Where Am I?
2k 20 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"" Normal speaking

() System

'' Thoughts

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

(Hello there host)

'Huh'

I look around at this unfamiliar place. Its so unfamiliar yet familiar.

'Where am I and who was that talking?'

(Let me introduce myself. I am your yandere system. The current world is DC and you have 12 women to find and conquer.

The first 6 are: Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Cheetah, And, ???.

The last one is a surprise.

Once you have successfully conquered these 6 women then you will get to know the other 6.

Also, you may go after other women besides the 6 named but you will have to do it with your own power.

If you have any more questions about the mission then you may ask the system)

I look at the message that popped up on black screen in front of me. I'm guessing its black to contrast the day light. I read it a few times over and then I completely discard it.

'I must really be going insane huh?'

I look around at the bustling roads with traffic and the sidewalk I'm on that also has traffic. I look at the people walking around me some on there phone some just walking straight almost none seem to acknowledge me and the one's that do just look away minding there own business even though I seem lost.

I don't seem to have my phone or wallet.

'This is really strange'

"Excuse me"

I stop a short pretty teen. She seems to be wearing a lot of makeup.

"Yes?" She seems pretty annoyed.

"Ummm What city is this?" I ask.

She looks at me like I'm an idiot and says "God, are you retarded? We're in Gotham city." She says and then promptly walks away quickly.

'Ouch no need to be so rude I just asked a question'

'Never mind that, she said that we're in Gotham city so does that mean that the so called "Yandere System" is telling the truth?'

'Oh yeah' I remember that I'm in the middle of the sidewalk and then I walk to the side out of peoples way. I move to this window where there's this giant flat screen tv showing the news.

'I guess this is a comic world because they almost always have this somewhere convenient.' I joke.

'Wait why am I so calm?' I ask myself.

Normally I'd be way more questioning and fidgety if I found out that I'm in a whole different world where there are beings that can destroy universes on a whim.

'Maybe its this system'

I look at the system page again and I re-read the whole thing.

'If what this says is true than I'm truly fucked.'

As a avid anime watcher, manga and novel reader. I know just how bad it could be if these women turned into true yanderes.

'Never mind Darkseid I'll be killed by one of them before I even hear of him.'

But that's if I even meet them.

The system said i can ask questions soo.

'System are they already yanderes or do I have to do somthing specific to make them yanderes?'

(Good question! No they are not yanderes yet, they will immediately become yanderes once they meet you.)

Shit

This is bad really bad.

'Wait system how will they react to this will they think they are being controlled or something?'

(Amazing question host but no they will deem it completely natural as if they were meant to be with you)

Ok that's good to know.

'How will the people around them act?'

(If they don't notice anything than nothing but if they start to notice something I don't know ; ) )

'Well shit i knew it was wishful thinking but couldn't you make them act as if nothing happened or somthing.'

(No)

Ok then.

'How bad is the yandere?'

( Extremely so. If I were to rate it out of 1-10 I'd rate it a 1000 though it is progression type. It'll start off at a 10 but if you show them any type of affection than they will go up quickly and absurdly)

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hhhhuuuuu" I breathe out.

I'm getting weird stares but I don't care not right now.

'Wil-' I get cut off by the system.

(Fate has aligned to give you a chance encounter with some of your yanderes!)

'Fate?! Encounter?! Some?!'

I immediately look around and see some of the hottest criminals walking together. I see a really hot red head in the middle of a hot blondie and a hot black haired girl. I already know who the red head is and its Poison Ivy. The blondie is Harley without any makeup. And the black haired must be Catwoman after prosses of elimination.

'Shit why are they here I need to get out of here.'

I turn around and try to run in the other direction but I hit someone chest and fall on my butt.

"Who do you think you are walking into someone like that?"

I look up and i see a big burly man with name brand T-shirt not hiding his ripped arms that are a bit too big that has a lot of tattoos. He's also bald and has sunglasses on.

'His arms look a bit unnatural.'

I get up and I apologies " I'm sorry I didn't see you there"

I try to walk away but he grabs my shoulder and pushes me back making me fall once again.

I look up and see him giving me a shit eating grin.

"Your just gonna hit me and walk off? I bought this shirt today and its 300$. You've gone and dirtied it shouldn't you reimburse me?"

'He's taking that shit right out of his ass'

"I'm sorry but I don't have any money on me right now." I quickly say.

I couldn't be less scared of him right now especially when there is 3 potential yanderes behind me that can easily kill him.

His grin quickly turns into a deep frown. He brings his arm back.

"DON'T LIE TO ME YOU FUCKER!!" He screams.

'Wow that switch was fast.'

As the fist almost hits me a hand comes and blocks it.

The thing that's scary is that the person holding his had doesn't even seem to acknowledge him as she stares into my eyes.

'Fuck Harley'

The guy seems offended by her not even looking at him.

"DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME YOU BITCH!!!" He says as he punches her in the face.

Her face only moves a bit which shocked both of us.

'Since when was she this strong?'

(All who are your yanderes will get a boost in strength when it comes to you.)

'SHIT'

She looks back at the man that is still in shock about her eating that hit and brings her free right hand back into a fist and punching him in the gut. As he falls over do to the pain she grips his head and brings her knee up and knees him in the head promptly knocking him out.

After she knocks him out she turns around and looks at me.

As she looks at me I notice other people looking in our direction.

'Fuck this is really bad'

I get up quickly and turn to run away. She still seems to be in a daze as I run.

Harley still in her daze quickly gets out of it and is about to chase him before a hand reaches out and grabs her.

"Harley you gathered too much attention we have to go."

She doesn't seem to notice and try's to get out of her grasp but she pulls back.

"Harley we have to go now!"

She looks back and sees her friend poison ivy. Looking back and seeing his back run around the corner her heart hurts and tears start to fall from her eyes.

"Harley, what's wrong?"

44