Training Time and Mysterious Gift.(Chapter 5)
318 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu Apple continues down the skull part of the trash dungeon, and with her new skills, she kept stabbing and killing Trash Hermit crabs(Lesser) which only have her 2 exp per HermitCrab they killed. She slowly gained more Exp over time, and they were actually getting bored right now. Mumu liked adventuring, but maybe they should stop, set up a small camp, and then began practicing their skills and try to become stronger without the need of killing Walking food. Mumu stopped walking and began using her hands and underdeveloped claws to dig and move the walls a good bit, making a more spacious room. Next, they began garbage diving through trash, grabbing any deadwood, torn cloth, and anything that can use for making a tent.

With her skills that they learned on the streets of the slums, they made a decent looking camp with a campfire with a heated pot that has a couple of small dents sitting on the trash ground along with some kitchen tools that people also threw out cause it looked weird or not good enough(If you get the IRL ref. you get a cookie), a Large Tent made of torn cloth and clothes. And finally, inside of it was a bunch of piled-up torn cotton pillows made into some makeshift bed.

Mumu Apple(Happy Vibes):.........:)

You have worked on making a small camp, and you gained the SurvivalistLv1(lesser) Passive. In addition, you gained DiggingLv2(Lesser),2xLevels in Sewing(Lesser), and 1x for cooking(Lesser).

Mumu throws some of the Trash Hermit Crab meat and claws(Both E-), some aging butter with some mold on it, and random out-of-date spices that were still good, but the wooden shakers were damaged. Mumu puts the pot over the fire, and it slowly began to heat up and cook while they go inside the tent and tried using Analyze eyes on the shadow token they have in the palm of their semi-furred up hands.

Name: Shadow Token
Item Quality: E+
Description:(Redacted. Information unable to show due to level.)

Mumu had a raised brow at the minimum amount of information, and they began slapping the Shadow Token all over their body until it hits their Patched Cloak(E+). Then the token pop out of existence as her patched cloak covering both the front and back of her body. I began to turn light darkish color slowly. They were both freaking out and in awe as it slowly turns into something new and they would quickly use Analyze eyes on her cloak, which covered her body.

Name: Shadow Patched Cloak
Item Rank: D-
Ability(1): Shadow fall: Gain the ability to fall slowly to the ground for 2 minutes(Cooldown 15 minutes).
Passive(2):Sealed
Passive(3): Sealed
Passive(4): Sealed
Passive(5): Sealed

Not questioning this at all, Mumu Apple claps her hands like a schoolgirl while giggling wildly as they saw what their Cloak had turned into, which made them have eyes of wonder of what will become of her most prized possession. So they walked outside of their tent and sat down next to the fire, which is still roaring. Next, they would take out some thrown-out chewed-up carrots, some of her water supply, some small weird-looking cube that smelled good, and finally was a couple of other thrown-in stuff that looked like a vegetable, but they had never seen it before. Finally, she slapped on a cracked glass pot lid after some mixing, and Mumu Apple began walking over to a makeshift scarecrow while their sharpened Serraded dagger was in their good hand.

Mumu Apple(Hungry):.............

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:2/5
Class: Thief Lv1
Race: Lesser half beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar:120/200
Class Experience:230/500
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:35%
Water Meter:62%
Clean Meter:75%
Gender: Female
Strength:3
dexterity:8
Intelligence:6
Vitality:5
Wisdom:2
Charisma:4
Luck:2
HP:10/10(0.2 per hour)
Sp:7.5/8(0.2 per hour)
MP:0/0
Skills: Wild SwingsLv3(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv2(Lesser), BackStabLv1(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv4(Lesser),PicklockingLv2(Lesser),StealthLv5(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv2(lesser),CookingLv3(lesser), Fire startingLv2(Lesser),SewingLv4(Lesser), Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv2, Fear ResistinceLv4(Lesser), SurvivalistLv1(Lesser), DiggingLv2(Lesser)

Mumu Apple goes into a poorly made Stance, and they began running and falling over while attacking the Makeshift Scarcrow with their Serrated Dagger. Slowly, she began to get better, moving around on her feet with quick movements, and unknown to her their dex stat was rising due to their footwork and training with their main weapon. They would feel tired after the 2-hour mark hit but kept training with their Serraded dagger, moving around in battle, and even trying to do some fancy maneuvers but failed each time.

Finally, 3 hours past and they would be pouring sweat from their body, but despite that, they kept going and going. For some reason, their spirit and mind did not want to stop despite their legs feeling like wet noodles and body feeling like it's gonna crash. Finally, the 4-hour mark made them fricking crash onto the ground asleep while the messages began to appear.

You have trained for 4 hours without resting, and you gained 4 Dexterity(!),3 Strength(!), 1 Vitality, and 2 Levels in Dagger Master(lesser). And you(̷̢̗͈̪̃̀͆͒̇̑̂͆͝C̷̡̭̘̤̪̻̼̻̝͋̀̾͗̿̔̀̿̿̈̑̕̚͠o̷͈͈̜̥̠̬̦̠̦͓̤̓͆̽͂́̌͜ņ̷̰̮̰̻̲͙̩͇͖̜̲̖̮̓̽͌̕ţ̷̨͚͈͚͓̞͖̘̫͇̈́i̵̢̺̟͈͉̥̻͕͕͓͎̫͍̱̯͑͠n̷͇̺̖͔̭̻͎̤̬̻̐̃̉̎̌͆̑̃̈͝u̶̢͙͎͖͓̘̹̐͐̂̉̓̃́̂͒̚̚̚͘é̶̙̳̓͛̊̂͊̒̍d ̵̙̤͉̊̍̐́̓̿͝M̷̡̠̊͂͑̒̉̐e̶̙͔̘̪͗͛̑̈́̂͐s̴̛̝̟̰̮͚̻̥̮̩͕̩̩̙̀͒̃̆̀̈̌̒́̅̾̓͂̿ͅs̸̛̩̙̎͊̕̕a̸̰̥̖̯͓͌̔̀̔́̍g̶̟͒̓́̇͛̃̒̓ḛ̷̛̗̫̬̥͕̮͎͍̠̪̩̲͍̊̓͋̾́͜ ̵̢̞̰̲̥͇̜̘̣̭͇͇͛̔̀̂̾̐͛͋͝ͅͅb̵̞͇̰̤̘͓̲̤̮̻͆̽͆͜͠ė̶͕͕̦̥̳̈́̀̃͌͊͊̆̇̈́͘̕͝i̶͍̦̾̑̏̑̓̐͂̽͘n̷̢̗̺͇͍̥͇̝͙͈͒̒͜ͅg̶͕͕͚̻̻͎͑̈̅̀ ̷͈̅̾̈́̊͛f̵̢̨̛̖͔̠͔͚̞͍̣͕͆̏͐͑͗̿̐͗̽̾͒͝o̴̡̅̎͐̽̎̐̋̿̈́̔r̴̻̖̼͔̳͓̼̺̞̩̰͕̒͛͋͑͆̀̕͝c̴̥͍̬̋̾̐̈́͊̐̈́͐̈́͝è̷̳͖͖̠̮̇͂͒̿̚f̷̛͈̠̓̈̽̃̕u̷͔͓̳̖͎̖̦̟͆̓͐̉̾̃̊͆́̈̌̀͋͌ļ̶̺̩̫̙̥̳̫͇̀͐̀͛̆̈́͒l̵̹̕ÿ̴̡̧̧̭͚͈͔̟̳̼̮͉̮̎̇͑͒̊̓̓̽̉͒͂̑̈́͘ ̴̛͚̩̲̜͎͕̮͎̘̠̩̏̔̿̎̊̆̊̎̌̐̃̒̚͜͜ć̷͚͙̯̜̞̆́͊̎͛̇̌̊̆̈́̿̕ͅh̴̝̤̠̹̰͓̰̞͎͎͈͐̔̍̋͗̅͑̕a̴̧̡̛̫̰͎̫̳̭̟̠̬̯̋̍́̃̆͗̌̊͒̾͂͂͝͠n̵̢̼̲̯̱̘̟̜͉̅̈̾̊͒̎̔̂͛͐́́̄̀͝ģ̸̼͍̭̲͓̤̺͍͓̯̹͈̫́́̓̿̍̈͒̈́̅̃̈́ę̶̟͇̤̰͎̩͇̥̉̂d̵̢̧̞͕̤̳̘̙̣̩̫̠̦̣̟͛͒̃́)̵̧̢̨̢͚͇̼̮̜̟̰̑̑̓̊͌̒͝ you have been gifted the ???? Rank Passive Limit BreakerLvMax from the god named(Redacted. The system has rebooted and has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience and problems this may have done been fixed. We are sorry for the trouble, and as a gift, you are given a free Random Pet egg(Rank: E-).

Mumu Apple would wake up a while later, and they saw the fire no longer lit and their pot smelling super fucking good. They would take the lid off, and they began using a wooden ladle and began slurping down dat tasty food. The entire pot of food was gone in seconds, and they lay down with a slightly bloated belly filled with tasty but slightly overcooked food that looked like it was made for the poor due to it being stuff thrown into a pot. Mumu went back to the tent and Saw's something, and it's some Bright Red with a dark-spotted egg, and they would use their special Eyes.

Name: Random Pet Egg
Rank: E-
Description: A Random low-rank pet egg that can randomly hatch into E- monster, which can become your pet. Warning you need to gain its trust via petting, giving it praise, scolding it at the right time, and everything you need to treat a living being. Using this item will have to take a couple of hours or days or more depending on what kind of monster comes from this Random Pet Egg.

Mumu Apple had a confused look on their face as they put the Pet egg into their Rat Bag and they began to pack up their stuff and then leaves their campsite to continue down the dungeon path once more to find monsters treasure and adventure.(Chapter end)

State update

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:2/5
Class: Thief Lv1
Race: Lesser half beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar:120/200
Class Experience:230/500
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:100%
Water Meter:100%
Clean Meter:62%
Gender: Female
Strength:6
dexterity:12
Intelligence:6
Vitality:6
Wisdom:2
Charisma:4
Luck:2
HP:12/12(0.2 per hour)
Sp:10/10(0.2 per hour)
MP:0/0
Skills: Wild SwingsLv3(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv2(Lesser), BackStabLv1(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv6(Lesser),PicklockingLv2(Lesser),StealthLv5(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv2(lesser),CookingLv3(lesser), Fire startingLv2(Lesser),SewingLv4(Lesser), Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv2, Fear ResistinceLv4(Lesser), SurvivalistLv1(Lesser), DiggingLv2(Lesser),LimitBreakerLvMax(Hidden)

 

11