Enraged Velvet vs Mumu Apple battle part: Final(Chapter 14)
144 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mumu Apple felt some of her bones crack as the Merdurous Aura-covered fist hit her stomach, which sent them flying through a steel training dummy and into a tree planted in the training grounds(Smash!). Blood was on Velvet's fingers as Mumu threw up some blood as they, in quick succession, also had punched the cat's face. They began to laugh as Caramel made a protective barrier to keep the audience safe. Mumu Apple would feel her body heal slowly as worried Davis would cast several emergency healing spells. That was a mistake on their part. As the Enraged Velvet charged forward with a groundbreaking dash, this was a mistake to attack one of few kind people in her life.

With some injuries healed, Mumu Apple would burst out of the small hole in the tree. They began to use the slightly more robust version of concealment(it leveled up, but they did not notice until now) to do several quick but deadly strikes to their bulked-up back with both daggers as a sneak attack move. That got 5 critical hits in succession, which got a silenced notification, a saved Davis, and a heavy throw to another dummy for her ass. The attack did very little and only got minor wounds, poison, and bleeding debuff on 2 stacks. Meanwhile, Davis, who was scared for their lives when the punch hit the barrier and slowly tried getting through it, was stopped by someone they had just met. They would give Mumu one phat heal before passing out from stress and being scared shitless.

Velvet Merloom(Enraged Mode): YOU WON'T WIN THIS ONE! I VELVET MERLOOM WILL FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR DUMBASS PET!

Mumu Apple would get up and look at Velvet with a blank look into her eyes, and they would be visible to all as only 0.1 of her mana was left. Sparks began to come from their body as a hidden power unknown to her began filling her body(Crackle Crackle). People around the Area started to watch as the almost Destroyed daggers in Mumu's bleeding hands began to be covered in crackling lightning. Velvet Merloom acting like an enraged bull, would full-body charge, but something stopped them in their tracks as a seeing cut was on their chest. A sizeable straight lightning strike appeared half a second later where Mumu is right now, several feet behind the now in pain and confused Velvet Merloom.

Velvet Merloom: AHHHH! How did some fucking cat get this sort of power? I'll kill you!

She would rush recklessly towards Mumu Apple, who would be filled with more power(Crackle Crackle) as they would make a dual combo attack which was Vital stab(x6) and lighting Coss. That caused Mumu Apple's body to erase a lot of blood as they disappeared and reappeared behind Velvet Merloom with a nothing personnel kid technique. A Massive lighting Strike in the form of a triple Cross slash appeared to hit Velvet with a super loud and ground shattering(THOOM! CRACKLE!), And Velvet appeared as a still alive but very bleeding and hurt burned shimp on the floor. Mumu Apple would have her broken weapons on the ground, a broken body, and then fell with a(Thump).

Fusion Move: Vital Stab(x6) + Lightning Cross: Deadly Lighting Cross(x3)!

Quickly, the shields went down, and several guild healers and others began to carry Mumu Apple and Velvet Merloom to the third floor of the guild, the Healing quarters. Time passes for 7 days as Mumu Apple slowly wakes up, and a more significant but still small Hushy would be sleeping on the desk next to them, and Saria with friends are in relief as they begin to hug the bandaged Mumu Apple gently. Mumu Apple looked confused as they didn't remember what happened, but they thought the duel they had was their loss from her bandages.

Grog: I am very proud, Mumu, you won a duel and showed that bastard what's good for me!

Saria: Mumu, I am so glad you are Alive and fully healed. Now your friend and your reward are on the desk. Now boys, what gift do we have for Mumu?

Grog would cough and give a small cloth wrap with two weapons in it to Mumu Apple, who looked confused and quickly opened the gift with a toothy smile. They began to shake in excitement as two shiny, very sharp, and decently made daggers were now in the palms of her bandaged covered hands. As they began to inspect these new daggers, a Healer guided her friends out of the area to check on Mumu Apple's health.

Abby(Nurse): Hello, I am the Healer/Nurse, Abby, and I will do a full-body exam before I heal you once and let you leave with your duel reward, ok.

Mumu Apple nods and places her weapons on the bed before Abby helps them up on their feet and begins to move their body. First, Mumu did some basic hand movements to check if Abby healed everything in and out of Mumu's body. Next, the torso and Abby heard a good heartbeat, and last, Mumu spent a few minutes doing the essential activity and other exercises. Mumu Apple felt happy and warm as the Nurse made sure to wait, do her job correctly, and then healed her up real good.

Abby(Nurse): Alright, you should be good, now your clothes have been fixed, and you are sitting on the chair to your right. And the guild has sent a meal ticket and 30 extra small silver coins as compensation for not stopping the fight from going on.

Abby bows and leaves the massive room to take her break, and Mumu Apple quickly changes and geared up. Before hugging the Happy Hushy, before going to pack her things(plus reward and then some) and began walking towards their first-ever home, which made Mumu filled with joy and other emotions on such responsibility.

Meanwhile in the Healing Room/Medical ward.

Velvet Merloom was slowly waking up, and their parents were around their bed looking disappointed in their daughter. Before Velvet could say anything, Velvet was given a smack to the face by their dad. They left without saying a word to a daughter. Who has caused Shame to the family and cost them a lot of gold to replace and repair the training grounds. The Mother looked at them and whispered some words in their ear before also leaving in Shame.(Chapter end)

 

 

7