Chapter 2 *
9k 14 149
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the male heirs of the imperial family of the Sunborne empire must leave the safety of the palace and earn a name for themselves on the battlefield. It would be only after three years they might be allowed to return to the capital.

Depending on their contribution, the emperor will award them a title and a palace inside the capital. 

According to the custom, every man of the imperial family must remain a virgin till 15. Before leaving the palace, they are only allowed to take one as a wife, who will remain his principal wife till death.

Only after both the groom and bride were proven virgin, they would marry at the ancestral shrine. After the wife would be blessed with a child, the prince would leave the capital.

This was also why Hilda hadn't dared to stick it right into Wolfy all these times. Even if she was an abandoned imperial heir, she was still enjoying a very laid-back life. If losing virginity equates to losing status, she would be better not doing it.

However, both of them had miscalculated something. It was the time of the month when Wolfy, as a part of the wolf tribe, would release pheromones to call for mates. It didn’t affect humans at all. 

But for someone like Hilda, even if she was a half-breed, it was like a drug. That is why Wolfy always kept distant during these periods. Wolfy didn’t predict the change in her body, ending up in this unwanted situation.

Wolfy, an elite wolf warrior, had taught Hilda how to control her inner wolf. However, just one whiff of the scent was enticing enough to cause her to lose control. Fortunately for her, Wolfy was wise enough to end it with a handjob.

The pheromone, however, was a two-edged sword. As a result, Wolfy was sucking her penis so hard that she couldn't stop herself.

The slimy tongue was overstimulating Hilda's oversensitive pink wand, and her throat muscle was massaging the tip. Hilda couldn't help but move her hip to Wolfy's beat, no matter how hard she tried to stop herself.

It was like Wolfy was trying to suck every thought out of her balls. Ecstacy washed over her body as she felt her penis was pulsing in Wolfy’s mouth.

*Knock* *Knock*

“Wh…” After clearing her slimy voice, she asked again, “What is it?”

“Your highness, our majesty is waiting.”

“I am coming…” Her words matched her action as she released another load right into Wolfy’s mouth. A wave of weakness washed over her body as her body relaxed on the bed.

Wolfy, on the other hand, did not relent. She carefully ascended her body and sat directly on her lap. And her vaginal moisture brushed her bare thigh beneath the maid's dress. It made her understand just how hungry Wolfy was.

There was not a single string on her body. Naturally, Hilda couldn’t hide anywhere. But Hilda couldn’t take chances. She hugged Wolfy and rolled on the bed, putting Wolfy directly on the bed.

For a moment, she really regretted not learning the chop that could make people faint. For now, she grabbed the jug of water and splashed it on Wolfy. Lucky for her, it worked.

With a splash of water, Wolfy looked lost. She took some moment to realize what had just happened. As soon as she did, fear washed up her face.

Hilda, on the other hand, didn’t have the time to pay attention to her. After cleaning herself with the wet towel, she dressed up in a long dress designated for the imperial princess.

She preferred to wear the man's attire reserved for knights and princes. However, in the emperor's presence, she was required to wear an overly covered dress reserved for princesses. The designated long dress for unmarried the imperial princess exposed almost no skin. 

Compared to those dresses, the women of the imperial harem wear low-cut dresses that expose their unsupported assets to attract the emperor's attention. Other women and the maids attracted a little less attention.

She enjoyed the view. However, she had no intention of wearing any of them. Even if she was not willing, she had to put it on. 

She turned her exposed back to Wolfy, asking, “Wolfy, if you may.”

Sitting dazed on the bed, she looked at her with unfocused eyes. Eyes, full of guilt, moved to the other way as soon as they met Hilda’s. 

Still, Wolfy quickly fixed her dress and came up to help. Wolfy moved away from Hilda as soon as she finished tidying up the dress.

However, before she could do so, Hilda grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her chest. Her erected nipples poked Hilda’s chest. Fearing the worst, Wolfy tried to say something, only to fail again.

Another pair of lips closed her lips and savored her resistance. A simple kiss was warm enough to melt Wolfy. The resistance melted away. 

However, she was pushed away. She looked up in unsatisfsction, only to be greeted by a teasing smile. She blushed and glanced away.

“If it hadn't been for the stupid rule, I would have already pushed you down and forced you to give birth to a few children of our own.” 

A tinge of red appeared on her warm ear as soon as she heard it, while Hilda continued. “Don’t worry. I won’t force you to wait much longer.”

Until the princes proved themselves on the battlefield, they weren’t allowed to have children with another woman. It mainly reduced the competition between the potential candidate for the throne.

The marriage of convenience is the most common type of marriage for royals. They enacted the rule of no more consorts or concubines to prevent imperial princes from forming new alliances before ascending to the throne.

As a result, this dynasty ruled over a large portion of the continent for over three centuries, producing one great emperor after another.

However, that doesn’t mean drought in sexual life. Generation after generation, the princes had just found ways to overcome the rule.

At the border, there were a lot fewer eyes. As a result, far fewer people will be interested in the princes' bed-chambers. After all, these sheltered princes were used to being surrounded by maids and slaves all day.

The most common targets are, predictably, maids and slaves. As long as no one found it, everything would be fine. Even if someone finds out, getting rid of a maid or slave will be simple.

Princes who have a better chance of climbing the throne had better options. For a better future, many weaker nobles would send their wife to the princes’ bed-chamber. 

The practice became more common after the rise of the eleventh emperor, who was born from such a relationship.

However, Hilda knew nothing like that would happen to her. And as long as the Wolfy was there, she didn’t need to look elsewhere.

Hilda left the red-faced Wolfy in the room and moved to the emperor’s meeting chamber. 

As soon as she stepped out of her room, the air around her changed totally. Her steps became small. Even if she was walking fast, it looked like she was gliding through the long corridor rather than running.

They revoked her status as a princess at an early edge. Still, she had to learn all the ethics of a princess, as well as the customs of a prince. 

At first glance, it appeared that they were paying her enough attention for an abandoned heir. She had also considered it. But as she grew older, she realized it was a ruse to keep an eye on her. It was just that they had underestimated her.

In contrast to the room, the corridor was cold. It was the dead of winter. Regardless, the servants were clearing the snow out in the garden, and the gardeners were tending to the tree.

Hilda tightened her only good coat, hoping to arrive at her destination sooner. The same two fully armored knights escorted her.

There are four places, which were collectively known as the imperial palace. Three palaces were in a straight line, with one connected to the central place from the back.

The emperor lived in the most luxurious palace, the central palace. The empress, the noble consorts, and the emperor's favored heirs lived in the palaces on either side of the central one. 

One of the noble consorts was Hilda's mother. However, she died ten years ago, and they sent Hilda to dwell in the eastern wing of the back palace. The back palace housed the concubines of the imperial harem, too.

“Good morning, elder sister.” The enthusiastic voice forced her to stop in her tracks. Hilda looked to find that it was one of the few people who didn’t hold any prejudice because of gender or race.

At 15, Hilda was already 170 cm. In front of her, the nine-year-old looked tiny. Hilda smiled back at her fifth sister and was about to greet her back with a smile.

“Oh! If it isn't the fake princess,”  Hilda couldn't stop frowning. The girl next to her sister was one of those ‘-ilf,' but Hilda didn't like her because she was too sassy.

“Should I refer to you as a phony prince?” Listening to her words, Hilda simply shifted her gaze away from her cousin Fern's sarcastic smile and toward a more pleasing feature.

Even if Fern wore a dress that matched hers, the fabrics around her chest had already stretched to the breaking point.

‘Forget about her personality; if I can get her down...' Hilda's mind was racing. Although she had fired the load twice, she could still feel her pink weapon emerging from its small pouch.

Hilda wasn't sure about the common people, but inside the royal palace, the concept of incest was a common theme. The dynasty's most successful emperor had only one wife. She was his aunt, who was seven years older.

And the number of emperors who had married their half-sister was not low. So if she wanted to take Fern to bed, it wouldn’t be much of a problem. But that is if she had enough power.

“Sister, Aren’t you going to meet our imperial father?” The innocent question from Olanna, her sister, woke her from her lewd daydream.

“Yes.” Hilda nodded. As she was leaving, she didn’t forget to shoot a glance at the overgrown ass of Fern.

“Sister, can I come to play? In the evening?” Again, it was Olanna who attracted the attention of her target.

“Sure. No problem.” Hilda patted her sister's head as she walked towards the meeting room with an infectious smile on her face. 

Playing means talking over tea. In this boring imperial life, Hilda’s story from the Earth was one of the few entertainments. Naturally, Olanna returned to her room from time to time.

Both Olanna and the noble consort, Olanna’s mother, were always kind to her. And Hilda was always a person who pay kindness with kindness. 

“I don’t know why you want to play with her so much?” Fern had no intention of suppressing her voice. Even if Hilda walked away, she could still hear words like ‘freak’ and ‘abomination.’

Hilda simply shook her head and reached the door. It was a big red door, with gold inlay and a big gold sun on it. As soon as the doorward announced her name, the door opened.

There were three people in the room in total. Along with the emperor, the minister of right and the minister of left were also present. The minister of the right was the army's commander, and the minister of the left was in charge of all officials.

“I heard you had become an intermediate knight.”

Unless asked, the subject, whether his heir or wife, was not allowed to look at the emperor. 

Naturally, Hilda answered while staring at the carpet beneath her feet, “the great general Kaison had taught me well.”

“Hu.” She couldn’t see his expression, so she didn’t know whether he was happy or not, but she could hear him say, “come forward and accept it.”

Hilda stepped forward to the table in front of her. There was emerald-colored linen with a silver border on the table. With one look at it, Hilda quickly understood the meaning of it.

“Hilda Sunborne, heir of the golden sun of Sunborne empire, Eric ‘The absolute’ Sunborne and Nessa Wolfstine, is hereby instigated as the third imperial prince.”

The minister of the left continued reading, “on the day of the vernal equinox, the imperial prince, Hilda Sunborne, will lead a two thousand strong army to the northern border of the empire. He will guard and protect the glorious land from the northern barbarian for three years.”

Taking the flag, Hilda went on her knee. When the minister of the left stopped, the emperor added. “Empress will arrange a ball on the next full moon. As an imperial prince, you are allowed to choose any noble lady present at the ball as your principal wife. Leave an heir behind before leaving.”

“The subject will not bring any dishonor to the empire.” It was a textbook quote Hilda recited.

“Leave.” And the emperor did the same.

This chapter is little longer than my liking, but worth it.

Next chapter is on Wednesday 6:30 p.m. GMT

The next chapter of my other novel Knock me out with your LOVE [GL] will be on friday.

149