Recovered File – 4 Rising Rates of the Undead
215 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Materials

- Front page of Trampled Newspaper.

Language: Elmanta

Publisher: Notes of Lindwel

Writer: Narb

Headline: Undead Outside 

Dated: 35th of Yolden 903 E.D.

Contents:

From our confidential sources within the guild we have been informed that there has been a new sighting of an undead passing outside the battlefield. To the older folks of our town this is very unsettling news. As for the past thirty years there have been no attacks from the undead which have remained wandering the battlefield. However many know that this isn't how its always been. To inform our younger readers, It was not uncommon back in the day for this town to be attacked multiple times a year by undead raiding parties. This was until Master Jord killed the Nukalavee leading them. 

Our knowledge of this sighting comes from one of our sources overhearing a report made to Alderman Harken. That detailed a sighting of a Skeleclops, which also means there is an EyeBeast nearby. For those who are more knowledgeable on undead, such variations require intelligent interference with the reanimation process. This is with great speculation, however it is entirely possible that there is a new leader for the undead.

With such a concern in mind and as a responsible news outlet, we've also queried those who've been near the battlefield. Fortunately however no corroborating stories have been made about undead sightings. Could the sighting have been a one off or a mistake? This remains to be seen. For the exact details of the report made to Alderman Harken turn to page 3.

Advertisement: Fraggle Tavern

Now Serving Pracklor!

End of Recovered File.

10