13 – Some don’t hesitate when giving the chance [MC x M]
2.7k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

unedited banner

“NO!” I stepped back, making him jolt.

“S-sorry!” Charlie stuttered. “I’m not suggesting that we should also...”

“I… I’m feeling the effects too, and I don’t mind if we…” The aphrodisiac was overwhelming. Not only was my ‘Lady D.’ twitching inside my clothes, but my ass-cheeks were also clenching. I could feel Steve’s gaze locked on me. “I have to tell you something first...” 

I got close to Charlie and whispered. When I revealed everything to him, I stared at his lips, forming an O.

“I kind of suspected it...”

“What? You knew?”

Charlie cleared his throat, flustered. “Sometimes, your voice doesn’t sound…”

Oh, god, I wanted to kill myself and get back to Unus Town.

“B-but!” He grabbed me by my shoulders. “I DON’T MIND! You’re pretty, super cute, and feminine. You really turn me on.”

And with that said, Charlie kissed me. And… And… It felt so right!

Even though I’m bisexual, all my life has revolved around men. So kissing him felt so different from doing it with Grace.

A man completes me.

They make me feel girly.

“Okay then,” I nodded, kissing him once more, before kneeling. I could hear his breath getting agitated when I pulled down his pants with expertise. “Although it’s kind of weird doing this in front of so many people,” I whispered. Despite that, I took half of his shaft in my mouth in one go, which took him by surprise.

“T-Taylor! It felt so good…”

I then peered in Steve’s direction. “Come, join us. I’ll suck you too.”

Was accepting Charlie’s proposal a secret plan to get Steve back? Yes… Yes, it was.

But it failed miserably.

Steve took down his pants, yes, reminding me of his black, sizable cock. I was already drooling to have it in my mouth once again, but he passed us by and stomped all the way to the kitchen’s table, where Grace was being pounded by Dan.

Without glancing back at me, he took his meat and pointed it at Grace’s face, who giggled. “Wow, Steve! What a large piece of--!” She said no more, after getting her mouth stuffed.

There was a bitter taste in my mouth, and it wasn’t Charlie’s pre-cum. “Let’s go somewhere else,” I said, turning back and rushing to the kitchen’s exit. 

Once outside, I embraced myself. I could not even cry thanks to the effects of Grace’s lust potion.

“We could use the rooms nearby,” Charlie said, unaware of what was happening inside my mind.

“Yes, lead the way.”

Charlie grabbed my hand gently, which I didn’t expect coming from a man of his size. He took the left corridor and opened a door, stepping inside what seemed to be a room for the mansion’s ‘employees’.

“Why is there a place like this if it’s all fake? What’s its purpose” I asked, sitting in the bed.

“It would be weirder if everything looked fake, reminding us  at all times that we’re plugged into a machine.”

“Yes, I suppose.” I glanced at his still erect cock, waiting patiently for me. “Come here, we were in the middle of something.”

He stepped forward, and I gladly received his lance inside my mouth. While I worked on it, he caressed my hair. “You truly are cute, Taylor.”

“Even though my voice is not 100% girly?”

“Sorry for mentioning that.”

“It’s okay, now I know what’s my new priority.”

“What do you mean?”

I replied while my hand jerked him softly. “It’s possible to change your appearance here in The Novus, and my objective is to become a beautiful girl.”

“But you’re already pretty.”

“I said beautiful. I want to be perfect.”

Charlie nodded in a pondering expression. “So you want to change your voice and body?”

“Yes, but I’ll need gold. A lot. And it seems that different towns can let me change different things at once. I learned I can only change my hair in Unus Town.”

“I see. Well, I know where the next towns are. There’s Barnchester in the east, and Exington to the west. I suppose those could be considered level 2 towns.”

“Thanks for the information, you gorgeous man,” I whispered, kissing the tip of his cock and tasting the flowing pre-cum coming out from it.

“Y-your welcome... oh, god.”

“Are you going to fuck me?”

“Can I?”

I remained silent, opened my User Interface, and disabled my faulds, skinsuit, and jacket, only leaving my knee-height-heeled boots.

When my exposed torso and my thong were in plain sight, he stared at my body, speechless. “Even your body is cute,” he said.

“Don’t lie. I don’t have girly hips, nor breasts.”

“But you don’t look like a guy either.” 

I laid down so he could admire my body. “Do you like my underwear?” I asked, and he nodded, staring at it. “Does it look good from behind?” I asked teasingly, turning around to show him my butt.

“I knew it,” Charlie said, breathing heavily. “Your ass looks so fuckable.”

“It is. Try it.”

He squeezed my buttocks, shyly at first, before applying more force in his fingers. “Yes,” I breathed, “touch me like I was yours.”

“You’re mine as long as we’re here, in this room,” he whispered, getting over me, rubbing the length of his cock between my buttocks.

“Y-yes… I’m yours, for now.”

“Taylor, I don’t think I can hold it anymore.”

“What do you want to do?”

“I want to fuck you.”

“Do it then.”

I felt his hands putting my thong aside and placing the tip of his manhood in my still closed hole. He started rubbing the tip on it, staining me with pre-cum. 

“Here it comes, Taylor,” he announced, trying to insert it slowly. Oh, how I had missed that feeling. That moment when I don’t know if it was going to enter with ease, or if it would be painful. “It’s too tight...” he muttered.

True, unfortunately. Even though the coffin-looking capsule that let me enter The Novus scanned every inch of my body, it couldn’t know that my ‘love orifice’ had already been trained before.

“Thrust it forcefully, I don’t care,” I said, groaning. “I have a pain endurance passive skill, so it’s fine.”

“No, I have a better idea.” He got off me and put something between my butt. It took me several seconds to realize he was licking my butthole.

“W-what are you doing?”

“I’m preparing you.”

“Oh, okay…” I moaned, wishing he could insert his whole tongue insi--whoah! He truly did it! “Incredible...”

He did not say a word, for his tongue was occupied moving in circles inside me. It was the first time someone had done that to me.

During my short time here in The Novus, I had tasted more new sexual experiences than in my last two years back on Earth.

“Oh, Charlie, I’m ready to receive you…”

“You won’t have to tell me twice,” he said, getting over me again. This time, the head of his dick entered easily.

The sensation of getting something inside me… My anus kissing and sucking his cock. I… I… LOVED IT!

“What are you waiting for, Charlie? Go deeper. Fill me more!” I just ended saying that word, as he thrust half of it. “Oh, f-fuck!”

His cock was barely an inch smaller than Steve’s and it was thinner, but it sure knew how to make me squeal.

“Taylor, your voice…”

“I know, I know!”

“N-no. Your voice sounds so lovely when I--” He groaned after feeling my asshole tightening.

Every time he pushed my hips forward, my erected Lady D. got pressed against the bed’s mattress. I could feel the thong’s fabric getting moister with every single thrust.

“Turn around, Taylor,” he muttered, and as soon as I did, he quickly put my thong aside, revealing my tiny dick compared to his. He then grabbed it and jerked me off while still penetrating me. “I’ll help you cum too. Let’s do it together.”

I dumbfoundedly stared at his large, manly hand doing me. That was a first too. I LOVED THIS GUY!

“Y-yes, Charlie, let’s cum together!”

“I’m not done with you yet, so wait a little longer,” he said, looking me in the eye, and I knew he really loved fucking me. Forget the lust potion. His gaze was the same as when we talked for the first time.

Charlie had taken an interest in me since then!

“Kiss me,” I pleaded, and he obliged. My Lady D. was rubbing against his abs at his every move. “Aww!”

“What? What is it? Did I hurt you?”

“N-no. I think you hit my prostate.”

“Oh... Is that… Is that good?”

“YES!”

“Um, I’m not so sure where it is…” he said while moving his dick at different angles. “Is it here?”

“G-gawd!”

He laughed out loud. “What kind of reaction was that? Okay, I know the drill now. Here it goes.”

He poked my prostate gland over and over again. My whole body trembled. My spine arched upwards. My fingers closed against the sheets. I would not last any longer. “I’m cumming, Charlie!”

“Yes, do it, Taylor! I’m cumming too! Your ass is getting tighter and tighter! It’s driving me crazy!”

I loved the way his dick twitched as he released a burst of cum inside me, while at the same time, my own covered my tummy.

Huh... Just after getting my orgasm, I remembered that Steve had rejected me half an hour ago.

Announcement

 

taylor like and subscribe banner

 

18