Chapter 39. Not Intended to Lie but Still Hurts.
375 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

Few hours before Satoru wake up.

Time: Morning.

Location: Underground Bunker.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It has been 3 days for everyone inside the bunker, without really knowing the situation outside except from Shuri informing them.

Although It is a bunker, it was big as the mansion on the top so they got plenty of room inside.

Though most of them are currently occupied as fallen angel faction and their allies currently need a safe place to treat the injured around the Chiba.

>>>>>

Everyone in the friend's group decides to sleep in the same room together every night (except Hachiman and Kaori's parents for 'reason'). 

There is a lot of recreational stuff such as books, games, and karaoke in their room aside from basic necessity but it is not that important detail.

Now they have been here for 3 days and currently eating breakfast together quietly in the bunker where all light coming from the lamp from the ceiling. (Except the parents, Akeno and Asia).

...

*BAMM*

...

"Can we go outside already? We have been here for 3 days! It has been so long since I have seen sunlight." Erina said after she slammed the table.

"Erina-sama, you know the situation outside..." Her assistant, Hisako tries to calm her down.

"I don't care! I wonder why they send both of us here Hisako, I thought it was another family business meeting not hiding in the bunker from supernatural war!" Erina yelled back.

...

No one disagrees with what Erina just said. They might be thankful for Satoru who saving them from the terrorist attack outside but they had a lot of questions about why all of this happening.

...

*Click*

...

"Ohayou."

As everyone was still on their own thought, Akeno entered the room... and put herself to everyone's attention.

"Ara~ It seems everyone is done having breakfast." Akeno said as she entered the room.

"Where are you just go now, Akeno-san?" Hachiman asked.

"I was with the adult helping everyone who is injured on outside as the Chiba hospital was destroyed under terrorist attack. I was somewhat getting used to it from all those years treating Satoru..." Akeno said to everyone.

"Chiba also under attack, huh." Kaguya muttered.

"More importantly... treating Satoru?" Kaori asked.

"F-Forget what I just said." Akeno quickly responded.

...????

"Also, I hear we would go to visit Satoru soon in Kyoto and we will stay there for time being." Akeno continues.

"Finally!! I'm tired of this place." Hachiman is the first one who yelled out.

"Onii-chan, You probably tired from playing games in these all 3 days." Komachi retorted.

...

"Do you know why we need to go Kyoto know?" Kaguya asked.

"Satoru-kun was admitted to hospital after the war. He literally saving the whole of Japan a few days ago. As expected of my student."(???) 

!!!!!????

An old man suddenly entered the room behind Akeno, Making everyone startled and surprised. His body was full of muscle though there are a lot of bandages across his body.

Sanzaemon Nakiri

"Sanzaemon-sama!!" Hisako yelled out.

"Ojii-sama! Are you alright?"  Erina also followed, concerned about her grandfather.

"He is Erina's grandfather? He looks scary." Komachi asked.

"He is the owner of Totsuki academy. One of the best culinary schools in the world." Ai explaining.

"He doesn't look like a master chef at all though." Hachiman said with a skeptical tone.

"This elder look so energetic!!" Kaori said.

...

"Hohohoho... what a lively group. Hello, Erina. Did you enjoy your business meeting here?" Sanzaemon said while looking at the whole group from the door.

"NO!! Also what happen to you?!" Erina still asked.

"This! Is! Nothing! Don't worry about it. Think of it as the price of participating in a war." Sanzaemon replied.

Erina had a lot to ask, All the people in the room did want to ask, but they are too intimidated about Sanzaemon appearance.

*Click*

...

A maid with black hair entered their room, also full of bandages but she was okay.

Yes, Raynare has survived the attack.

"Maid-san! You are still alive!" Hachiman said.

"That's rude, Hachi-niisan. She did help us, remember." Asia responded immediately.

..

"Uhmm... Everyone, please be prepared in one hour, we will be transferred to Kyoto to attend the meeting tomorrow and you guys should be much safer in Kyoto than here because every important person will be there." Raynare explained.

"How about our parents?" Hachiman asked.

"They requested to stay here as they will inspect everyone's household condition among the squad today in Chiba." Raynare replied.

"Then Grandfather will join us too?" Erina also asked.

"Of course, I will be in the meeting as a representative from the Tokyo area." Sanzaemon responded.

"But Jii-sama, you are injured at the moment." Erina said with a concerned tone.

...

"Your grandfather is number 4 strongest human, so never underestimated Sanzaemon-sama." Raynare said with a deadpanned tone.

???

"Hahahaha!! Satoru is still stronger though!!" Sanzaemon said loudly.

"And I thought why he is so muscular. Doubt if it is only because of cooking." Hisako muttered.

"I hear that Arato Hisako! Cooking is also battle, and in every battle, you need a good muscle!" Sanzaemon said as he flex his muscle.

"Is he muscle brain?"  Hachiman asked.

"No, I believe my Ojii-san is smart despite his looking." Erina replied.

...

...

As all people still try to understand their situation, Kaguya who was just quiet all this time suddenly asked Sanzaemon as she step forward.

*Tap* *Tap*

"Umm... Are you really sure that stupid pink-haired boy is stronger than you, elder Nakiri?" Kaguya asked with a skeptical tone.

"Don't call me an elder. I hate to admit it, but my student is indeed much more powerful than me. Well, he is the strongest human in this world so there's so feel ashamed about it." Sanzaemon replied.

"How strong he is really? I think we need more information here." Kaguya asked more.

"Hmmm... Let's see... He wouldn't need to move to defeat my grandfather."

Instead of Sanzaemon, It is Akeno who replied to Kaguya.

"That crazy priest old man??" Hachiman asked.

"Yeah, Satoru doesn't even need to move. His eyes were able to inflict illusion so strong that you will feel it as reality." Sanzaemon confirmed.

"In strength contest, he is master of strengthening magic. His right hand was able to negate any supernatural attack and he also has a weird way to use chakra." Sanzaemon continues explaining.

"And that's not without his special mode..." Akeno muttered.

"Yeah, Satoru in that mode could be called one of strongest being in this world. I mean he literally tackle Ouroboros in Kyoto and made her naked!! Hahahaha!!" Sanzaemon said loudly then laughing hard at his own words.

...??

People in the room are confused though. Ouroboros is not public knowledge after all.

"Her? Who is Ouroboros?" Akeno asked.

"Think of her as one of the strongest beings in this world. Think about the concept of "Infinity" given form. That being could easily beat any god in any pantheon. And Satoru was able to tame that thing safely." Sanzaemon replied.

"...That's absurd." Raynare gasped.

... Satoru's friend's group was shocked, can't believe their leader is just that strong.

...

...

...

Kaguya is looking gloomy though at the fact she just hear.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV}

Location: Kyoto, Satoru room.

Timeline: A hour after Satou visit Satoru. Noon, almost evening.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Satoru waiting alone in his room for an hour thinking about how to explain to the group, and he can't get the best plan to do that.

*Knock* *Knock*

!!!

"O-Oh... Enter...!!" Satoru yelled.

*Click*

The door opened and revealed all of the friend's group members walked in.

"Ohhh... the whole group." Satoru muttered.

"Konnichiwa Satoru-san." Kaori is the first one who greets Satoru.

"So this is rumored Ojii-san student... he is weird looking though." Erina said as she look at Satoru.

"Pink hair boy?" Hisako followed.

Satoru feels uncomfortable with their gaze but can't be helped. It seems the group gets another member joining.

After that, the rest of the members also greet Satoru include Komachi, however, the last one is so unfriendly.

"...Hello liar." Kaguya said.

...

"Ugh." Satoru immediately groans and looks away.

...

"Look at our eyes and tell us you feel bad about all of this stuff. I thought we are friends. All of this supernatural stuff you are hiding from us." Kaguya said.

"I did think you guys as my friends!" Satoru replied.

"But why you are hiding from us? Especially you are our leader." Kaguya continues her question.

"Because I don't want you guys involved!" Most of you guys are normal humans!" Satoru replied.

<"That's not a very convincing reason, user."> The system said on Satoru.

"Kaori is also normal human!" Kaguya countered.

"Her condition is unique so we can't help!" Satoru yelled.

"But what about the others, Satoru! Asia, Akeno, Ravel!" Kaguya yelled back.

...

"...Kaguya-san." Asia muttered with an apologetic tone.

...

"Aaaaahhh!!! You are so childish, Of course, everyone is hiding for your safety!" Satoru replied loudly.

"Ahhh yeah, I don't care if I'm childish. We are indeed still children!!!" Kaguya yelled loudly.

Satoru didn't want to respond. Then Kaguya comes close to Satoru's bed.

...

"...How much time we have known each other, Satoru? We thought you wouldn't lie to us." Kaguya asked with a sincere tone.

..Satoru knows in the end it is still his fault, so he needs to confront it.

"As I said... it is dangerous..." Satoru muttered but his eyes look away.

"Shut up Shut up Shut up!!" Kaguya yelled in front of him.

*Slap*

!!!!!!!!

....

Everyone gasped at the sudden Kaguya outburst, even Satoru bewildered.

"How I am supposed to be winning against you who is crowned as the strongest human in the world?" Kaguya yelled to Satoru hysterically but Satoru just stare at her.

...

*sniff*

...

Kaguya is crying. Everyone could see that Kaguya was currently in pain. Satoru could see how much pain he gives to Kaguya from his lie.

Imagine chasing a person for your half-life span just to know the person is a ducking cheater and beyond above you.

"..."

"Kaguya-sama..." Ai muttered with a concerned tone but she didn't come close.

...

"You know the feeling of hopelessness? I bet you have an ability that grants you extra intellect or something like that." Kaguya said.

...Kaguya really hit the nail. But Sharingan is much more than that.

"Look at my eyes, Matsuzaka Satoru. Did you?" Kaguya asked as she look at Satoru closely.

"..." Satoru didn't answer and just look away.

She is right.

...

"You know, I feel so betrayed now. I thought we genuinely understand each other, as one of the smartest people in our group. I thought I'm finally got someone who can understand me." 

...Satoru thought he really messed up here.

"I HATE YOU!" Kaguya yelled out in front of Satoru and then she left the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

["I'm glad I have no feeling. I can't imagine how bad he feels right now."] The system monologues as he ends the chapter.

Sorry for the short chapter and a bit of drama here. I'm planning to write a long chapter but eh, It will take a while so no. Drama is needed for development though.

What? Do you think his friend would accept it like that? lol.

Currently playing this new eroge so pardon me the schedule and chapter will be delayed for a while. Moods.

Harem Kingdom

Summary :

- The group situation and also get more info about how OP Satoru is.

- Hint 10 strongest human (yes this will be a thing here, I will reveal it next or 2 chapters later.)

- Kaguya didn't accept Satoru's lie. Heck, you will realize Satoru didn't even apologize yet.

Next chapter of course he will apologize and perhaps revealing stuff.

It will be the start of whole group journey.

8