Chapter 42. Ravel Situation and The Dragon Gods Plan.
296 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

Timeline : Evening (6 PM)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After all that meeting and the stupid fight against that arrogant vampire, I want to ask Iris why she didn't reveal my identity in the meeting.

So I'm back to my own room alone and then shout out.

"Iris-chan, can you come here. I know your minion is still in my shadow!!"

...

*Blink*

Iris immediately appeared in from of me, floating.

"Ah... Satoru, do you want to invite this lady for a night visit?" Iris greets me.

"Don't be stupid. I want to ask why you didn't reveal my identity as the protagonist at the meeting." I ask her.

"It was on your sister's request. Your role reveal isn't necessary to change anything in battle. She said that it would cause an unnecessary problem in the future and I understand why she said it." Iris quickly replied.

...Is my sister doing something behind me again? I know she does it for me... But I hope she is more open to me though.

...

I might need to talk with her later.

...

"Can you tell me... why my sister begin to hide things from me?" I asked.

"...She always hiding things from you Satoru, but at least you are aware that she mostly doing it for your sake in the end right?" Iris explained.

...yeah, that's all the matters. I would also do the same for my sister, except if I'm not really fond of lying.

...

"Anyway, I'm actually will be coming here even if you didn't call me but its work for me. I need to inform you something but first promise me that you didn't do anything stupid after hearing this information." Iris said to me.

????

I look at her with a curious expression. Iris takes a deep breath and begins talking again.

"I hear new info from devil faction. 2 days ago the old devil faction with Khaos Brigade member attacking Phenex family and massacred them. There is only one survivor and that was also thanks to Serafall saved her. That is your fiancee, Ravel."

...Wait what?

How... is that happen?

...

"Ravel is okay, right?" I asked with a concerned tone.

Iris nodded but then continue her talking.

"Let me finish my explanation first, Satoru. This is important. In the battle, Sirzech was seriously injured by a masked white-haired and is currently in a coma. Apparently, before passed out Sirzech hear from the girl that she admits, she is the one who killed Azazel too. I will also inform you of her ability later." 

!!!!???!!!!

Masked white-haired girl?! Who?!

I didn't remember any Highschool DxD with that setup. Other series? But who?!

...

"Ajuka, now act as temporary Maou leader inform that they fully agree to join the alliance fight against Khaos Brigade and asked the detail of our meeting. The reason there is no representation of devil coming to the meeting is because their faction currently lockdown on their own to prevent information of their crisis situation spreading to other faction." Iris explained.

...

...

I see...

Ravel has suffered a lot when I had passed out.

God damn it.

"This is... a lot to cope with." I said with a tired tone.

"War is never been a good thing, Satoru." Iris stated.

...

Yeah, but Ravel is the sole survivor of her household... I can't imagine what she feel watching all of them massacred.

["User calm down yourself. First, you need to ask why Iris reveal this info to him. She must have reason."] The system remind me.

!!! 

I'm glad you are always helping me thinking, system! Thanks!!

["You are just the one who stupid and emotional, user."] The system replied.

...

"Iris-chan, why you are giving me this information?" Satoru asked.

"Ara? good catch Satoru. It's because situation around Ravel that we need to evacuate her to here from the underworld. You can inform your friend's group about what happen to her, but then you can only bring Asia with you to visit Ravel... because her sacred gear might help." Iris explains again.

...???

"Wait... Ravel is Phenex, right? Something wrong with her regeneration?" I asked.

Iris nodded and replied "Before she was rescued by Serafall, the masked white-haired girl-- damn it, let's call her masked girl stabs her in her leg with a dark spear that is able to teleport anywhere in her perception. It is also had property to prevent any healing toward the wound it is caused."

...It does sound like a Gae Bolg. But I don't think lancer is here, right? I have double-checked it few years ago. There's no Alaya or Gaia whatever on this world.

There is no Fate element in this world. Nasuverse is probably out there somewhere else.

["Focus user!"] The system reminds me again.

...!!!

"So you are hoping that with Asia sacred gear... perhaps we could do something about it?" I said to her.

Iris nodded and then said "Let's inform your group first.

...

If it is really a Gae Bolg caused, perhaps only Avalon or artifact about that grade is able to offset the effect.

...

>>>>>

We proceed to tell the situation of Ravel's on the group as planned.

To say the group was shocked is an understatement. Everyone loves Ravel and hopes to visit her too but Iris said it wasn't possible because it will be dangerous. We are going to kidnap Ravel after all.

...

So there's only me, Asia and Iris will be go to Underworld hospital to visit Ravel which is to achieve 2 goals.

To remove the 'curse' on her wound and to retrieve her position from Underworld.

...

The old devil council apparently sees Ravel as the last Phenex thought they should breed her. It is not surprising though.

Phenex tear is a very important commodity for devil race after all. I bet devil faction will lose a lot of income from this incident.

Well, they could try to do that to Ravel and I will gladly massacre them. She is my fiancee after all, plus we are secured under contract too.

["Overprotective, user?"] The system teased me.

...It is more like I feel bad toward her, system.

Now she is alone like us, with all of her whole family massacred in front of her too... she perhaps gets the worst trauma more than me and my sister few years back.

Now I think about it... since all Phenex has died out (include Riser), does it mean Rias perhaps won't recruit Issei to her cause in future? She is not pressured by potential arranged marriage events anymore after all.

["Big chance, yes."] The system replied.

...

I will think about this later.

>>>>>

"Ravel-san. It's really terrible, the thing happened to her." Asia said as she hold my hand tightly.

Only me and Asia was able to enter her room since she is still in serious condition. Iris is outside with Serafall to secure the parameter so we can retrieve her safely.

I'm really thankful with Serafall that she help us with the Ravel situation.

...

We have arrived in the front of the room where is Ravel treated privately.

*Click*

Slowly open the door, We enter the room together and found Ravel currently passed out in hospital bed and saw the wound on her leg... fresh blood comes out a bit by bit despite all other parts of Ravel was just okay.

*Gasp*

!!!

Asia immediately runs toward Ravel and use her sacred gear to treat her.

*Ding*

...

...

!!!

It is actually worked but Asia is only able to stop the blood coming out... the wound isn't getting closed at all.

"Ugh... Satoru-san, I can't close the wound, even I have activated balance breaker now." Asia muttered with a concerned tone. I can see she almost crying because her sacred gear doesn't help a lot.

...!!

I need to do something too!

I wonder if I could use Encounter to offset damage from others... so perhaps I could transfer the damage Ravel currently affected to another thing!

Yeah, I'm smart!! What do you think, system?

["...You are dumb, user. Use your Imagine breaker or Totsuka blade... you know that thing seal anything right?"] The system commented with a deadpanned tone.

...!!!

I'm sorry system. I'm really nothing without you and thank you.

["Pffft."] 

...

"Asia-chan!! Let me try something. Deactivate your sacred gear and move away. I want to try something!" I yelled out.

Asia immediately remove her sacred gear as I told her.

Them I hurriedly coming close to Ravel and touch her wounded leg with my right arm.

....

.....!!

*Crack*

!!!

It is working!!

"Now Asia-chan, try to heal her wound again!" I yelled again.

"Alright!" Asia replied and then activate her sacred gear from distance. (Balance Breaker).

*DING*

.......

....

...

...!!!

The wound is closed! We are done with the first step!! 

"Satoru-san!! We did it!!" Asia yelled as she hugged me tightly.

!!!

*HUG*

...

Now I just need to activate a teleportation spell to bring Ravel out of her and our mission is done.

I immediately activate the teleportation spell to my room in Kyoto along with the bed.

...

...

I'm glad I have learned this stuff before the war happen.

>>>>>

We successfully secure Ravel in Kyoto. Everyone in the friend's group is currently in the same room waiting for Ravel to wake up.

Everyone is a good person and I'm glad to have them all.

Right now even if the old devil council wants to tried to take her back, We will use the pretense she is my fiancee under contract and she will be safe in my protection. 

Though If they try the same thing as I did (kidnap Ravel) and I will definitely destroy them.

....

["User, lately you look impatient... and bloodthirsty? Are you okay?"] The system said to me.

...There is so much a lot to cope with, system. So much happened this week alone.

I have killed a lot of people, experienced Azazel's death, My sister's manipulation, and now Ravel's condition.

All just because of this ducking Khaos Brigade!!

["Perhaps you need to vent out, user."] The system gives his advice.

...!!

Good idea, system.

...

I look toward everyone in the room. They all pretty much have a wary and tired expression in their face but its because they are concerned with Ravel's condition.

...

"I'm going out..." I said to everyone in the room, taking their attention.

"Onii-chan, it is already 11 pm...Where do you go?" My sister said with a concerned tone.

...

...

But I didn't reply. This might be the first time that I have ignored my sister.

...

"Onii-chan?"

"Satoru-kun?"

...

...

*Click*

I leave the room and ignore all of their calls.

I need to cool my head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3rd POV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the rural area where is a lot of shadows was summoned, A single boy decimated the army of shadow singlehandedly.

...

"DAMN IT!!" Satoru yelled out.

*Crack* 

*Crack* 

*Crack*

He at least already decimated hundred of shadows in the span of less than an hour.

"This guy is so annoying!! They are so weak!!" Satoru yelled out again.

Satoru screamed a lot in the middle of night but no people can hear him because he is so far away from any civilization.

*Crack*

*Crack*

*Crack*

Satoru only needs to touch them with his right arm and they are dispersed quickly.

*Crack*

*Crack*

*Crack*

"DAMN IT KHAOS BRIGADE!!" Satoru yelled again.

...Satoru didn't stop yelling out to vent his frustrations as he rampaged through the countless shadow army.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{POV: MC}

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...

I don't how much time I have been rampaged but I have cleaned more than thousand of shadow thingy in this area alone.

Yet I have no sweat or anything. I'm really become superhuman.

At least I have felt a bit better right now.

["Good work, user."] The system said to me.

Thanks, system.

...

I sit down in a random tree as I calm down myself a bit.

But suddenly I feel someone appeared in my presence.

...??!!

["Above user!!"] The system yelled out.

"I found you. (???)

!!!

As I look above, I find a loli with gothic attire but for some reason, a strip band-aid on her nipple.. is floating above me.

After that, she slowly coming down to my position as the moonlight shines on her.

It is freaking Ophis.

...

I'm glad she seems just fine after Khaos Brigade stole her power, but I can feel her power was weaker than Lilith. The canon really did change huh.

"You are strong. We need your help." Ophis said as she floating toward me.

"We...???" I asked.

She nodded and then she made a wave gesture with her hand... and with it a portal to Dimensional Gap opened.

"Follow me." She said to me as she enter first.

...I'm confused but I'm also intrigued why Ophis want to ask my help.

So I also enter the portal after her.

>>>>>

Dimensional Gap, a place where I'm familiar with as I have beaten Great Red once in this gap. Everything around here looks like a bizarre thing full of random color and endless empty spaces of randomness.

Though I know better that this space actually acts as a barrier to the real multiverse void.

I walked inside and immediately feel an oppressive pressure to me.

???

["User, use your strengthen magic right no."] The system reminds me.

...!!

Ah yes, I'm forgetting about this and immediately activate [Strengthen magic 5 times]. The energy around the dimensional gap was deadly toward normal people upon exposure.

...

I'm looking around here and Immediately find Ophis facing Great Red in his dragon form and... Lilith?

...Why does Great Red discuss peacefully with Ophis. And why Lilith is here?

With my curiosity, I'm also coming close to their meeting.

...

"Mother." Lilith said to Ophis.

...???

Ophis nodded and hug her, and they both have the same figure that I wouldn't be able to tell which is daughter and mother from these two.

Why did Lilith call Ophis mother?

I'm getting more confused and raise my hand "Can you tell me what's going on?"

....!!

Great Red immediately noticed my presence and I have felt a much more oppressive feeling than I have felt from entered this place. Damn it, is this guy really holding grudge against me?

"Pink-haired boy. You dare to come here, again."

"Cmon, you are stingy huh, red? You know I'm able to come here every time right?" I asked.

"Hmmph."

...

"Baka Red, shut up. We need his help. He is clearly stronger than we are combined." Ophis said to Great Red.

I shook my head, looking at Great Red reaction. 

This dragon really becomes tsundere after I have beaten him once when I'm still in 4th elementary grade. That's the first time when I use my random ticket from here and then he thought I was a trespasser. Then after that, I was transported to Magical Lyrical Nanoha world and become the ally of a magical girl. Because of that event, I'm also really know how to be an actor of magical girl sidekick... which is kind of weird to be proud of.

To be honest I'm really missing them.

["User!! The TSAB!! Ask their help for this war might be possible!"] The system yelled out.

...!!!

Right!! Great idea, system. I'm forgetting about Fate and Nanoha world has TSAB that perhaps allows them to cross dimensions!!

System, can I visit their world again?

["Yes user, a world that you have visited... you can visit it back anytime."] The system replied to me.

Great!!

...

"Boy?" Great red called me.

!!

Okay, time out. For now, I need this Ouroboros explanation.

...

"Sorry I was a bit sleepy." I said to both of them. Though I'm actually not.

"No worry. I forget you are still human. Anyway, I was asking you here to help us fight against that thing and Khaos Brigade." Ophis said to me.

"Wait, I know Khaos Brigade betrayed you but who is the thing you talk about?" I asked Ophis.

"An entity that calling himself 'Enosh'. A being coming to our reality soon if it's not prevented." Ophis explained.

"That thing is really strong. Iris already warned his coming thousand years ago but I didn't expect that this entity is that strong. The fabric of reality here weakened a lot and soon he would breach to this world. The end of this world would soon come after that." Great Red also followed.

I nodded at Great Red explanation. I have been in the presence of his fraction of power once and I was hopeless to fight against him without Encounter.

Damn it ROB-sama, why the duck you buffed out that thing?! I know he wasn't that strong in original!

["I honestly also feel angry with ROB-sama even though I don't have feelings, user. All this deviation seems to start from that thing."] The system also followed.

Try to contact ROB again later, and heck make an appointment! 

He owed us a lot of explanation!!

["Alright user."] The system responded.

Okay great!! Now let me focus on the real-life conversation.

...

"My organization Khaos Brigade has betrayed me. All this time they actually cooperated with our enemies." Ophis said after Great Red.

...??

"Wait, you didn't create that organization to fight this guy?" I asked as I pointed to Great Red.

"Did you, Ophis?" Great Red asked.

???

"Why do I need to do that when there are clear threats to this whole world? My organization was created to fight that thing coming from out of our world. Besides I would ask this boy if I need help, instead of creating a whole organization to beat you up." Ophis explained.

"Shut up."

...

So in this world, Ophis has a different purpose and actually has more brains. Wow... A lot of differences from the original.

["Yet she seems still got betrayed in the end anyway."] The system followed.

It is sad, but that's true.

...

"Alright, I'm in. But what is your plan to fight that thing then? I have fight his fraction of power and let me tell you, that thing is freaking strong." I asked Ophis.

"I know the location of their main base. With your alliance member, you help us fight against that entity and drive him out." Ophis replied to me.

???!!!

"You guys know of all this time, don't you? Why both of you don't attack then instead of waiting for us?" I asked immediately.

"Boy, I need to be here to keep the barrier of dimension keeps strong otherwise he would get through to this world much faster." Great Red replied.

I see... Great Red has a reasonable reason. What about Ophis then?

I look at her, and she looks away from my stare.

...

...??

"...I'm scared of that thing. Especially after they stole a portion of my power." Ophis muttered.

???

...Ugh. Really? You, a dragon god? Did they had PTSD?

I can feel that I look at her deadpanned.

...

"Don't bully mother, Satoru." Lilith suddenly joins the conversation.

??

"Why you call Ophis mother? Lilith-chan?" I asked.

"Because she is my mother?" She replied as she titled her head, confused about what I mean.

!!!

Cute!! 

She reminds me of my sister when she... still small and innocent.

...Now I feel sad.

["I have this hunch for a while but perhaps you are also lolicon, user?"] The system retorted.

No, I'm not!!

...

"Alright then, I agree to join but first let me hear the detail and I will cooperate depend on you guy's plan," I said to both of the dragon gods.

...

...

Both of the dragon gods nodded and begin to tell me what they know and plan.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

["Did my user just got lucky to be found by Ophis in his venting period?"] The system monologues as he ends the chapter.

Fast chapter delivery, lmao. I can't wait to end this arc.

Summary : 

- Satoru doubts his sister and then knows of Ravel's situation. Then proceed to kidnap her from underworld with Asia.

- Satoru frustrated about what happens to Ravel and rampaged across the midnight.

- Ophis found him and ask his help to join them along with Great Red and Lilith, to prevent Enosh from coming to their world.

The next chapter is a bit time skip and we will enter the final battle of this arc soon.

As always, No editor. Tell me if there is something wrong.

9