Opening Shop 1
245 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a huge world brimming with Immortal Qi , ferocious beasts, Immortals, Devil's and Spirits, there existed the Millennium Forest Sect.

 The Millennium Forest Sect was a medium sized sect located in the Shen Long Kingdom and usually stayed out of the limelight of the Immortals fight for supremacy and focused more on  pill refining and the healing arts, but this calm sect was having a little conflict at the moment, but that was just the perspective of only a single person.

In one of the many training stages all around the Sect two young men were facing each other. One was about 15 years old with very short green hair a wide face and blue eyes, and the other looked about the same age with black hair tied in a ponytail and dark blue eyes. They both were wearing the same kind of green uniform , the only difference was that the short haired one had a badge on his chest in the shape of a leaf.

The two of them traded blows for quite a while, Qi swirling in their limbs as both of them were hit, but it looked like that only to the untrained eye. The reality was that the short haired one was just taking a walk in comparison to the full power his opponent was showing.

*Bam Bam....*

 This charade of course didn't last long and the fight drew to an end.

*Boom*

Two palms swirling with green Qi slammed in the chest of the black haired young man, released a heavy sound, and sent him flying two meters back. 

"Khuukk....

The young man of course tried to get up to try and fight the figure that had just struck him down, but he was again meet with a palm strike to the chest knocking all the air out of his lungs . The people that had gathered around spoke in hushed voices and looked at the two young men in anticipation.

"He Ying you brought this upon yourself!" said the young man who had just knocked down the other young man." You dared to place your hand on my cousin although she is engaged to the son of the leader of Blue Mountain Sect, you soiled her honour, and even the Sect's honor.  You did all these vile acts and now you even called me a liar?! That is unforgivable!" angrily said the young man as he clenched his fist. "The beating I just gave you is nothing in comparison to the damage you have caused."

*Cough* *Cough*

The fallen young man raised his head to look with fiery eyes at his opponent, but it was useless as he didn't have any more strength. The short haired young man on the other hand had a serious face as he looked down at his opponent, but that was just on the outside. In the inside he was gleaming with excitement seeing his beaten opponent.

"Shao Changpu.... you're a lying bastard. I didn't touch your cousin and I never called you a liar. Hehe I know very we.... you're just using this as an excuse to harm me..... you're afraid!" said He Ying as blood dripped from him mouth and a slight smile bloomed in his pale face, irritating his opponent.

"Hmph, me... afraid of you? Ha...hahahahaha, He Ying I didn't know you were such a jester. Sorry, sorry, I only thought of you as cultivation trash till this moment, and nothing more....." said Shao Changpu as he bowed a little  in a sign of apology , but his face said otherwise. "I made a mistake , therefore  I must humbly apologize, in because you truly are an entertaining trash."

"Hahahahaha....

"Hehe.... such a low blow....

"Ouch....

"Bastard! " yelled out He Ying as he heard the snickering of the one's surrounding the stage." You're just setting me up. I didn't touch your cousin and you know it. You're just a scheming bastard.....

"Hmph.... enough talk! From today onward I don't want to see your face ever again if you don't want me to break it. In fact I suggest that you immediately leave......I insist." said Shao Changpu as he approached He Ying and kicked him out of the stage. He Ying was supposed to fall on the tiled ground and maybe break a bone, but someone quickly dashed over and grabbed his body before that happened.

"Who...

He Ying raised he head to see the person who had caught him, and was immediately dumbfounded. The one who had caught him was the The Most Talented Sweeper of the sect and a true cultivation trash, Zhong Jinhai.

"Youu....

He Ying tried to say something at the one who had just caught him, but his eyes rolled over and he fainted in his arms. Zhong Jinhai frowned and he appeared angry at the state of He Ying as he gritted his teeth, but on the inside it was completely different.

'Fuck yeah, it's a fucking origin story! The beaten and humiliated young man that finds his fortune in his despair and grows rapidly to punish those who did him wrong.' thought Rex in excitement. ' If I play this right I can not only gain some good Karma value, but I can also get a way out of the Sect without repercussions...hehehehe.'

Rex, now called Zhong Jinhai was another outer disciple of the Millennium Forest Sect, and also a famous trash. He was so famous as a pushover and a mule that most of the Sect's mundane and disgusting chores were pushed on him. The only reason that he wasn't banished from the sect  was because of those reasons and also because he was an orphan and one of the elders brought from one of his journeys. He was brought to the Sect as an outer disciple, but contrast to the elders expectations he turned out a complete failure as a Cultivator so he was pushed to the side. In this manner Rex lived his life, but that was about to end at this moment.

Rex raised his head to look at the short haired man on the stage, his eyes opened wide as he used all the air in his lungs to yell.

"Shao Changpu , YOU  FUCKING BASTAAARD! " roared Rex with all his might silencing all the disciples around him. Even Shao Changpu was completely bewildered and taken aback by the statement that he took a step back.

"What..did...did you just say? " asked Shao Changpu as he couldn't believe his ears. He couldn't believe Rex had the guts to speak him, even less insult him.

"WHAT, YOUR EARS DON'T WORK? I CALLED YOU A FUCKING BASTARD!" yelled Rex once again with all his might making Shao Changpu take another step back.

"Ahhh....

"Is this really happening?"

"Is that really Zhong Jinhai? It's got to be an illusion technique right?"

The other disciples also couldn't believe Rex's outburst as until now he had been the most docile and hardworking disciple that they had seen. Even in their wildest dreams they wouldn't dream what was happening right now.

As time passed Shao Changpu's face became from pale to white as he saw what was happening all around him, and as expected, anger rose up. Without a single word he changed his palm with his Qi and rushed towards Rex who was expecting just that.

' Hehehehehe....... it's showtime!'

As Rex saw the furious Shao Changpu rush at him he didn't take any defensive stance , but he even exposed his chest more. It was a risky move, but the outcome would be worth it.

*Bam*

Shao Changpu hit Rex square on his chest and the later flew out in a spinning fashion and fell heavily on the hard ground. He flew so high and far that it looked so unreal that even Shao Changpu was surprised how easily Rex had flown from his palm strike. The other disciples looked on in horror as a small pool of blood was forming around Rex's unmoving body, but no one approached as they were still in shock.

"Huh....

"Hey, look! What is that...... blood? It's blood!"

"No way, if that's blood then he must be....

The disciples panicked as they finally understood the situation and some of them immediately went to inform the elders while some others started to perform some healing arts on Rex's body.

"I,I......

Shao Changpu was forgotten as all the disciples were focused on the wounded Rex and he was left murmuring too himself.

9