Chapter 7 – Jack’s First Time (R-18)
16.3k 8 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natalia caressed Jack's muscular thighs and she could imagine the explosive strength they possessed. She noticed an abnormality and asked, "Little hero, your legs and crotch are smooth like a girl's, hehe. Did you remove all the hair, you naughty boy?"

Jack flinched and answered awkwardly, "Eh, of course not, why would I do that? They started disappearing when I was in the forest…"

He didn't know, maybe it's a price that he paid for his strength. Thankfully he didn't become bald; which seemed to be a trend in his previous world.

"Hmmm, that's quite weird, but it adds its unique charm," she said as she slowly stroked his shaft.

"Let me show you what this big sister is capable of," she winked and stripped off her blouse. Her mounds wrapped in her bra jiggled with her movements.

Jack couldn't remove his sight from her huge melons which created a deep cleavage and his mouth became watery. She saw his lustful expression, smiled sensually, and unhooked her bra.

Jack watched it attentively without batting an eye as if he would be watching the greatest spectacle this world can offer. Soon enough, the milk mounds peeked from below her bra cups. The bra traced her boobs, pushing the soft skin, molding them in a sexy shape, for what seemed like an eternity, until a pink circle appeared. Now the two pink cherries also peeked out to see who they are going to serve today. And as soon as the bra got removed,

*Jiggle* *Jiggle*

*Gulp*

Oh, how he wished to be her bra! He could only gulp.

"Hehe!" Natalia giggled, supported her boobs in both of her palms and,

*Boing* *Boing*

This was too much for the virgin little Jack. Even more blood rushed into it to make it swell even further and it twitched in delight.

"Hehe, the little dragon is getting restless. Don't worry, big sister won't make you wait any longer," she wrapped his dick with her fleshy mounds.

Little Jack twitched again savoring the suppleness of the meat buns as they squished it all around. So Natalia began to move.

"Oh, this is amazing," he murmured.

"Hehe, that's not all," she lowered her head to put his peeking mushroom inside her mouth. Usually, her melons would swallow any stick they encountered. But they couldn't contain this exquisite cock which even peeked out his head from their grasp. So Natalia didn't leave it unserved and rolled her tongue with even more improved techniques.

Jack felt his penis melting inside her squishy mounds, her sucking mouth, and dancing, slippery tongue. Her saliva escaped her mouth, making its way down the flesh valley and making the tit job more slippery and pleasurable.

He closed his eyes as he drowned in pleasure and rested his hand on her silky head. It didn't take him long to climax in large amounts as he let out a groan.

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

Natalia wouldn't let go even a single drop of such a delicious meal, she hastily swallowed it down.

*Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp*

The strong and intoxicating manly smell of his seed stroked her nostrils. The hot, sweet and sour, viscous seed traveled slowly down her throat, arousing her body to its limit. Her heart pounded crazily and made her body hot like never before. She had endured the temptation until now, but she could no longer.

So she stood and pulled her skirt to show her sopping wet panties, "Look little hero, the little sister of this big sister cannot wait any longer. She quickly wants you inside.," she said in heavy breaths.

Jack saw her black panties soaked in her honey, which couldn't contain it so the trails ran down her thighs onto the floor. There he saw a puddle of her juices which made his blood churn.

As if that wasn't enough, Natalia's little sister also emitted a sweet womanly aroma to stimulate him even further. He couldn't wait any longer, he just had a wild urge to pounce on her, "Big sis, I can't hold on any longer…"

"Me too!" Natalia didn't waste time any further and quickly stripped her panties. Jack could see her honey trail connecting her flower to her panties. He finally could take a glimpse of a real pussy.

Jack was still sitting on the bed with his shirt on and his staff towering high like never before in anticipation.

Natalia lifted her skirt once more to give him access to the beautiful sight of her eager pink flower.

For the first time, Jack saw a real pussy. Natalia had a nicely trimmed bush which complimented her pink flower which was a bit puffed. He then saw her hand slide to her flower and her two fingers spread open her delicate petals to show a beautiful pink garden. His eyes opened wide, and his head began to spin.

"How is it"

"Wonderful!" he muttered.

"Wait a moment," she said and took out a small bottle of 'Sfinx' from her spatial pouch. It was an herbal mouth-cleaning liquid that does its job almost miraculously. Its effectiveness would even leave the toothpaste from modern earth to dust. She cleaned her mouth with it.

"First let's take out your shirt," she then said and directly pulled it out when he lifted his hands

Now she could properly see his strong abdominal muscles and his broad chest. She instinctively caressed his chiseled chest to feel the explosive strength stored inside. His chiseled abs were not symmetrical but weirdly shaped like a wriggling snake. It was obvious that they were developed and optimized for high agility without compromising strength.

This was the limit for them, so she climbed the bed with her knees which were now on either side of his thighs. She reached her hand to his hard rod and grabbed it to guide it to her cave.

Her perky milk bombs were too close to Jack's face and coupled with her inviting aroma, his face was naturally drawn to one of her nipples as he kneaded the other boob with his hand. He started sucking it greedily like a baby, his tongue circling her areola.

"Mmmm, ahh…" Natalia moaned and held his head with one hand as the other guided the head of his stick to the entrance of her cave.

Jack felt his tip touching something warm and soft. In no time, his penis slowly started entering something extremely soft, yet tight.

Natalia lowered her hips, her little sister slowly swallowed the mushroom, followed by its hard length. Her delighted walls wrapped around his shaft and asked it to quickly let out what is stored inside.

Jack's dick was tightly wrapped in a slippery and warm sensation which made his dick twitch vigorously and his cock melt. Soon, the heavenly sensation intensified as Natalia began to move.

"Ahhhnnnn… this is sooooo big!!! Mnnnn… I have never felt something this good before…" Natalia moaned in ecstasy. Both of her boobs were being pleasured by Jack's mouth and hand, so she clenched his hair tightly as she moved her hips.

Jack couldn't bear this heavenly sensation as lust clouded his mind. He supported her generous butt with his hands and started moving his hips by instinct. Now it truly reached her depths and kissed her last wall.

"Ahhhhhh…. Jack! It's reaching up to my wommbb. My mind is going blank!!! Mmmm…" She bit her lip in an effort to keep her sanity.

Jack still felt something lacking, his dick was still not fully inside. More than an inch of its base was unattended, but he knew this was her pussy's limit, he had already hit the wall.

With each of his thrusts poking her womb, her vaginal walls wrapped his shaft even tighter to squeeze out the milk.

*pah* *pah* *pah*

*squelch* squelch* squelch*

Obscene sounds resounded throughout the room and their pistoning didn't slow down in the slightest. Jack released her ever-hard nipple from his mouth just to switch to another one.

As he flicked it with his tongue, her pussy walls squirmed in response, so he continued teasing it. He gently scraped her hard nipple with his teeth to see what happens,

"Ahhh!!! Noooo… I am going crazy!" and the result was delightful.

So he pinched her other free nipple with his hand, resulting in her pussy releasing a large amount of juices, drenching his crotch.

Her melodious moans stimulated him even further as he approached his climax. His thrusts became vigorous as he couldn't wait any longer.

Natalia already opened her mouth wide open and threw her head behind to let out delightful moans.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! I'm c-comminggg!!!" she already reached her climax. This was the first time for her to reach her climax before her partner.

"My explosion is also approaching!"

"Yeeesss!!! Cum inside! I want it inside!" Natalia gave the green signal as she couldn't hold much longer.

Jack wouldn't make her wait and with a few last thrusts, he ejaculated in copious amounts directly into her depths.

"Ahhhhh!!! Eyaaaaa!!! Hah… hah…. What is thissss?" Natalia's body writhes and twitches uncontrollably with her strong orgasm. But it won't stop. Her stimulation won't stop. Something was wriggling inside her cave, just like a snake, making her orgasm even more strong and long.

Jack's cock was abnormal, it twitched weirdly, like vomiting of an anaconda resembling an earthworm!

Natalia writhed for the whole two minutes in her orgasmic bliss as she hugged his head tightly.

"Mmfff….  Mmnnnn!!!!" and let out muffled moans.

Jack also hugged her sensitive body to support it.

Natalia trembled for a few moments and Jack was ready to go once more!

136