Chapter 2 | Haru and buying clothes
1.7k 12 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 | Haru and buying clothes

 

Haru woke up feeling empty, the girl who she just slept with was nowhere to be found. “Nyaa… Kanade?” She called out, but nobody responded. “I guess she must have left for work…” Unlike Haru who continued studying at university, Kanade got a job after high school leading to Haru spending time alone during the weekends. 

 

Haru got up from the couch and walked to the closet, getting one of Kanade’s shirts. “Mmm… It smells just like her.” Haru’s tail flicked and drooped, along with her ears. “I want to sleep with her more nya…” 

 

‘Need to go to the toilet too…’ Haru gulped, going to the toilet would be a hard task. She blushed just thinking about it. ‘I did touch myself before to check whether my lil’ bud was there, but I didn’t think anything of it.’ 

 

“Uwaaaah what do I do?”

 

Haru went to the toilet in the end and came out dazed. ‘...So that’s how it feels like.”

 

“Ah. Maybe I should go to the Doctor. But I can’t go out like this! People will stare at me!” Haru slowly crept into a negative spiral again. ‘What happened to me?!’ She cried out in her mind. 

 

She went back to the couch and hugged the shirt. ‘Kanade… Please come home.’ She sniffled. Haru’s cat ears and tail would eventually disappear with a puff of smoke and she soon fell asleep with Kanade’s shirt in her fawn.

 

“Achoo!” Kanade let out a sneeze. “Summer cold?” One of her kouhai’s asked. “No, I’m fine really.” She replied, a bit embarrassed. She was working the morning shift meaning that by afternoon she would be back home. ‘Haah. Can’t wait to see Haru again, or would it be better to call her Harumi? She’s a girl now after all…” Kanade contemplated in her head while droning on with work. “Oh no. What if she’s lonely now? I’ve read that cats get lonely without their owners… Grrr I need to finish this quickly!” 

 

‘Oh, and I should probably take Harumi to the Doctor’s office later too.’

 

Haru woke up in a total mess, her hair was unruly and her eyes red from crying. “I miss Kanade-nee…” 

 

She got up from the couch and stared at the door. ‘I want to go out… But on the other hand that probably isn’t a good idea.’ She pouted, upset that the confidence she had was all gone. ‘Hmm… I need to do something to kill time at least, I did all my homework and assignments yesterday.’

 

Haru looked through the doorway into the bedroom, finding her attention being directed towards the unassuming guitar in the corner. “Eh… I might as well practice to kill some time.” She walked over and picked up the guitar, before going back to the couch and getting into a comfortable position to play. “Hmmm. What should I play?”

 

Haru debated on the topic in her head, reaching the conclusion to play some idol songs on the guitar. 

 

Although she got bored of playing the guitar after playing for a bit. “Mmmh so bored.” Haru pouted, upset over the fact that she was bored. She looked at the clock with hopeful eyes. “Kanade should be coming home around this time… I’m hungry again.” 

 

“Maybe I should wait by the door? Or do I make something to eat?...” While Haru grumbled on what to do next the door opened, and a familiar girl stepped inside.

 

“Kanade-nee!” Haru walked straight up to Kanade, diving into her fawn with a “Pomf!” 

 

‘Wha… What’s this cute bean doing? She’s hugging me?! She’s too adorable!” Kanade gave Haru a hug, before remembering something. “Oh right, you should probably visit the Doctor, don’t you think?” 

 

“Eeeh? Can we not please?” Haru pleaded. “We can buy some new clothes after, It’ll be like a date!” Kanade tried to get Haru to agree. “A date…” Haru got all flustered from the mention of a date. “C’mon! I’ll buy you ice cream!” Kanade said, trying to edge over Haru.

 

“F-fine! But you promise me to buy that ice cream right?” Haru replied, finally giving in. “Of course! I can pinky promise.” 

 

“Pinky promise!” 

 

Haru and Kanade did a pinky promise.

 

‘Oh wow. I didn’t think treating Haru like a kid would work that well. But I’m not going to complain, dressing her up is gonna be fun!’ Kanade smiled for herself, proud that she convinced Haru to go out.

 

“Kanade I’m hungry!” Haru cried out, having not eaten since morning. “Right. I guess I’ll make something to eat. What do you prefer? Something with chicken or beef?”

 

“Chicken!” 

 

Kanade tried to not get a nosebleed. ‘She’s just too cute!’ 

 

“Okie-Dokie! And also, I’ve been thinking about this for a little bit, shouldn’t you call yourself Harumi now that you’re a girl?” Kanade asked. 

 

“Haru… Mi? Harumi… It sounds nice, and also kinda girly but I don’t know if I want to switch…” Haru had a puzzled face, deciding on whether she wanted to go by something other than Haru.

 

While Haru contemplated on slightly changing his name Kanade focused on making curry, and after eating they both prepared to go out. “Kanade I’m scared of going out!” Haru whimpered. “Sigh… It’s not like someone will try and steal you from me, and we aren’t going far away either, it’s just the mall down the road. Oh, and then I also need to take you to the doctor and buy ice cream.”

 

Kanade got her serious face on. “So be a good girl okay?” 

 

“Yesh…” Haru nodded, scared of serious Kanade.

 

‘Wait. why do I have to listen to her? I’m supposed to be the guy in our relationship! But Kanade ish scary too sometimes…’ Haru pouted. “I’ll lend you some of my clothes in the meanwhile okay? Then you don’t need to wear that teal hoodie.”

 

“Okay…” Haru didn’t really seem to like the idea of wearing girly clothes, although she didn’t actually have many choices. “Will you be fine changing by yourself or do you want Kanade-nee’s help?” Kanade teased. 

 

“K-Kanade-nee? W-where did you get that from?” Haru blurted out flustered. “Hehe~ Putting that aside for a bit, get changed already!” Kanade giggled for a bit before getting Haru to change her clothes.

 

‘Why? Why did it have to be me?’ Haru was a bit scared of looking at her body. Undressing the Hoodie and t-shirt she was wearing under, she was fascinated. ‘Wow… This is my body? It’s so curvy… Stop! Bad thoughts are bad! Although… My bust is pretty big… Maybe not as big as Kanade’s but still big… Aah, why did my body get so pervy all of a sudden?’ Haru’s face had an intense red blush on it.

 

“Aah right. Need to change my clothes.” Haru opened the closet, it was split between hers and Kanade’s clothes. “Ah… What should I pick?”

 

While Haru was struggling to pick some clothes Kanade busied herself with calling someone. Haru, after settling for something simple after half an hour came out from the bedroom.

 

“You’re wearing the same thing!” Kanade shouted out angrily. “Eh? I am?” Haru questioned. She looked down at what she was wearing. “But I’m not? I’m wearing shorts instead of sweatpants?” She sheepishly spoke out. “Argh fine, whatever. Guess I’ll pick some clothes for you then. Oh, and I got time to visit the Doctor, so let’s go right now!”

 

“Eh? Right now?”

 

“Yes!”

 

Haru pouted while getting ready to go out. Kanade simply smiled, knowing that she would have fun. 

 

They left the apartment, and Haru covered her eyes from the sunlight, too bright for Haru to see anything. Eventually, her eyes adjusted and she looked at the outside world for the first time since becoming a girl.

 

“Alright! The first thing we gotta do is to take you to the Doctor!” Kanade said with excitement, something unusual of her. ‘What’s up with Kanade? She’s normally so cold and indifferent… Don’t tell me something happened to her too?!’ Haru had a worried expression on her.

 

“Eh? What’s with the long face? It’s not like the Doctor is going to hurt you~. Oh, and by the way, I think I should call you Harumi outside, no?” 

 

Unable to come up with anything in defense, Harumi dejectedly allowed Kanade to call her Harumi.

 

“Harumi! Harumi-chan! Harumi-san!” Kanade continued to come up with ways to say Harumi’s name, much to her annoyance. “Please stop that already! I said I was fine with it for now but not when you’re saying it over and over…”

 

They would continue to walk a bit further, before taking a bus to the hospital. Harumi couldn’t help but feel like someone, no, most of the people were staring at her. 

 

They got off at the hospital. 

 

“Fwah! Finally of that bus! Felt like a lot of people were staring at me…” Harumi let out in relief. “I don’t blame them, especially when you’re as cute as you are.” Kanade chipped in. 

 

“Waaah not you too Kanade!”

 

“Fufu~”

 

While an upset Harumi puttered away in anger Kanade busied with asking the nurse for the office was. “Uwaaah I don’t want to see the Doctor…’ Harumi whimpered, calmed down from her earlier fit. “You promised me! And I’ll buy you ice cream after too!” Kanade tried, at least convincing Harumi to go.

 

‘Promise?... (flashback: scroll up.) Oh.’

 

Harumi reluctantly knocked on the door, to which a female Doctor opened up. “Oh heeey, you’re Haru right?” The Doctor asked. She had her hair tied up into a bun and her office inside looked messy with papers and notes scattered all over. Haru peeked inside.

 

“Oh, don’t mind my office. Please, step inside!”

 

Harumi reluctantly stepped inside, followed by Kanade who made sure that she entered. 

 

“So I heard a bit about you from Kanade over there, you used to be a guy correct?”

 

“Umm. Yes!... Do you believe me?” Harumi asked, nervous about meeting a stranger.

 

“Of course, of course! Your student ID says that your gender is male, but looking at you now… I can say that it’s probably not true, unless?” 

 

“Eh?! No! Definitely a girl through and through!” Harumi, who got the wind of what the Doctor was trying to do panicked.

 

“Alright then. The name is Michiru, I’m Kanade’s friend!” 

 

“Friend?... Kanade! You didn’t tell me that…” Harumi was saddened, feeling a bit betrayed. After all, she just thought that she was going to meet a stranger. 

 

“Well, would you rather have a stranger or a friend of mine do the checkup?” Kanade asked. 

 

“Fine…” Harumi grumbled. 

 

“Well, with introductions out of the way, let’s do some medical stuff!” 

 

Michiru measured Harumi’s height and weighted her, then checked her blood pressure using an armband. After that Michiru drew some blood into a syringe and gave her a band-aid on the puncture wound. Then she moved on to have a look at her throat.

 

After that Michiru took out a small flashlight and looked into both of Harumi’s ears. And finally, she shined the light on to Harumi who flinched from the sudden exposure to light.

 

“Keep those eyes open please, and follow the light.” 

 

Harumi did as Michiru asked and the medical checkup ended with nothing strange or abnormal found.

 

The duo left with a goodbye and they were once again outside the hospital, this time waiting for the bus.

 

“Fwah… It felt like an eternity in there.” Harumi sighed, slouched on the bench.

 

“Pfft. It’s barely been 15 minutes. Oh, and with the checkup out of the way, it’s time to shop for some clothes!”

 

Harumi grumbled for it for a second, before realizing what Kanade said.“Wait wha-”

 

And before Harumi managed to say anything she was already at the mall.

 

“W-when did we?-” Harumi whimpered, only to get cut off by Kanade. “Oh don’t worry about it~” 

 

“So, the first order of business is to get you some proper underwear.” Kanade said without any reaction on her face. Meanwhile, Harumi got flustered from the thought. Kanade quite simply dragged Harumi into the store. 

 

“I feel like I don’t belong here… This is too lewd for me!” Harumi freaked out. “Why not? You’re a girl so this is perfectly normal! Do you want me to measure your size or do you want one of the employees to measure?”

 

“Y-you! Definitely you!” Harumi answered as fast as she could.

 

“Alright then! Hey, excuse me!” Kanade went over to one of the clerks. “Can I loan a measurement tape? I need to do some measurements on my girlfriend here!” 

 

The store clerk respondent warmly. “Hello dear! The measurement tapes are next to the changing booths, and you can ask me if you need help with anything.” Meanwhile, Harumi who overheard the conversation just blushed and looked away.

 

“Alright, thanks!” Kanade responded sweetly and walked over to the changing booths, grabbing one of the dozens of measurement tapes. She then made her way back to Harumi, just to drag her into one of the changing booths. ‘This might get a bit lewd, but I’m sure that’s fine.’ Kanade thought for herself while stuffing her and Harumi into one of the booths. 

 

“Eh? Kanade what are you?!-” 

 

“Just be quiet and let me do my thing okay? No need to make it needlessly difficult.”

 

“Nooooo! My heart isn’t ready for this yet!”

 

Despite the minor struggling from Harumi, Kanade swiftly measured Harumi’s sizes.

 

“And I’m done!”

 

“Fueh… At least it was quick…” Harumi whimpered, traumatized.

 

“Alright, you just stay put here and I’ll go get some bras and panties for you okay?”

 

“Okay…” Harumi sniffled. ‘Ah. I guess wearing something proper is better than not…’

 

Kanade returned with a dozen pairs of underwear and forced Harumi to try most of them. “Why do I need to wear all of them?! And why do I have to show them to you?!!” Harumi complained, too embarrassed to show them in front of Kanade. “Well, I need to know whether they fit and whether they look good you know?” Kanade replied.

 

‘Honestly, I wished that I didn’t force her to crossdress before, because now I’ve missed my chance to tease her.’ Kanade pouted. 

 

‘I never knew that Kanade forcing me to crossdress would be a helpful experience. At least now she can’t tease me for not being able to put on a bra.’ Harumi sighed in relief. 

 

“Well, this pair fits pretty well.” 

 

“Lemme see.” Kanade peeked through to see Harumi. She froze and a huge blush appeared. “P-pervert!” Harumi shouted out loud. Kanade pouted, sad that Harumi called her a pervert. “Whaaat? I’m just here to see my girlfriend y’know? Also, you look really sexy and cute in them.”

 

“J-just get out already!” Harumi shoved Kanade out and quickly changed back into her hoodie.

 

“Alright, just give me the pair so I can go buy them alright?” Kanade reached her hand inside. Harumi gave her the clothes and she walked away to buy them. While Kanade was gone for a bit Harumi quickly tested the other bras, feeling a bit guilty about it. ‘I know I said that I wasn’t ready, so why am I testing all the bras and genuinely smiling? What’s wrong with me!’ 

 

Kanade walked back and gave Harumi the underwear. 

 

Kanade happily walked away from the store, holding hands with a dejected Harumi, who herself was holding onto a plastic bag filled with new clothes.

51