Quest Completion and First time out of the Slums Walls(Chapter 7)
334 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lesser Half Beastkin changed to Young Half Beastkin because they were a child and not monsters.

Mumu Apple would ignore the guard's looks and quickly got back to the Repair shop where Valor, a Nice but Scary looking friend they somehow befriended. As they quickly ran in, a Guard would be arguing and trying to get a better deal out of his repaired heavy Iron spear. Of course, Valor was not cutting the price of 40 copper to a low 20 copper, which was way less than it was even to repair an item of such value.

Valor LionHeart: Sorry, but again no, I am now lowering my price using my precious repair magic. ether pay up the full price or get out of here. (they said calmly)

Guard(Being a Karen): Woman, I want you to repair my weapon with your dumb skill. now do it half Price or ill-

Valor gets up, and she seemed a lot taller than the normal 6ft5. Hair covered half arms. Both of her legs are covered in thick Lion fur, and they have sharp, deadly claws up to 4 inches surrounded by fur-covered hands that can grasp and use things looked intimidating when you look at them. Last was her very well-built body could be seen through the well-made but torn clothing, a mighty 6 pack, and body that had some good bulk in them, and their true height was 7ft tall. They were someone who looks they can punch donut size holes or deep scars if they wanted to.

Valor LionHeart: Or Else what? Ether get the fuck out of here, or now your paying double the price, which went from 40 copper coins to 80 copper coins per repair for you from now on. Now Choose wisely before I throw you out of here like a drunk person in a run-down bar.

The Guard now scared shitless cause this Unit of a Beastkin was staring at him with beautiful but intimidating eyes. he would give her triple the amount, which was 2 silver coins and 20 copper coins. They left quickly before anything else could happen. Valor smiled when they sat down with more coins in her pocket. Mumu Apple watched the entire time and would walk over to their friend and dropped 5 copper scrap metals onto the floor.

Valor LionHeart: Ahhh, I see you finally completed my quest? Well, since I see you got two daggers already, I will do something else as your reward. Now then, I'll give you three items since you have been a good girl, survived your first ever dungeon, and get the copper scrap metal for me.

Valor would get up and goes upstairs to the second floor of her Repair Shop. She came back down with a pile of Adventurer's clothing in several sizes, several traveling leather bags, and other items from the pile placed in the middle of the room.

Valor LionHeart: Now, I don't get much that I own, but I have a small pile of old adventurer's clothes a close family member and siblings had. You can choose a full set of clothes, a leather bag, and the final reward is free repairs from my shop. It's at least something I can do since you have been more kind to me than the dam guards.

Mumu Apple heard and saw all of these smiles brightly and would begin mutely thanking them before going over to the small pile of clothing and adventurer clothes. Meanwhile, Valor Lionheart would close her doors to ensure no one sees her giving the poor clothes, and guards don't like it when the poor are given items for free

Note Around the Slums guards abuse their power to try getting free things, mess with the poor, and many other questionable things.

.

Soon Mumu Apple was now wearing a set of Cotton Rogue clothes which were light, decent defense, and a hole for her tail to be freed which was pretty nice for her. Next to were leather holsters for her daggers on both the left and right sides of her clothes. Last was a Medium Size Backpack. And Mumu Apple put all of her food and other stuff in its many pockets to keep it safe and not drop it for the 10th time in a row.

Mumu Apple(Great mood):.........:)

Obviously, it was obvious to Valor that Mumu Apple was in a great mood due to the swishing fluffy tail and flapping cat ears.

Valor LionHeart: Alright, now then give me your weapons, and ill give you a bit of a repair. 

Mumu gives her Serrated Dagger to Valor, who gently takes it and begins to use Repair magic on it a couple of times before giving it back to Mumu, who puts it back into its holding Area. They would wave goodbye before running out of the shop and going towards the walls to try their young hands to explore outside the City. Sure, guards are at the entrance, but climb the walls or finding a hole large enough for her to go through was her only two options. (Killing them was not one of them).

As she runs, they would begin running on all fours like a cat. Through the slums and streets of her home, Many homeless people and people in poor housing began to question silently how someone like them can get higher-quality clothing than the rags and stolen low-quality items they have. Unknown to Mumu Apple, the people of the Slums began to dislike the child slightly less due to the rumors and made-up stories on how they gained such clothing and weapons. Soon Mumu Apple founded the wall and began using her Stealth passive, and her Shadow Patched Cloak helped blend in the darkness.

Mumu Apple:(Hesatint):................

She was unsure if doing this was a good idea, and Hesitant thoughts filled her mind with wild and raging thoughts of adventuring came right after. Their hand hesitantly push on a brick and, with some force, fell out from the other side of the wall with a loud *THUMP*. They would keep pushing until they made a small enough hole for them to fit through. After pushing her medium leather backpack(E+ Rank) out of the other side of the hole in the wall and then herself, they would fall asleep after as they had never gotten any good sleep in a while. they would take a long sleep and in the morning they will see something that would change their life(Chapter ends).

11