Chapter 26
926 7 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Away from the southern castle, Lin Feng's boat was currently speeding in unknown directions.

"You are free to go wherever you want."

Lin Feng was talking to Mu Lei, who was standing in front of him with a pitiful look. He initially felt sympathy for her since he thought her situation was the same as his.

"My decision is to stay with you." Mu Lei spoke in a panic. She felt if things proceeded as they were, she would most likely lose him.

Lin Feng didn't have any objection to her staying by his side. After all, who wouldn't appreciate the company of a beautiful woman? But he still had to ask.

"What can you do?"

"I can do whatever the master wants." Mu Lei replied without missing a beat.

Lin Feng thought this was already a good deal for him, but suddenly he had an idea.

"Do you know how to play chess?" Lin Feng asked. If she didn't know he would teach her.

Mu Lei was shocked at first. How did he know she was a pro chess player? Mu Lei remembered his current feats and thought it was only natural.

"Yes, master, I do have some accomplishments in chess." Mu Lei didn't dare be arrogant and claim to be a pro.

"Okay then, tomorrow I shall see your skills." Lin Feng spoke with excitement, he knew how to play chess, he didn't know his skill level as he hadn't played against someone else, he had tried against Mei Lin, but she was horrible at it, so he didn't count her as a competitor, what he didn't know was that his skill was deep and immeasurable, how could Mei Lin be a competitor?

While the two were talking, Mei Lin was currently experiencing her first jealousy feeling.

She didn't know how she was supposed to handle it, so she decided to act sooner rather than letting things progress at the current pace.

"Master, should we call it a day?" Mei Lin suggested.

"Yeah, we should." Lin Feng answered her. He didn't object to the idea, as darkness had already started to creep. The boat had enough rooms, so sleeping was not a problem.

Hearing this, Mei Lin became ecstatic. She directed the boat to rise higher before stopping, she activated the cloaking function making it invisible to any outsider.

Lin Feng didn't wait for the boat to land and immediately headed to his room. It was a room similar to his room back at the small mountain. The bed was big enough to support a few people sleeping on it without them feeling strained.

Lin Feng knew he didn't need sleep. He didn't know how long he could go without sleeping as he was too lazy to experiment. He liked to sleep because it felt natural to him.

Lin Feng was about to lay on the bed when he had a knock on the door. He didn't think much of it as he knew it was most likely Mei Lin.

"Come in. The door is unlocked." Lin Feng said.

Mei Lin walked inside and locked the door behind her, her breathing was in chaos, and her face was flushed with a tinge of red. She was about to do something bold that would change her life.

"What is it?" Lin Feng walked closer to her seeing her troubled breathing.

Lin Feng put his hand on her face to feel her temperature, which only worsened things. Mei Lin's breathing became more chaotic. Her ample chest heaved furiously.

Her current thoughts were erratic, she didn't know how to proceed from there, and Lin Feng most certainly was clueless otherwise, how could she still maintain her virginity for five years despite her living with him?

"Are you alright?" Lin Feng asked her.

He was so close she could feel his breath on her face making her blush even more. Not knowing what to do, she hugged him in a panic.

Lin Feng was surprised by her actions, he had stayed with her for almost five years, and she had never hugged him, so it took him by surprise when she finally did it.

Lin Feng could feel her heartbeat faster. He could feel her womanly smell, a smell that ignited interest in him, something that he hadn't experienced for a long time. His actions started becoming instinctive. He sweetly caressed his face while his other hand went to her plump ass. Lin Feng started to slowly massage her ass, sending a jolt of surprise to Mei Lin.

She let out a sweet low moan. She didn't expect him to take the initiative.

Her moaning managed to arouse Lin Feng even more. His little brother was beginning to harden. It was rising to the occasion.

Mei Lin felt something poking her between her legs. Her hands instinctively moved to feel what it was. She was surprised when the thing started to pulsate in her hands. She looked down to see what was filling her hands and was surprised by what she saw.

"Master... I...." Mei Lin tried to explain in a stammer.

"It is your fault that it is like that, so you have to take responsibility." Lin Feng whispered to her ear, making her look down with a blush.

Lin Feng didn't give her a chance to shy away from her responsibilities. He caught her by the chin and directed her face to his. Lin Feng then connected their lips.

It was awkward at first, but they slowly started to get the gist of it. Lin Feng found himself penetrating her mouth using his tongue. Their tongues intertwined for some time as they tasted the flavor of each other's saliva.

After having enough, their mouths parted, causing a string of saliva to connect their mouths.

Having been aroused to no end and his member stiffer than a pole, Lin Feng did the natural, he started to undress her, her clothes fell off to reveal her beautiful naked body, he looked at her erect nipple making him even harder, he wondered why the first time he saw her naked he didn't feel like he was currently feeling.

Mei Lin became shy seeing Lin Feng staring at her body with clear lust. She started removing his clothes to cover her embarrassment, she traced her hands on Lin Feng's sturdy body, from his chest going down his rock solid abs until the pulsating thing was on her hands again.

Lin Feng was not going to let her take the lead. He had to display his dominance lest she thinks he is weak. He cupped her breast and started to suck on one while he played with the other.

"Aaaaaaah"

The sudden surprise pleasure made her moan. She started rubbing her thighs as it was becoming wet and sticky.

Lin Feng suddenly carried her in the fabled princess carry and took her to his bed. He couldn't handle it anymore. Mei Lin was put on the bed carefully while her hand was still on his dick, refusing to let it go.

Lin Feng got on the bed and was soon between her legs. He looked at her moist, sweet spot and couldn't help but trace his fingers around it, provoking a moan from her.

Mei Lin was too aroused. She couldn't take the provocations anymore. She was ready.

"Master, please."Mei Lin begged Lin Feng.

Lin Feng seemingly understood what she wanted and wasn't going to make her wait anymore.

"I'm putting it in."

Lin Feng announced as he slowly inserted his shaft inside her moist cave.

'Wonderful' that is all he could think as he thrust his member in.

"Aaaah," Mei Lin moaned in pain and pleasure. She didn't know what to feel.

Lin Feng started thrusting his hips slowly before increasing the speed progressively.

"Yes, Lin, harder.. aaaah," Mei Lin said while moaning loudly. The sudden pain she felt disappeared.

Lin Feng responded by increasing his speed.

"Aaaaah... something is coming...Aaah," Mei Lin spoke while moaning.

Lin Feng felt the same, this made him thrust faster.

"Aaaah"

"Aaaah"

They both orgasmed at the same time. Mei Lin felt her strength was exhausted. Lin Feng lied beside her. She moved her head and rested on top of his chest. Lin Feng's hand continued teasing her ass.

Soon, his little brother was ready again. They were not going to quit with only one round. Why should they when they had the stamina to keep going?

This was only going to be the tip of the iceberg, for the night was long.

Aaah, praise the night.


favorite if you liked it.

48