Chapter 8 – Ploughing Natalia (R-18)
14.4k 8 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Natalia calmed down in a few minutes after her intense orgasm in Jack's strong arms. She enjoyed the comfortable feeling of his warm body, his big palms roaming on her sexy back, his strong manly smell, and his hard dick which filled her to the brim.

"Little hero, you are the first man to bring me to such an intense climax! It was amazing!" She whispered in his ear in a low voice.

And Jack was delighted to hear her praise. Who wouldn't be when they are praised for their ability to satisfy a woman? That's a matter of vanity and pride, Jack thought.

"Hehehe, you are as hard as ever!" Natalia giggled as his still hard dick twitched inside her.

"Don't tell me you are already done?!" Jack said mischievously, to which Natalia playfully replied, "Of course not! Do you think I am a weak woman?"

Jack smiled as a new excitement rushed through his body. According to the norm, a man must take the lead and dominate the woman under him. Until now, Natalia just played with him like a toy. But he won't let it happen once again.

"Let's see if you are!" he smirked as he stood up holding her, his dick still buried deep inside her. He lowered her on the bed while maintaining the connection they had.

He stared at her glistening face and her bewitching light brown eyes. He saw her glistening smooth neck as his mouth moved towards it to give it a good kiss. Then it moved upward to gently bite her earlobe.

"Mmmm!" She moaned in delight, her lips curled up. She wrapped her hands around his neck, her soft melons squashed against his sturdy chest. She slowly began to move her waist to give him a signal to move.

Jack started pumping slowly, and gradually increased his speed.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

His pounding got intense as he moved his waist back until a good length of his dick was outside, and thrust it back till her depths, scraping her womb. He continued such long pistoning.

"Mmm….Ahhhhh!!!!"

"Yes yes yes!!!"

"Right there…" Natalia could only moan in pleasure.

With his hard thrusts, Jack approached his climax as the stimulation of the missionary position was more intense than the previous sitting position.

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

He pushed his waist further as if trying to break her womb and hugged her tightly as he came.

"Ahhh!!! Nnnnn!!! Eeeeyaaa!!!!" Again, the same wriggling sensation assaulted Natalia's innards and she could no longer hold back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squirted as she curled her feet.

*Squirt* *Squirt* *Squirt*

She wasn't at the peak of her climax and wouldn't have cummed before him. But his wriggling cock stimulated her insides to make her reach her climax as if saying 'if I cum, you must follow.'

"Hah, hah, hah…" both of them panted heavily as sweat adorned their bodies as a testament to their hard work.

"Hah, why do you have such a weird cock, little hero? Why does it wriggle so much?" Natalia has never seen such cock. Jack's cock was too unusual. Though, it gave her a lot of pleasure, so she had no complaints.

Jack leaned back from her embrace to see her face and tilted his head with confusion written all over his face.

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever you cum, it wriggles like a snake stimulating me to the limit, leaving no choice but to cum," she explained.

Wriggle? Like a hentai tentacle? Jack shuddered to imagine the possibility as he hurriedly separated from her to see his little brother's condition. He didn't find any abnormality so he sighed in relief.

"Fufufu! You don't have to worry, nothing is wrong with your dick… it might just be special." Natalia consoled with a smile, "And besides, it only heightens the pleasure to the peak. Your dick is a lady killer, your future wives would be really happy!"

Jack again sighed in relief. Many unusual things had happened to his body in these six months. What if his penis got mutated into a wriggling tentacle? He had goosebumps with such thoughts.

"Phew, thanks."

"Hehe, are you done already?" she asked in jest.

"Who said? Get on your fours," he ordered as he grinned.

Natalia smiled and got in the doggy style. She turned her head to look at him and gave a seductive wink with a smile.

Jack could have a nice look at her naked gardens and her two jiggling fleshy mounds. He aligned his cock at her squishy entrance and held her soft waist. He carefully watched his dick slowly parting her wet, slippery pussy lips as he slowly pushed his hips.

In no time, more than half of his dick disappeared inside her slippery flower until it reached her end. Her squishy walls squeezed his shaft tightly once more, so he started pumping inside her.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

His strong waist hit her generous butt cheeks making sexy ripples. It was so arousing that he couldn't help his hand from slapping her butt.

*Pa!*

"Ahhnnn! Yes! Fuck me harder!! Mmmm…" She moaned in delight as her walls clenched his dick even more. She screamed what arouses men and satisfies their vanity.

Hearing her sexy moans, Jack's thrusting became even more savage. He pounded her like a beast. His thrusts gradually became wild, like an animal.

"Ahhh! So rough… eee I like it!"

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

His lust should have lessened after four ejaculations, but it only flared up. His pumping was even more ferocious than before.

Natalia rolled up her eyes in pleasure and her expression turned into ecstasy. She felt her limbs become weak, so she slumped down on her head.

Her waist was supported by Jack's strong arms as he thrusted vigorously and he came again after a few minutes.

*Splurt* *Splurt* *Splurt*

*Squirt* *Squirt* *Squirt*

As Jack ejaculated deep inside her, Natalia had to cum, she squirted a large amount of honey which dripped down on the bed sheets. Her limp body quivered uncontrollably.

As Jack loosened his grip on her waist, her slippery body escaped his grasp and slumped flatly on the bed, and with a *Pop* his dick popped out from her honey cave.

*Jiggle*

As her body slumped down, her generous butt cheeks jiggled with the jerk. Jack's hands unconsciously moved to her ass cheeks and started kneading them to his heart's content.

He groped both of them and parted them to see what lay inside the deep valley. There he saw her second pink garden which was too erotic. He had a sudden urge to devour it so he sat on her thighs and aligned his tip against her second entrance.

Natalia was currently panting heavily trying to recover from her orgasm. This was even more intense than her previous ones. So her body is more sensitive now.

She enjoyed his hands kneading her butt, but soon found his tip poking her second entrance.

"W-wait, let me rest a bit…" she pleaded.

But Jack didn't listen, or more like, he couldn't as lust clouded his mind. He slowly guided his already lubricated dick inside until her ass cheeks squished against his thighs.

Natalia's already sensitive body got stimulated again and she had another light orgasm *squirt*. His thick rod throbbed deep inside her butt, and she involuntarily gripped his dick with her cheeks.

Now, his length appeared to have truly disappeared inside her as her two mountains filled the gap. He leaned forward on her limp body and started thrusting heavily, his waist colliding on her plump butt cheeks.

*Pah* *Pah* *Pah* *Pah*

"Mmfff…. Aaaghhh… mmmm," Natalia let out muffled moans.

Jack felt her butt squeezing his entire length tightly and together with the fluffy sensation of her plump butt, he felt an entirely different pleasure than her pussy.

His mouth moved to her glistening neck and sucked on it. His movement speed gradually increased and he again came in copious amounts deep inside her asshole.

Natalia again had to squirt and her body squirmed uncontrollably beneath him. Her drool leaked out from her mouth and her eyes became watery with pleasure.

Jack let out loads and loads of his thick cum more than what he had come previously. He was now satisfied and calmed down.

But he didn't know what his cum would do to her body. The mutation has already started and it would soon make him pleasantly surprised.

123