Chapter 41. Alliance Meeting and Battle Showcase Again.
335 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{3rd POV all time, beware of multiple location switching though.}

Location : Meeting Room

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"How the duck I have become the faction representative now? You know I'm genuinely a human, right?" Satoru asked as he was confused about the revelation.

Satou who besides her all this time, tug his clothes to get his brother's attention.

"Onii-chan, just do it. You know how is the situation with the fallen angel faction right? Let's just sit so everyone can start the meeting" Satou said to his brother with an annoyed tone.

"...A-Alright, sister" Satoru replied quickly.

...

Satoru complied and followed her sister to the available seat for them in the room. Satoru doesn't like it at all when her sister becomes annoyed.

...

"Umm... I also don't see any Officinalis and Hindu pantheon representative here." Satoru raises his hand once again.

"He refuses to be here, but he sends me his minion to watch this meeting. As for Hindu representatives, they refused to attend." Iris replied quickly.

"O-Oh... Okay."

Satoru lower his hand and calmed down. He could feel his sister beside him annoyed expression get amplified so he should just shut up for now.

...

"Uhmm... Let's just start the meeting. I am, Iris Pumila the strongest progenitor vampire. I will be the leader of this meeting. The agenda I will be talking about is what we all know about Enosh, Khaos Brigade, current situation and effort to fight against them." Iris said loudly to everyone.

...

Iris then continues to talk about how the war started, who and how the Khaos Brigade operation work, and how much the casualties so far.

She also talks about Azai Gonzou the 7th strongest human who join the enemy, and 'Maou' the 10th strongest human who has been missing since the start of the war. The other else refuse to attend the meeting.

...

Satoru is confused that Iris didn't talk about his 'protagonist' position yet in this meeting, but he won't ask about it and keep his mouth shut up as his sister glaring at him.

Satoru might be asking after this meeting though.

>>>>>

"...All the major city in Japan has been attacked by Khaos Brigade army, consist of weird shadow and occasionally member of Khaos Brigade itself. That's all that we got for now." Iris said to everyone in the room.

...After hearing all the information from Iris, all of the people inside the room know how serious the situation is right now.

"So it's true... my best oppai club buddies meet his demise in the front of evil god army from other reality." Odin muttered.

"The weird shadow is kind of weak, but their quantity released every night make them so annoying to deal with." Momoyo responded.

"They are also immune to physical attack, and that makes my army kind of useless against them. I should think about using a bullet that mixed with supernatural energy later." Ageha also followed.

"Ano nee... This seems a really serious situation, but as far I can see... they are only attacking japan, not greek... so personally, I'm a bit hesitant to join this alliance." Zeus said and then everything become quiet.

...

"Enosh was also like that at first in my world, but then when we thought he just attacking one country, its quickly spread to all place when he descends. Just believe me." (???)

The boy beside Iris suddenly talked and his hair suddenly become red.

"Who are you, boy? Your aura, another progenitor?" Odin asked.

"Hmmph. I am also one of the Vampire progenitors like Iris, My name is Aconite Embroche now possessing my descendant body. Don't worry, we are just cooperating here." Aconite replied.

...Satoru now understands why his sister said 'Blending'. In the original stories, they actually clashed but in here they are cooperating? What happened?

...

"Where is your body then? Vampire progenitor like Iris-chan you should be still alive?" Zeus asked.

"I'm forgetting about it, I don't even remember why I've died." Aconite said as he shrugged.

"That's weird when you don't remember how you have died." Yasaka also joins the conversation.

"I don't care about his dying moment. What I want to ask is whether something he just said to us is true or not." Zeus asked.

"It is true. I was there, after all." Iris responded.

"Iris-chan?" Odin asked with a confused tone.

"Shut up Jiji. What you guess is right, everyone here knows that I came from another world. Our former world... was destroyed by this entity." Iris replied.

"It is hard to believe... but are there any real prove what you just said was true, vampire?" Momoyo asked.

"Well... I was the one who can attest that she is indeed coming from another world, include the red-haired boy beside her." Michael also joins the discussion.

No one objects to him. Everyone knows Michael is one of the oldest beings among them.

...

"Alright then, If the white-winged guy said so." Momoyo said.

"Let me discuss with others at my pantheon first, I will inform the decision at later date." Zeus gives out his statement. 

"I will do the same as Zeus." Odin also followed.

Iris nodded and understand what Zeus and Odin implied. They can't really take this decision alone after all.

...

...

"This is indeed a concerning situation, what do you think Vasco-san?" Dulio asked.

"We need a lot more help to fight against them." Vasco shortly replied.

"We need to prepare a lot of supply for this. I will personally prepare the food cooking by myself for everyone in the army since I'm currently wounded anyway." Sanzaemon also responded.

"Ohh!! that's good to know, It would increase the morale of soldiers!" Dulio said excitedly.

"We also need a lot more army to fight against them. So far, their number always overwhelming us. I can provide some robot that at least able to fight against the shadow above ground." Ageha also joined the discussion.

"I will ask my little brother to help us think about this stuff. He is always been smart!" Momoyo exclaimed.

....

All of the people inside the room discussing countermeasures with each other. Only Satoru and Satou keep quiet all this time observing the situation around them.

...

"The real problem is we don't know how much exactly our enemies, where is their base operation and a way to prevent to attack our enemy" Amaterasu declared loudly.

"As Amaterasu-sama said, that's why our primary objective was to find out where is their base so we could begin counter-attacking them," Yasaka added.

"That's true. *Nom* We need to fight back or the situation won't be improved." Dulio replied while enjoying the cuisine he brought himself.

...

"I will check with the great red and ask if that dragon god knows anything about their location. Red is an overseer of this dimension after all." Iris explains her solution.

"Ohh... I forget that's what makes you so dangerous, Iris-chan." Odin stated.

"Shut up, I won't ask that thing help if you want a fight." Iris replied disdain.

"Ohohoho of course you are~" Odin just shrugged at her declaration.

!!!!!

Looking at Iris who gets taunted by Odin, Yasaka quickly takes the meeting leader to prevent unnecessary beating.

"A-Alright. Let's just end the meeting for now until we could find more information about Khaos Brigade." Yasaka said loudly.

Iris who hear Yasaka said clicked her tongue and said "Tch. Alright, the meeting adjourned."

Iris then leaves the room through the mirror.

*Blink*

...

...

"""Haaahh""""

Everyone inside the room released a relieved sigh.

"Odin, you sure know how to taunt that loli vampire." Zeus said to his friend.

"Ehhh.. Iris-chan just too stiff." Odin said relaxedly.

...

...

...

Satoru come close to his sister and asked "Sis, did Iris-chan forget to introduce the guy and plan she got to everyone?"

Satou replied with a tired tone: "Yes. Sensei probably forget again."

...

Both twins slam their heads to the table.

>>>>>

After the meeting ended, as Satoru and Satou were about to leave the meeting room, the Embroche descendant stops in front of him and calling him.

"Oii."

.....???

The guy's hair suddenly turns into bright red... as the ancestor possessed him again.

"Are you really crowned as the strongest human? I can feel your power was impressive at your age but your appearance doesn't convince me at all." Aconite asked.

"Never judge a book from it is cover." Satoru replied quickly.

"Hmmph. Enough talking. Prove it. Fight me." Aconite said.

*Slash*

!!!

Aconite then releases his sword and thrust it toward Satoru's neck but Satoru doesn't feel intimidated at all.

Everyone else in the room was quiet watching their confrontation.

"...Why I need to fight you? We have no problem with each other right?" Satoru asked calmly.

Aconite shook his head and then he pointed toward Satou. "If I win, give your sister to me."

???!!!!

"...Wait, what!?" Satoru was shocked at his request.

"It is your sister's requirement if I want to become her husband. She said I need to defeat you since she won't take anyone less strong than his brother." Aconite explained.

...

Satoru look toward her sister and find her hiding behind him and muttered "Sorry Onii-chan, I need to know how strong he is to help us in this war."

...Satoru realizes her sister uses him as an indicator to gauge Aconite's strength. 

He doesn't like it at all what his sister did.

His sister manipulated him.

...

*Sigh*

Satoru is feels troubled about what he should do now and release a sigh. However, Aconite thought that the expression on Satoru as a brother who concerned about his sister.

"Don't worry about your sister. When she becomes one of my queens, I will treat her very good and with my utmost respect." Aconite declared.

....??

Satoru thought just halted after hearing Aconite declaration.

?!!?!?

"One of? ...You plan to make my sister your mistress?" Satoru asked.

"Of course. I plan to build a harem full of innocent women! I will treat them all the same." Aconite said loudly with a prideful expression.

...!!

Satoru hears the guy respond quickly consumed with rage and then he begins to laugh creepily.

"Hehehehehe..."

...Everyone in the room takes a step back, except Aconite.

...!!!

"Okay, I'm in. Show me how much your 'worth' for my sister Let's just go to the field right now..." Satoru said with a big grin in his face.

...!!!

**DASH**

Satoru and Aconite quickly the room and go to the open field.

Leaving all other people in the room intrigued.

...

...

"Is that all vampire man just stupid man?" Amaterasu said.

"Okay, Rest In Peace for the new vampire guy. He is quite screwed." Dulio said as he eat the doughnuts he bring with him.

"Ohh this boy suddenly become worthy of his title." Ageha said with an interested tone.

"I really want to fight these two! Especially the boy since Vasco said the boy was stronger than him." Momoyo said with an excited tone.

"Forget it you two beauties, If you are never able to defeat old man Sanzaemon or Vasco, Both of you won't ever be able to defeat him even in a neutral state." Odin stated to them.

"Neutral state? Is he that strong? I'm getting more excited!" Momoyo exclaimed.

"Well... Mentioning something bad about her sister in front of him is the worst decision that progenitor ever to do." Yasaka followed.

"Why?" Ageha asked.

"Because Satoru-san is a heavy siscon." Iris also joined the conversation.

...

...

Almost all people in the room facepalmed at the revelation.

...

"Iris-san, you didn't stop him? I know you are still there." Amaterasu asked.

*Blink*

....

Iris suddenly appeared from a red mist and floating in front of them.

"Someone needs to give him a reality check, anyway... so I didn't." Iris said as she shrugged and then also manifested a red wine, drink it as nothing happen.

...

"Alright, let's watch the boy give the Embroche lesson. It would serve as a showcase for everyone how strong the boy it is actually to everyone who is unaware yet. This would be fun." Iris declared.

As much they sound like dislike it, Everyone agrees and follows Iris to the spectator room. 

...

...

It is free entertainment for them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Location: Outskirt of Kyoto, Where there is no building rebuild in the vicinity.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Satoru and Aconite really pumped up for their fight for a different reason. All civilians were urged to stand a kilometer away from their location so only they were alone in the field.

...

Aconite believes in his own strength, Iris keeps saying that he is much stronger than himself but he didn't buy it. Satoru looks like normal 12 years old kid with pink hair you can find everywhere on earth.

Meanwhile, Satoru can't wait to decimate the guy in front of him and make him regret being alive again.

...

<"Tsukiyomi? Seal him with Totsuka Blade? Double Rasengan?"> Satoru thought.

<"Honestly user, don't waste your power on this guy."> The system replied to him.

...

Both Aconite and Satoru staring each other for a while and then Aconite asked "Any rules?"

Satoru shook his head and replied "Let's make things easier and simple for you"

Satoru then draws a circle with a 1-meter radius around him and continues to talk "If you can draw me out of this circle, I will approve you."

!!!

Aconite hears what Satoru just said know that Satoru currently looking down at him, the proud progenitor vampire.

"You underestimated me, boy?" Aconite said in a enrage expression.

"You are the one who is overestimating yourself." Satoru replied.

...!!!

That's it. 

Aconite quickly becomes enraged as Satoru already planned.

"Don't look down at me, human!" Aconite yelled out.

Aconite who is currently enraged quickly draws his big sword and moves toward Satoru for direct confrontation.

*Dash*

!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Location: In the spectating room. (Watching via camera and Iris minion in Satoru shadow)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone from the meeting included the friend's group (Iris brings them in) currently watching the Satoru battle.

Why are friends group members also here? Because Iris kidnapped them (?).

The children group is quite scared to be in the same room as god and strong being but Iris said that they wouldn't bite and she will also protect them.

...

...

"It is really that necessary for dufus to taunting him?" Kaguya asked while she watch the battle.

"Knowing Onii-chan. He just wants to humiliate the man." Satou replied.

"Satoru-san will be okay, right? I'm concerned." Kaori said.

"Heh... *Nom* you guys friend of Satoru right? Don't worry about him. Even I wouldn't dare to fight him in this state." Dulio replied, as he also ate doughnuts at the same time.

"Even grandpa said how strong the boy is, I still can't believe it. His enemies holding a big sword just look much more dangerous than the boy." Erina also followed.

"Blablabla... Can everyone just shut up and enjoy the show?!" Momoyo yelled out and let out her bloodlust.

...!!!

...

No one said a word after that. The scary onee-san really scared the children group.

>>>>>

Back in the field...

...

Satoru looking the incoming big sword toward him calmly and then parried it with his sword that he summoned through his storage magic in his hand.

*Slash*

!!!

*Clank*

Aconite didn't stop and keep attacking Satoru from all directions with his super speed.

!!!!!!

*Clank* *Clank* *Clank*

However, with his Sharingan activated, Satoru easily saw all of Aconite's attacks. Plus, Satoru is not inferior either in terms of speed to Aconite in his base state.

!!!?

*Clank* *Clank* *Clank* *Clank*

....!!!!!

!!!!!

!!!

After a minute or so, Aconite frustrated about the current situation decided to change his tactic to fight Satoru.

Satoru is not even sweating yet. 

Aconite quickly uses his progenitor vampire mode and also fully using his life force.

Bloodlust aura comes out from Aconite that even the ground around them begins to crack.

*Crack* *Crack*

!!!!

"Interesting." Satoru said as he keep looking down at Aconite. 

...

Well, what Satoru was thought is compared to Enosh this guy obviously still nothing. Satoru feels a bit disappointed in his strength and Aconite notices it.

"Stop looking down at me, human!!" Aconite replied while enraged.

*Slash* *Slash* *Slash*

!!!!

Aconite release a series of Energy sword waves toward Satoru, but Satoru just put his right arm up and cancel all the projectiles coming.

....!!!

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack*

See that once again his another attack ineffective against him, Aconite quickly dashing toward Satoru again but with much superior power and speed. Aconite also imbued his vampiric aura to the sword.

*Dash*

!!!

*Slash*

Satoru sees through it easily with Sharingan then quickly confronted it with his sword but...

*Bang*

....!!!!!!!!

*Bang*

...!!!!!!!!

Satoru gets pushed bit a bit from Aconite's superior slash imbued with vampire energy. Notice that his attack worked this time, Aconite keep his onslaught to Satoru with no rest time.

Though, Satoru doesn't look actually concerned at all about this.

...Aconite hate to admit it but he already can see Satoru is just much stronger than him from now.

But the fight is not all about strength.

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

A bit later Satoru realizes that he can't fight only with pure strength in his normal state from now, then begin to use strengthen magic to boost himself. Once Satoru strengthens his body and sword, their next clash get more intense as all the area around them exploded due to the sheer of their sword slashing impact.

!!!

*BAMMM* *BAMMM*

!!!!!!

*BAMMM* *BAMMM*

!!!!!!

The situation quickly getting stalemate again but Aconite already predicted that this would happen. 

Satoru is not even using any fancy move yet after all.

["Rubina Swordsmanship: Front Hook!"] Aconite releases one of his ultimate sword moves.

Down Down Up Right Up Left Down

!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!

A series of very quick slashes continue raining down to Satoru, but Satoru quickly evaded all of it, but Aconite also anticipated this would also happen... then he take a step back from Satoru, making Satoru confused what is his idea.

All of the slash's purposes were not to cut Satoru but to cut and mark space around Satoru. Knowing that Satoru didn't seem to realize what happen around him, Aconite proceed to execute his next move.

["Eat this boy! Dimension Cut!"] Aconite yelled out.

!!!!

*DING*

A large energy flying slash with 2 meters wide and length coming toward Satoru. Satoru prepares to use imagine breaker again to intercept it but then he notices he can't move.

!!!??!!!

<"The space around you has been locked, user!!"> The system notified Satoru.

...!!!

!!!

*DUARR* 

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satoru realizes his situation a bit later bearing full force against Aconite's ultimate move.

>>>>>

In the spectating room.

...

"Satoru-san!!" Kaori yelled out of concern.

Iris take a sip of her wine and comment "That's a nice move from Aconite if there was something Satoru lacking... its surely his brain."

"Satoru Nii-san would be okay right?" Komachi asked.

"The boy got strength but he lacks awareness." Ageha said.

"You guys really underestimated Satoru-kun if something like that would even scratch him" Vasco commented.

..????

The group of children and some girls is confused about what the old man Vasco was talking about.

"Hahahaha believe me, it won't even scratch him, kiddos. Just look." Odin also responded.

All of the children then go back to watch the battle again.

...!!!

!!!!!

*Gasp*

"What was that? Satoru-san has such ability?" Hachiman muttered.

"Scary..." Asia also muttered.

.....

...

On the screen, and see a scary giant red skeleton coming out from Satoru's body.

>>>>>

Back to the field.

....

"Did I get him?" Aconite said as he look toward the destruction he cause in Satoru's direction.

...

"Not really. But I almost feel it." Satoru replied.

!!!

Aconite look toward Satoru direction surprised that the boy completely submerged in a red aura... kind of energy... slowly growing into a red big giant skeleton.

Aconite knows that he is in trouble now.

"It is a round 2 now. But I want to end this quickly... because I want to ask Iris about something that has bothered me all day." Satoru said to Aconite.

...??

Aconite who listens to Satoru's words prepares his full vampire mode again but then Satoru releases his Susano'o armor. The intimidating aura of Satoru was quickly gone, making Aconite fell into confusion...

"What you are doing...??" Aconite asked.

"Sigh. You make me confused before and then got me. Let me do the same for you."Satoru looks toward Aconite.

???

["Tsukiyomi"]

!!!!!!!!

...

...

A few seconds later, Aconite who has transformed back to Shuuma his descendant fell down in front of Satoru. 

"Hoamz..."

...

...

After that Satoru quickly leaves the field via teleportation to his room.

>>>>>

In the spectator room again (lmao)

...

"WHAT WAS THAT AT THE END?!" Kaguya is the first one who yelled out after watching Satoru win.

"...That's a surely anti-climatic battle." Hachiman commented.

"Satoru-san so strong." Komachi also commented.

"I wonder if Satoru-san needs any heal?" Asia asked.

"I think you should concern more to his enemy, Asia-chan." Kaori replied.

"I don't think that dufus suffers any scratch anyway." Kaguya followed.

...

...

"I saw the boy's eyes changed the pattern a bit before the red-haired boy falling down. Eyes power?" Momoyo asked.

"It is one of Satoru's power. His eyes are capable of a lot of things, such as created energy-based armor, shoot a fire comparable to Amaterasu-sama sun fire and lastly, trapping his enemy in an illusion so strong that apparently, it is kind of defying reality as the illusion to take the victim to his own world and he freely does anything he wants there." Dulio explained.

"Interesting. I really see why the boy has a lot of fiancees on his hand. His genetics is just too precious. I might plan to join too then... with his genetics, reign in the business world might be possible. hehehehe." Ageha said grinning ear to ear.

...Everyone else moves a bit away as they are afraid of Ageha aura.

...

"The boy was capable of a lot of things huh, but can we do something about his eyes?" Momoyo asked.

"Satoru said himself that as long you didn't saw his eyes, you won't be trapped by his illusions." Sanzaemon replied.

...

"To fight a person without seeing his eyes, that's quite hard to do... I'm getting excited!" Momoyo responded.

"Even without his eyes, Satoru is master of sword and close combat, a unique user of chakra base technique, and his right arm is troublesome to deal with." Dulio explains again.

"Mmmm...Ano..?"

Kaguya raised her hand in the middle of people's discussion to get their attention.

"I haven't seen Satoru using his special mode. Can anyone here share anything about it?" Kaguya asked.

"Isn't Satoru-san already told us what it is capable of yesterday?" Hachiman responded.

"Little lady, the reason why Satoru-kun is very dangerous is because of his special mode. Even any god here wouldn't dare to fight him in that state. Satoru literally beat great red once in that mode, which is strongest being in this world." Vasco replied.

Kaguya look at the gods around and none of the people objected to what Vasco just said.

...

*Blink*

!!!!!

At the same time, Satoru successfully teleported to the spectator room via his sister's location.

"Yo!! did you guys enjoy the battle?" Satoru greets the people here.

"Well, You should go easy for him, Satoru-kun" Dulio greet him.

"I did. After all, I'm not using strengthen magic to beat him or anything." Satoru responded as he also shrugged. 

...

*HUG*

"Onii-chan, I'm sorry." Satou said as she hugs her brother from behind. 

Satoru could feel that she feel remorse about it.

...

*Sigh*

"Please notice me beforehand sis. I don't like the feeling that you are using me, you know?" Satoru replied.

Satou nodded in his brother's chest and Satoru begin to stroke her head. Satou has a blissful expression on her face.

...

...

...

"Satoru head stroking technique is really dangerous." Kaguya said as she look toward the twin's intimate moment.

...Everyone in the room nodded at Kaguya's statement.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

["Honestly, the vampire guy is just retarded."] The system monologues as he ends the chapter.

First chapter where everything in 3rd POV lol. I skip a lot of detail about the meeting itself, no one likes info dumps that everyone already aware.

I decide to do the reveal Ravel's situation in the next chapter along with an explanation of why Iris didn't say anything about Satoru as the protagonist in the meeting.

The next chapter is still a discussion thingy, but the next chapter after that will be the start of the final battle.

I really want to end this arc before chapter 50.

Summary : 

- Alliance meeting. A lot of factions are now aware of Khaos Brigade but some are still hesitant to cooperate. (Phenex news didn't out yet).

- Aconite challenge Satoru, and Satoru easily wipe him out. Showcase in real-time how strong Satoru is toward his friend's group members.

- First time that Satoru notices his sister try to manipulate him. A sight of distrust budding.

No editor, as always tell me if there is something wrong on this chapter. 

9