Chapter 46 – The Freeloader
5.7k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It wasn’t exhaustion. It was the sweet feeling of love that flooded her heart, making her mind and body feel calm and content. A sense of comfort washed over her entire body to paint a relieved expression on her panting face.

And although the faint traces of her just subsided orgasm were still lingering in her occasionally twitching body, the fulfillment she felt due to the reliable embrace of Jack, his hard, pulsating dick plugging up her entire vagina, and his warm semen filling her stomach, were so comforting that she just fell asleep.

Jack was kissing Rita’s neck while massaging her squishy boobs from inside as he enjoyed the warmth of her squirming honey cave. 

He tried to entirely cover one of her round boobs with his palm just to realize that, although he could hold that globe of flesh by spreading the palm and fingers to its limits, the supple flesh still peeked out from the gaps as all of his five fingers sank in the soft flesh.

And the failure to do something had never felt so damn satisfying, he thought. If only she could produce milk… just the thought made him salivate as he gulped. Though he knew one thing, that if a woman had already lactated once in her life, she can lactate again with some stimulation.

Massaging supplemented by medications was what was used in his previous world for stimulating lactation. And although he doesn’t have medicines, he can surely try massaging. Who knows, his efforts might be paid off in the future?

Thinking this, his hand moved below one of her boobs and held the base of the flesh as if trying to milk it. And damn! What a wonderful sensation it was! No, rather, it was erotic. He then, by gently applying pressure, made milking motions.

He played like that with the both of them as if they belonged to him. Though it was true that they were made for him as he was her son. Half an hour passed like that until he felt satisfied.

The birds, by now, had already started chirping to welcome the new fresh morning. So Jack removed his dick from her cave, albeit reluctantly, and tidied up her clothes. 

And just as he arrived at her crotch to clean it with a cloth, the expected puddle of his semen wasn’t there. Even her pussy wasn’t leaking any white fluids. There were only her transparent womanly fluids.

Did it enter her womb and got locked inside? A question emerged in his mind and his dick twitched as if to nod in approval. So he cleaned her moist crotch with a cloth similar to a towel, and tidied her underwear, along with her skirt.

Though he didn’t notice Rita’s sweetly smiling face who had just woken up. To her surprise, she wasn’t feeling exhausted, instead, she felt invigorated. Even more energetic than yesterday. She pretended to be asleep anticipating his cute actions filled with affection until he was done and left the room.

The breakfast time arrived, and today, the atmosphere was a lot cheerful. The whole family had smiling faces, although everyone had their own reasons for it.

Jack smiled because he felt content, while Rita had to smile and act normally. Though the most cheerful among them was the brightly smiling Alban who had a relieved look on his face.

And so the father-son duo cracked jokes while they ate their breakfast, and with that, Rita’s worries also disappeared to some extent.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that your aunt and her whole family might come in a few days!” Rita said to Jack with a smile.

“Really? When?” Jack enthusiastically asked as he had heard her stories from Rita until now.

“Um, it takes around 5 to 7 days for a letter to reach there. And another 7 days for them to travel here. Also, they have that big business to handle… so can’t say for sure. Probably it would take 10 days from today.” Rita answered before adding, “...Maybe her whole family won’t be able to come.”

“Tsk, too bad, you won’t get to meet Mira this time!” Alban shook his head as he teased Jack with a cheeky smile, while Rita chuckled, “Hehe!” Though in the next moment she felt a pang of guilt recalling Mira.

“Huh?” Jack knew that Mira is his cousin, though he couldn’t understand the hidden meaning behind Alban’s words, so he just tilted his head. She would currently be at the capital, in the royal academy, so it was obvious that she wouldn’t be able to come.

“I wonder what she will do when she comes to know that you have returned,” Rita smiled wryly.

“Hm? Of course, she will jump in joy… Or she might even forget that, and just starts to run in this direction!?” Alban joked.

“Pff, hehehe!” Rita couldn’t hold her laughter, “You are making fun of her again?”

“What? I am stating the truth, considering how much she loves him...!” Alban said in a matter-of-factly tone, while Rita giggled again.

Jack felt a bit embarrassed as he made a wry smile and changed the subject, “And what is Aunt like?”

Before Rita could answer, Alban spat out a single word, “Troublesome!” to which she squinted her eyes, seemingly in anger.

“What? There are only a few people who Lord Hardy founds scary! And he found her the scariest among them all!”

Now Jack became curious, “Really? How so?”

“Aren’t you the one who is afraid of her the most?!” Rita said to Alban as she giggled.

...

*Knock* *Knock*

Rita then had to open the door to see who it was, and as she had expected, a very familiar woman barged inside carrying a big smile, “Rita, give me some flour, would you?” she said as her eyes darted all over the place in search of something… or someone?

“Where is Alban?” she couldn’t help asking.

Rita answered with a wry smile, “He is having breakfast…”

But before she could continue, “Oh my! You are looking a lot… beautiful…!? Your skin seems to be glowing today!” She made a playful smile to ask, “Come on, tell me already! What cosmetics have you been using until now to become so beautiful?” she asked pulling Rita’s cheeks and added, “Come on, for how long are you going to keep Alban to yourself? You should pity this ugly old lady once in a while!!”

“Okay, okay, would you like to join us for breakfast?” Rita smiled wryly as she shook her head. This was her usual banter so Rita just ignored her words.

“You changed the subject again? Anyways, I won’t be polite then, hehe!” she quickly answered and directly headed towards the kitchen. And although she showed not an ounce of shame, Rita just smiled.

Bertha was extremely shameless for a woman! A complete freeloader! Vegetables, groceries, and sometimes even food, she can arrange anything for free from the entire neighborhood. Yet almost no one could hate her. Most of them pitied her due to her circumstances.

Jack saw a familiar good looking mature woman standing at the entrance of the kitchen. Good looking because he had found almost everyone in this world to be at least good looking. Though she wasn’t as beautiful as his mother.

He knew her as she had come to meet him before. Her name was Bertha and apparently, she was his father’s childhood friend.

According to Rita, his father had proposed to this lady only to get rejected, though it was because she was already arranged to someone by her parents.

Bertha’s marital life couldn’t go well, and she was kicked out by her husband’s family because she couldn’t give birth to a child. While, she couldn’t stay with her own family for some reason, and came to this town in search of Alban.

Just to find out that Alban was already married. It was Alban’s time to reject her and he did. Though she didn’t give up and her efforts are still ongoing!

“Oh, Jack, I always forget that you have returned!” she said as she barged in.

“What are you doing here, freeloader?” Alban barked.

“I wonder who was the one who told me to come here anytime if I need anything?” she teasingly said.

“Uh, I don’t recall saying anything like that…” 

“Hehe, I see you are becoming more forgetful by the day…” she started approaching the chair near Alban to sit beside him. But her steps halted as she heard him say, “Where are you going? Didn’t you see an empty chair there?”

“Hump! You are no fun. I will sit with my cute Jack!” she turned, and sat beside Jack as she started talking trivial things with him.

Rita arrived and she gave her the breakfast, which she gobbled up like a beast. And their conversation came to Alban as Bertha said, “...Hehe, Alban was just a snotty kid back then!” Jack giggled while Alban barked from the side, “...stop making fun of me in front of him, will you?”

.

.

(Dear readers...

1. If I say that she is filling like her stomach is full, that means she just feels like that, and it's not actually happening!

2. Womb penetration is impossible in real life. It's the mutation that's allowing Jack.

3. I didn't explain a few things until now as I didn't want to dump a lot of info. They will eventually be explained, so stay tuned.)

49