber Royal Academy waiting for Arata so she can trap him and wait for her master's arrival who is busy with forming plans to attack the Royal Biblia Academy.

Ilia, along with Sora, is one of the only grimoires capable of having free will and thought, Ilias is a reference to a 'Greek Epic Poem'.

When Illia first manifested, along with her sisters including Okto, after that the Witch of the witches or better known as 'Mina Salem' gathered the illias fragments.

*Crack!*

"Wh... What was that just now," suddenly Illia heard the cracking sound for a second then spacial fluctuation so she fix her messy clothing then jump from the tower then ran towards the place where she felt a disturbance, being the creator of this dimension she can sense the smallest fluctuation that's why she was able to sense the disturbance.

.....

"Umm Mira, can you not stare at me so intensely you know it wasn't my fault that we ended up here, okay putting that aside, first we have to tour around and gauze the situation what this is all about," Kosei felt uncomfortable with a silent stare so he tries to explain himself but not getting any ground, he changed the subject and started to walk into destroyed Academy.

Kosei in this situation because he used the image that he had in mind from his previous life in the anime, so he knew where he was going to end up but Mira didn't know about so when they teleported here and saw the situation so she used her Grimoire to calculate, she got to know that they are trapped in the isolated dimension. After knowing that Mira thought it was a mistake with teleportation.

Then both of them started to look around but didn't find anything substantial, then suddenly they heard the footsteps hastily coming towards them.

"Mira on your guard, someone is coming towards us and we might be able to find the information about what happened here," hearing the sound Kosei informed Mira to be vigilant in case of attack and he already knows who's going to appear, also he knows that when they entered the academy building the anti-magic barrier which renders mages not being able to use magic, temporarily activated.

So he got his weapon out and kept it in his hands but he didn't inform Mira about it because he wanted to witness the scene which every pervert won't deny seeing it.

"Yo.....you hooligan wha..what are you doing here," the girl suddenly entered their field of vision then both heard the shout of the flustered and angry voice girl.

"I never thought that I meet the hooligan here and I was thinking how I can get even with you, now that you have delivered to yourself to me then don't expect that I let you get away with what you did last time without paying back in full," the girl who Kosei identifies as Illia said with anger and resentful directed at him, if looks can kill then Kosei would have died a few by now. 

"Ohh it's you, hello there cutie pie, how are you and you don't have ao sound so wronged like that as it was your fault in the first place so I just punished you last time, that's all," after Kosei knew who she was so he greeted her in teasing manner but only got a cold glance in response. Also, Mira was staring daggers at him for a while now and he calmly ignored it.

"Now that you have done it, here take this and don't die," Illia got angry and got ready to throw the magic at them.

Mira was about to use her magic to defend herself from attack but when she tried to use the magic, the magic energy got sucked from her then her magic robe which was a manifestation of her thema, vanished with magic.

"Kyaaaaaa," Mira cried and sat down covering herself with the same.

Kosei finally got to see the exciting scene he was waiting for, Ohh boy the scene is exciting and if he was a beta male he might have a nose bleed by now.

Seeing Mira covering herself with her hands, made the situation more arousing ao before he gets too much excited, he hurriedly took off his shirt and gave it to her to cover herself.

"Ummm here, cover yourself with this and go to the empty class we just saw on the way, I will come immediately after I deal with her," after saying his piece and giving his shirt to her, he quickly took off toward Illia who just fired her magic.

* Swoosh!!* *Clang!!*

Kosei cut most of the magic and dogged a few of them, when he was distracted and taking advantage of that Illia summoned a large number of demons.

"Hahaha, I forgot that you can't use magic here as I already did the preparation and now in this academy area, you are trapped inside this dimension made by me and once activated nobody can use magic except for me of course. Now face my hundreds of minions hahahahahah," Illia laughed like crazy, seeing the Mira funny situation and Kosei not being able to move as fast as before. Then she explained the reason for it. Making Mira realise that she is in a lot of trouble this time and can only depend on Kosei to get out of this place.  

Then Mira thought sometimes and then took her to leave towards the place where Kosei pointed out as this is the best solution for now, If not she will only get in the way, so she thought but her face which has flushed expression from earlier embarrassment now turned into helplessness.

*Crick!!*

"Don't be so happy as I haven't even warmed up yet, common we just starting," Kosei cracked his neck and swung the sword form of his Myriad weapon. His weapon can only transform into a sharp blade type of weapon so he has no other choice but to use this situation to train a little.

*Swish!!* *Crack!!* *Thump!!* *Swish!!*

Whenever the sword is slashed, the demon's body would cut into pieces. Kosei is not good with any weapon and he had yet to master any technique related to the weapon but he has a strong body and foundation so performing simple dodge, parry and slash is an easy feat for him.

So just like that, he cut open all the demons into small pieces with ease without even breaking a sweat.

"What...what are you, how strong did you become from then, even after you were not able to use magic, you still defeated my hundreds of minions without difficulty," Illia asked in bewildered expression, anyone would be the same as her. These demons aren't just any mob, they are transformed from at least C class mages who got demonized after the magic backfired.

So her surprise is an understatement when Kosei can't even use magic to reinforce himself and can still fight without a problem. It will surprise anyone.

"Kuuu, I won't let you get away with this even If I have to sacrifice every last one of the minions I have left," Illia gritted her teeth in frustration then summoned all the 100s of minions which were scattered around in the academy now they are flocking the hallway like flies.

*Gruuuua.ooo oggg!!*

All king of groaning voices filled the place which started to annoy Kosei. So without waiting for Illia to get ready, he started slashing them apart like butter with the sword's sharpness.

After fighting for half an hour all the demons were purged so Kosei put the weapon away and Illia herself looked exhausted because she kept giving support with her magic to try and interfere with Kosei's movement which ended up in a failer.

"Fuuu(deep breath)... Illia, It was fun as long it lasted, well I have to check on Mira now so I'll be going, see you later sweety pie," after teasing her a little Kosei took his leave and went to the location where Mira should be.

.....

.....

***********

2