chapter 47
5.3k 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

While I was puzzling over the Anthropos, there was a knock at the door.

 A knock sounded on the door, indicating that someone had come to the room.

"It's Mireia, ...."

 I was relieved when I heard the voice through the door.

 If someone who didn't know anything about the situation saw the girl in the room, they might suspect that I had kidnapped her.

 Mireia  , who knows what's going on, can help me with that.

"I've come to check on Anthropos."

 The moment I invited her into my room.

"Mireia! Help me! She's bullying me!"

 Antropos called out to Mireia for help.

"'Um, Abel, what's this all about?"

 Mireia was looking at me with suspicious eyes.

Hmm, it sure looks like I'm about to do something bad to the Anthropos in this situation.

"He's trying to kill me, so I have no choice.'

"That's a lie! I didn't do anything and now this human is torturing me and I'm tied up!'

"Hey, that's not fair.'

"That's disgusting! What are you doing to a girl?"

 For some reason, Mireia seemed to believe Anthropos' argument and stood up against me.

"Mireia, ....... Help me, ......."

"I'll help you now. Please wait a moment."

 The next thing you know, it's two against one.

 And don't believe what Mireia says about the false god. Have you forgotten what he did to you?

"Anthropos, you can move.

 For now, I'm going to try to break the metal shackles I put on Anthropos.

 As soon as she was able to move, she stood up.

"Hmph, you idiot. You got   me  out of his bonds just like I planned! I'm going to take her as   hostage. If you don't want me to kill  her , release the Enslavement Escrivo right now."

He pressed the knife against Mireia's neck.

 What kind of idiot would do this as soon as he broke free from his bonds? 

 Anyway, right after I thought that I would help Mireia by putting Anthropos in a golden bind again.

"Pfft!"

 Just as I was about to help Mireia, I heard Anthropos groaning.

 I looked over and saw that the hostage Mireia had elbowed Anthropos in the stomach.

"'Could it be that you tricked me?'

 With a cold expression, Mireia had Anthropos pinned to the floor.

"   You my   master, so don't look at me, help me!"

 This time, Anthropos was asking me for help.

 How dare she ask for help from someone who had just tried to kill him?

"Leave her be, Mireia."

"If you say so, Abel, then I will."

 With that, Mireia moves away from Anthropos.

"I'm sorry, Abel. I'm sorry. You will find a lot of things that you can do to make your life easier.

 Mireia muttered in a depressed tone.

"It's okay if you understand."

 With that, she turned to Anthropos, who was still prostrate on the floor.

"I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to fight me."

"'Don't be silly, human. Who would listen to you?

 He glared at me with defiant eyes.

 I'd appreciate it if you'd calm down a little.

"Hey, Anthropos. You and I have a master-servant relationship now. In other words, you can't disobey my orders. You understand that, right?"

 When I said that, Anthropos began to grind  her teeth. I don't know how frustrated she is.

"What I'm trying to say is that if I wanted to, I could inflict extreme pain on you by giving you orders."

"Huh?"

"If you won't calm down, I'll give you severe pain all over your body until you calm down, do you mind?

"I'm sorry! I'll be quiet, and you can stop the pain!

 Then, with tears in her eyes, she began to complain.

"You said something similar and then tried to kill me."

"This time, I mean it! So, please. I'm begging you!"

 If this really makes you mature, that would be great. I'll just have to trust you.

"I see. Then I'll stop inflicting so much pain.

"Thank God for .......""

 She looked relieved.

 In the meantime, I was on the lookout for her to try to kill me again the moment I tried to relax like before, but I didn't see any signs of that in the future.

 It seemed that the threat had worked very well.

Note  . From now on update of that series will be irregular kind of . thanks for reading . rating i and give revievs , thank once again 

10