Status Update.(Not a chapter)
423 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:3/5
Class: Thief Lv2
Race: Lesser half beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar:220/300
Class Experience:130/600
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:70%
Water Meter:68%
Clean Meter:62%
Gender: Female
Strength:6
dexterity:16
Intelligence:8
Vitality:7
Wisdom:4
Charisma:5
Luck:2
HP:15/15(0.2 per hour)
Sp:10/10(0.2 per hour)
MP:0/0
Skills: Wild SwingsLv3(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv2(Lesser), BackStabLv2(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv7(Lesser),PicklockingLv4(Lesser),StealthLv6(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv2(lesser),CookingLv3(lesser), Fire startingLv2(Lesser),SewingLv4(Lesser), Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv2, Fear ResistinceLv4(Lesser), SurvivalistLv1(Lesser), DiggingLv2(Lesser),LimitBreakerLvMax(Hidden)

Emicha's weapons

Name: Serrated Dagger
Weapon Rank: E+
Durability:13/25
Weapon Effect Bleeding(Tiny): Each time you attack an enemy, you can cause the Bleeding(Tiny), which does 0.2 damage every 3 seconds and has a stackage of 3 times(Maximum), and lasts up to 12 seconds before the debuff ends.
Weapon Damage: 2.5(Plus the effect of the Dagger Mastery passive).
Critical Hit Chance:1%(plus 5%)
Description: a common Serrated dagger made from scrap metals and created by blacksmith Apprentices. This weapon is not the strongest, but it's great for thieves and people. Its bleeding effect is great to gather blood from monsters whose blood is used for alchemy.

Name: Poisoned Dagger
Weapon Rank: E-
Durability:18/18
Weapon Effect Poisoning(Tiny): Each time you attack an enemy's bare skin, you can cause the Poisoning(Tiny) to activate. Which does 0.1 damage every 3 seconds and has a stackage of 6 times(Maximum), and lasts up to 6 seconds before the debuff ends.
Weapon Damage: 1.3(Plus the effect of the Dagger Mastery passive).
Critical Hit Chance:1%(plus 5%)
Description: This Crudely made Dagger was made of poisonous items, scrap metals, and some blacksmith's hands. with this poison-infused weapon, you can give someone a clue fate of being poisoned which hurts the person on the inside the poison. The Trash Racoon(Runt) had picked up this one day as a child and had used it to kill, evolve, and gain power. However, the person who made it threw it away did not like how low quality it was.

Passive Skill update(Description wise)
Dagger MasteryLv7(Lesser): This skill makes any Dagger weapons deal 16% more damage and gain a 5% critical increase when using Daggers. Each level also gives the user more knowledge of how to use daggers without giving themselves a booboo.

BackStabLv2(Lesser): Backstab skill is what all Theif's, Assassins, and hunters have if they are Daggers or Knife's ready to kill. Deal 1.3x More Damage if you Do a BackStab on an Enemy who does not see you. If the enemy does, then this skill does nothing at all, and none of the multipliers will apply. Instead, this Skill will increase in Damage each level up and backstabbing while the enemy does not know you are there or looking is the most deadly weapon. It will take 3 Stamina to do a Single backstab, and it will double the amount used if you ever missed a backstab.

SurvivalistLv1(lesser): you have survived and created a small camp to live in all by yourself. With this passive, you learn how to survive better, and each level gives you little bits of how to survive in the environments you are in.

PicklockingLv4(Lesser): A simple skill that each level gives more success at pick locking doors, safe's, and other locks. This skill is what all Thief's want as with this, they can get to places much faster and even get riches that anyone would like. However, it would help if you had bobby pins to work, and at high levels, the user can unlock more complicated locks.

StealthLv6(lesser): A Skill that makes it much easier to hide in the shadow's each level. This skill helps thieves hide in places in the dark and at high levels, or when it evolves, can have them hide in plain sight, and no one will be none the wiser.

Hunger ResistinceLv2(lesser): This skill has the user's stomach digest food 2% slower to keep food in their belly to survive long times of no food. Each level makes it easier for the user to go longer without the need for food, and at higher levels can have control when this happens and even make food go down faster.

CookingLv3(lesser): With this skill, each level can give you bits of cooking knowledge, better-tasting of food, and everything else about cooking. This skill is the creative need of what chefs needed when trying to impress the higher-ups or even make decent food that can eat up.

Fire startingLv2(Lesser): You want to burn some sticks and other items that can light themselves on fire, but you have poor skills in doing it? With this skill, it becomes easier to start fires, and each level gives you the ability to tell what items are good fire-making materials.

SewingLv4(Lesser): The Sewing skill is beneficial for fixing up clothes, making them, and many other items. Sometimes you get the rare chance of upgrading them into more powerful kinds of clothing. With this skill, you can also make items that its not clothing items but items that can help you out(If you are at the right level).

Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv2: Each level makes it slightly less easy for your enemies to make you bleed, and bleeding effect weapons has a decreased chance of working.

Fear ResistinceLv4(Lesser): Each level and evolution of this skill has the ability to keep your fears away and not make you some big baby when doing stuff.

DiggingLv2(Lesser): You have dug through the trash and acted like a furry little mole. With this passive, you can dig much easier with your hands, and your claws gain the ability to dig faster.

What fallout game is your favorite?
  • Fallout 1 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout 2 Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Fallout 3 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallout new vegas Votes: 9 60.0%
  • fallout 4 Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Fallout 76 Votes: 1 6.7%
Total voters: 15
7