Mute Beastkin vs Every Racoon Ever(Chapter 6)
295 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey, so sorry it's been a few days, and there are a couple of reasons this came out late. I was busy getting my new glasses and was getting used to them, getting several important vaccinations to move to Ghana.  also, I am moving soon, so chapters will be slower than before, and chapters might come out late.

Mumu, in reality, was really scared at this point of her life in the dungeon as a lot of things happened as they spend minutes walking. Any monsters run past her, hide or other means of not attacking her or show fear. They were not scared of her, but something at the top of the food chain or whatever was in those food chain books they read when they had the chance. Mumu Apple's confidence dropped along with her thoughts of being better at using her Dagger in a fight, But now she got closer to an Area that seems to be closed off to everything else. As they got closer, a massive door of trash could be seen, and Mumu Apple looked confused as they, with shaky hands, slowly began opening the scrap metal and trashy-looking door.

With her Serrated Dagger drawn, Mumu would enter the huge room with a flat and dirty ground made of trash, the walls, strangely enough, hare made of rocks, and the lighting is coming from some torches hanging from the ceiling. Suddenly the doors behind Mumu Apple shuts and locks after they walked a couple more feet from the now-closed door. Suddenly a message appears, and Mumu's fear of Resistance was not saving her this time, nor her shot down mind a peg thinking she can take this.

Warning!Warning! Boss Monster Trash Racoon(Lesser) "Runt" has appeared.

Lights of fire turn on, and a large 5ft tall and very large Animal that Mumu has never seen before appears in her vision. It would take a sharp wooden stick, and it began charging at her like money with a weapon to kill. Mumu Apple hurry would try side-stepping but got hit onto her side full force, which made her wince in a little pain as her shirt got damaged and torn. Quickly they ran over to the TrashRacoon(Lesser), who turned around and quickly used their weapon to counter attacked. Mumu'd Dagger Slice. Mumu's arm flies up into the air, and they quickly jumped away a couple of feet.

Mumu Apple(Status:Fear(Minor):!!!!!!!! o:

Mumu Apple would put away her Serraded dagger and got out her small 2 inch sharp claws which caused the Trash Racoon(Lesser) to not care about a far match and would charge several times with greater speed than Mumu's own speed. Mumu Apple began to try a different idea and began using her arms covered in some fur to block the attacks and then counterattack by bitting down on the Trash Racoon's(lesser) neck while clacking it. And This worked a bit but very little damage and no bleeding. Trash Racoon got a little angry, and it just heads butts Mumu to stun them, and they used this time to run back a couple of feet before they began grabbing random bits of trash.

Name: Mumu Apple
Status: Fear(Minor),
Health:8.5/12

Name: Runt
Status: Enraged(Minor)
Health:18.5/20
Mana:10/10

Runt began using their magic, and they began using their Objectkenesis(Lesser) and began throwing large bullets of random trash at Mumu Apple, and they seem to be laughing while doing it. Then, Mumu got into four legs and began sprinting towards Runt the Trash Racoon. At the same time, they barely dodge the trash bullets, which grazed her body dealing damage and damaging her clothing, and even her cloak got damaged even tho it was a higher level of equipment.

Before Runt can send another trash rocket, Mumu Apple acts like a cat to a mouse(a rather large one) and would pounce onto Runt, and they began to act like a controlled animal. They began bitting, Scratching, and a few times tore some skin off, which began causing some bleeding. The Battle went from decent to cockfighting between a trash-controlling Racoon vs. a Mute Half Beastkin who is acting like a house cat fighting an R.O.U.S. The literal battle continued until Mumu Lets out a Critical Chomp. It caused double the amount of damage before running away before the Runt the Trash Racoon(Lesser) gets in another scratch or bite to damage her and her clothing.

Name: Runt
Status:(Enraged Major),(Minor Bleeding),(Tired Minor)
Health:8.5/20
Mana:4.5/10

Name: Mumu Apple
Status: Tired(Minor),Bleeding(minor)
Health:4.3/12

Mumu Apple would get up and looked tired as they are spending several minutes attacking the Trash Racoon(Lesser) like a wild animal, and it seems to be working quite well. But Mumu Apple noticed they were in Low health while the boss still looked fighting ready, but bleeding everywhere like her. The Boss getting tired of Mumu Shit, began raising their paws into the air and collecting trash from around the room like some dollar store spirit bomb. Mumu stood up and looked at the slowly growing ball of trash with great fear in her eyes, and her body could not move at all due to the newly founded fear. Suddenly something in her began to erase it, and a skill hidden from the passives part of the Status screen activates, and a message appears.

(Redacted) has activated. LimitBreaker: Double Slash has activated(Warning: Body will pass out and damage itself after making this move)

Mumu Apple took her Serrated Dagger and began sprinting towards him, and suddenly, before the Racoon could react in time as they were busy being too angry and trying to use their remaining Mana to make their final attack. A Poorly made X Slash appears on their body, and they dropped dead, and Mumu Apple throws up some blood and passes out on the ground from the pain they felt. A full day passed, unknown to Mumu apple, and they were slowly getting up from the floor with no memory of what happened, and then on time, the system answers.

You have Slained the Boss Runt The Trash Racoon(Lesser). You have gained 300exp plus for killing the boss plus 100 more for killing them at a much lower level. Your reward for this Dungeon is the Poison's Dagger(E+ Rank), 5 Copper Scrap(E- Rank), and all wounds and everything else is healed and fully restored. You will be teleported out of the dungeon with rewards in 3...2...1 and goodbye, and the dungeon will reset in 72 hours.

Mumu Apple Suddenly appeared out of the dungeon several feet away from it. They would Pick up their Poison dagger and began walking away with the rewards in hand and their Daggers in the two pant pockets. They began to run back to the Repair Place where their friend was waiting for them to return Scrap so they can get a cool-looking dagger made of bones. (Chapter ends and Status Update)

Name: Mumu Apple
Level:3/5
Class: Thief Lv2
Race: Lesser half beastkin(Cat)
Experience Bar:220/300
Class Experience:130/600
Status Effect: N/A
Height:4ft5
Age: 8 years old
Food Meter:70%
Water Meter:68%
Clean Meter:62%
Gender: Female
Strength:6
dexterity:16
Intelligence:8
Vitality:7
Wisdom:4
Charisma:5
Luck:2
HP:15/15(0.2 per hour)
Sp:10/10(0.2 per hour)
MP:0/0
Skills: Wild SwingsLv3(Lesser), Analyze EyeLv2(Lesser), BackStabLv2(Lesser)

Passives:Dagger MasteryLv7(Lesser),PicklockingLv4(Lesser),StealthLv6(lesser),Hunger ResistinceLv2(lesser),CookingLv3(lesser), Fire startingLv2(Lesser),SewingLv4(Lesser), Bleeding Resistance(lesser)Lv2, Fear ResistinceLv4(Lesser), SurvivalistLv1(Lesser), DiggingLv2(Lesser),LimitBreakerLvMax(Hidden)

11