Continued Dungeon Adventure and instincts unleashed.(Chapter 3)
308 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside guards founded tracks of where this Mumu Apple kid was, and it follows over to the very well-known dumb, which has a massive pile of hundreds and hundreds of throw-away trash. A 5ft tall guard wearing iron armor began the process of climbing up the trash pile but was thrown back and landed on the ground before getting back up after taking some damage from the fall. A Red message appears in front of the short guard, who was in shock at what they founded out about this pile of trash. 

Can not enter Trash Dungeon(E- Rank). A girl named Mumu Apple is already inside. Would you please wait until they complete the dungeon or die in the dungeon?

The Short guard got up and began to explain to the 2 other guards what the system told them about what happened to the kid. The three guards walked back to Valor LionHeart. Valor lionheart heard the news and sighed deeply as they only have a choice of waiting for Mumu Apple to get out of the dungeon, with the dark thought of them getting hurt as they liked Mumu Apple, who is like a child to them or a best friend who for some reason never talks. So the guards left after telling her the news, and Valor would continue their work on preparing weapons and not even testing out that makeshift weapon skill they got.

Meanwhile, with Mumu Apple in the Trash dungeon.

Mumu Apple wakes up next to a no longer roaring campfire, and they make a cute yawn before they slowly get up from the trashy ground to dust themselves off. Mumu grabs their Wooden Club, and they continue down the path of the dungeon, which suddenly has a fork in the road has three paths. one was a larger path with a skull mark pointing to the right to it with a sign saying(Harder enemies, but more reward.), another pointing forward and a normal looking sign says (Weaker enemies and less reward) or the Left path which has a bland-looking sign saying(No Enemies-Rest Camp). Mumu Apple, the person who already felt the surge of adventuring flow through her, ran towards the part with the skull mark on it and began walking down the longer and more spacious hallway with walls of more stinky trash.

Mumu Apple continues to walk down the path while feeling that something was a little off about it, and they had not seen any monsters like the hermit crab's or the Fly swarms that are super focused on the trash that they were not even bothering to attack her. But, then, suddenly something had Struck her body with a loud (whack!) which sends them flying into a wall of trash. They would silently scream in pain, and they stumbled their way back to their feet.

Mumu Apple:.....?!

Mumu Apple's Hp: 3.9/6.5(Note Mumu Apple almost lost almost half of their heath)

Mumu shakes their head and looks forward to seeing who hit them, and they see some 75cm tall 25 Cm thick metal trash can that has 6 legs made of different kinds of broken and sharp metal-like legs that moved crudely. Last was the fact the trash can had a large mouth filled with sharp teeth of broken glass and eyes that did not look real. Mumu was really scared of its look as it began moving around erratically, eating up trash to satisfy its hunger for trash and sharp metals. Suddenly, Mumu saw many messages appear as they keep shaking in fear of this scary-looking monster of trash.

You have suffered fear of a much stronger monster. Several times that you gained the passive Fear ResistinceLv1(lesser). It leveled up 2x times as you kept becoming scared of the monster's actions you don't understand. the system feels sorry for you being scared by unknown information and gives you the active skill "Analyze EyeLv1(Lesser)". with this, Analyze Eye will show only the basic information like monster Race and Heath. If this skill is strong enough, then it might show info of beings who are high level than you in terms of well everything.

Mumu Apple is a little less Scared of the monster and then looks at the monster again, and they began reading the minimum of 3 things being shown to them.

Race: Weak Trash Mimic(Lesser)
Level: 2/?
Hp:15/?

Mumu Apple's head felt some headache once they used this skill, but that did not matter as with a little less fear, they would grab their wooden Club and charge at the Weak Trash Mimic(Lesser). Their arms began to flail and swing around as they began using Wild SwingsLv1(Lesser), and the Weak Trash Mimic's dense and flat but sharp 20 cm long tongue flies out of their mouth and begins to Mimic Mumu Apple's Signature skill. The sounds of clashing, Bonking, and cutting could be heard throughout the dungeon as both Monster and Beastkin were clashing skills for 3 whole seconds before both dashed back about a couple of feet.

Mumu Apple's Hp: 3.5/6.5(Status: Minor bleeding)

Weak Trash Mimic's(Lesser) Hp:11.204(Status: Lesser Dazed, Lesser tired)

Mumu began to notice her Club weapon was starting not to look good as clashing with something that copied her move made her ticked. Before the Weak Trash Mimic(Lesser) got the chance to do anything, Mumu Apple began to Bash, Bonk, and fail her weapon at the Mimic with a pump of adrenaline, fueling her body to move, which had almost no stamina left. With a combination of random attacks of a noob and using Wild SwingsLv1(lesser) for several minutes as they noticed the monster had a high defense since it's made of metal and Mumu would continue to force her arms to keep using Wild Swings until finally, the monster died, and several things dropped from it. But being a tried, Child Mumu sort of fell face-first into the ground and fell asleep to take a long nap.

Mumu wakes up after an unknown amount of time, and her wounds seem to close up and stopped bleeding. Their stomach growls a little, and they began looking through the trash and began eating any non-moldy or not too moldy foods and throwing them down her hungry gullet while they look at the notifications the kind system saved for her.

You have to Kill a Weak Trash Mimic(Lesser) and have survived bleeding out, and you gained 20 exp plus 10 Experience and a small treasure chest for completing the hidden Path challenge "The Weak vs. the Strong part 1". In addition, you also gain the Passive Bleeding ResistinceLv1(Lesser), and your Wild Swings has increased to Lv2.

Wild SwingsLv1(Lesser). With this, you can swing your Club Weapon like a toddler who had not gotten their Juice box this morning. Each wild Swings cost 0.5 Sp every second when this skill is used, and it does 0.3 Damage plus 4% of weapon damage each hit(so it will do 0.312 damage each time wild swings hit). 

Mumu would look at the small treasure chest, which was about 1/3 of her height, and quickly opens it with glee as they wanted to know what was inside. As she opens it, the chest would shine a little, blinding her for a second, and then a 5-inch long 2.5-inch thick dagger with sharp edges with a slight curve appeared on a torn-up mini pillow. Mumu being giddy about having a weapon that fits her class, and it was funny that this is her first dagger and not the bone one.

Name: Serrated Dagger
Weapon Rank: E+
Durability:25/25
Weapon Effect Bleeding(Tiny): Each time you attack an enemy, you can cause the Bleeding(Tiny), which does 0.2 damage every 3 seconds and has a stackage of 3 times(Maximum), and lasts up to 12 seconds before the debuff ends.
Weapon Damage: 2.5(Plus the effect of the Dagger Mastery passive).
Critical Hit Chance:1%
Description: a common Serrated dagger made from scrap metals and created by blacksmith Apprentices. This weapon is not the strongest, but it's great for thieves and people. Its bleeding effect is great to gather blood from monsters whose blood is used for alchemy.

Mumu Apple looked confused at the description and the effect as they didn't understand it, but it did sound good, and the chest disappeared once they grabbed it in their soft baby hands. The Trash Mimic themselves had dropped a Small sack of water(2.5 liters) and poorly made Soap Slime residue(E- Quality). Mumu's mood skyrockets as they think with these two items, they can finally take a shower and have a way to not rely on eating foods with little water content that is from burned food.

They quickly took off their Patched Cloak(E+ Quality) and Patched Pants(E+ Quality) to a small pile before they began rubbing and cleaning their body with Soap Slime residue and 0.5 liters of water and would continue this until their body, ears, tail, and the part of her arms that are covered in thin bits of fur. by instinct they got on all fours. Then, they began shaking wildly as the furry(not that furry)parts of their body poofs up a little when they finally got dry.

Mumu Apple(Good mood):....... :)

Mumu Apple then got her pants and cloak back on, puts the now 2.0-liter small bag of water tied to their pant pocket, and continues down the Red skull path they called it. As they continue walking, they see something in the distance and quickly hide inside a huge damaged tube in the walls of trash. About 12 Small Rats(Lesser) appeared, and all of them are about 15 cm in length and 8 cm in height. Oddly enough, one of them is 25 cm in length and 20 cm in height and had a black marking on their chest. Mumu choosing not to attack right away, Uses her Analyze EyeLv1(Lesser) on the big male of the group.

Race: Alpha Small Rat(Lesser)
Lv:4/?
Hp:?/?

When they saw this, but instead of fear, but instead, they are drilling on how much meat and even skin. Their eyes gleam as their Stealth skill levels up once, and they began to act like a cat who has found a large enough feast. The Hunter meets the hunted has begun. (Chapter ends and status update.)

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:1/5
Class: Thief Lv1
Race: Lesser half beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar:48/100
Class Experience:48/500
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:65%
Water Meter:62%
Clean Meter:75%
Gender: Female
Strength:2
dexterity:6
Intelligence:5
Vitality:4
Wisdom:1
Charisma:2
Luck:1
HP:4.2/6.5(0.1 per hour)
Sp:6/6(0.2 per hour)
MP:0/0
Skills: Wild SwingsLv2(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv1(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv1(Lesser),PicklockingLv1(Lesser),StealthLv2(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv1(lesser),CookingLv1(lesser), Fire startingLv1(Lesser),SewingLv1(Lesser), Bleeding Resistince(lesser)Lv1, Fear ResistinceLv3(Lesser)

10