Kidnaping A Teen
1.5k 12 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It seems you know who I am but now... Who are you?" He asks intimidatingly.

'It's just one problem after the next FUCK!'

"How would you react if I say I'm John doe?" I ask Jokingly.

He narrows his eyes and says "Do you think I'm a joke to you?"

"I mean if a masked vigilante wearing a bat cosplay going around fighting crime isn't a joke then I don't know w-" I was trying to say but I quickly stopped

"Listen hear kid I'm not playing around either you talk or I'll make you talk." He says with narrowed eyes.

'He's hella intimidating.'

"Alright point taken" I say.

'What's the chance he'll hurt me to get information?'

(Low but that doesn't mean he won't use other ways.)

'What other ways?'

(Psychological mind games to name one.)

(Alright Roger but you need to go back to your conversation)

'Oh yeah'

I focus back and see Batman looking at me quizzically as if asking what I was doing.

"Oh sorry, Bman I kinda spaced out." I say.

"Don't call me Bman I'm Batman." He says sounding annoyed

'OMG He said the thing'

"Oh well, my name is Roger Steves." I say.

"..."

"..."

"Is that all your gonna say?" He asks.

"You asked who I was didn't you?" I ask back.

"Huhhhh" He sighs while putting his palm on his head.

He reaches for his utility belt while saying "I hate dealing with people like you."

'I know what he's about to do but I need to get one more quip in before he does it.'

"HEY, what do you mean by that?" I ask as he takes a dart and stabs it in my neck knocking me out not long after.

"God I hope he's not another Harley" Batman says under his breath.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 hours later in the Justice Leagues HQ-

"Are you sure - do that? - 17 -" Says ???.

'What the fuck happened.'

(Roger you were were knocked out and Wonderwoman is in the room and is officially a yandere.)

"Huh?" I say this out loud on accident gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"He's awake already so there's no need to argue anymore." Says a feminine voice.

Someone walks up to me and slaps my face a few times waking me up a bit more

"Hey, kid wake up." He says.

"There's no reason to hit the kid Batman." Says the feminine voice calmly but a bit domineeringly.

The man walks away and after a few seconds I got my bearings and the first thing I did was scan the room.

I'm in a well-lit room with almost nothing here but a table in front of me and 4 chairs on the opposite side of the table than mine with a door on the other side of the room I'm facing on the left and no windows.

I'm being tied to a plain metal chair.

I see 3 people in the chairs in front of me. The Flash AKA Barry Allen, Batman AKA Bruce Wane, and Superman AKA Clark Kent.

'I wonder where the feminine voice came from.'

"Wow is this how superheroes treat guests?" I ask jokingly.

"I'm sorry for the informality but we don't know if you might be a danger to us." Says a nice soothing voice from right next to me.

I quickly turn to my right to see Wonderwoman AKA Diana Prince smiling at me lovingly.

"Oh, Shit." I say as I jump causing me to almost fall on my back if not for Diana catching me.

"Isn't that a bit of an overreaction?" Asks Barry.

"Umm, I have venustraphobia?" I manage to say/ask still paying attention to my friendly little yandere.

That's a complete lie but I needed an excuse for how I may act to certain women so I had thought of this.

Everyone looked at me skeptically before Bruce said "That would explain why you ran so quickly from Harley."

No one took that for a defiant answer but they accepted it for now because they had more important questions to ask.

I feel something snaking up my right leg and when I look down I see a golden rope.

'Ugh the lasso of truth'

I look back at Diana and she just winked at me with a playful smile.

Bruce is the only one who seems to notice but he doesn't say anything about it

"Well the first question we should ask is who are you?" Asks Clark.

"My name is Roger Steves, I'm a 16-year-old high school student." I say.

"Where are you from" Asks Diana.

'There isn't New York in the DCU right?'

"I'm from New York." I say.

"Where is this New York?" Bruce asks.

"On earth." I say matter of factly.

Bruce looks deep I'm my eyes as if he could read my very soul.

"I'm sorry Bman but I'm not into that." I say.

That gets me a chuckle out of the flash but he gets quickly shut up by Bruce's glare.

"I told you not to call me that. I'm. Batman." Says Bruce.

"Alright, Bman I know." I say getting me a glare from him.

(Why are you acting like this with them they can very well just kill you and even if they don't kill they have been seen beating and crippling before, you should be more worried.)

'I know but who besides the joker can say that they trolled The Batman and as far as I'm concerned if they try to touch me the wrong way the powered-up yandere Wonderwoman just might kill them.'

(If that were to happen then that would be way worst than them beating you, you know that right.)

'Yes, yes I know.'

(Please Roger you need to be more serious for your own good.)

'Ok, I know, it's alright I'll be more serious then.'

"Never mind that how did you get here without any records. You just popped up out of nowhere." Asks Barry.

"Well to be completely honest (because I have to) I don't know. I went to sleep one day and the next thing I know I wake up in Gotham in the middle of a sidewalk." I say.

"Do you know where Harley Quinn and the women with her went?" Asks Bruce.

"Not at all." I say.

Barry yawns and says "Can we wrap this up he doesn't even know how he got here and it's 2 in the morning I want to sleep."

"He's right Batman there's no reason to pressure a kid and he couldn't lie so there's nothing we can do but believe him." Says Clark.

"Alright but Roger..." Bruce narrows his eyes at me. "This is not over"

"Alright no need to be dramatic can I go b-" I was cut off.

"No." Says Bruce.

"But I paid 110-" I was cut off again.

"I don't care you're staying at HQ." He says.

"I'll stay and watch over him" Diana suddenly says.

"Wonderwoman you don't have to I'll stay." Says Clark.

"It's alright go back to you your wife and I'll stay, besides I want to 'talk' to him more." She says looking at me suggestively.

'Am I about to get raped?'

No one seems to notice but Bruce again.

'I guess it's so out of her character to do anything of that sort that they just chalk it up to her being interested in where I come from or something.'

"Wonderwoman, can we talk in private?" Bruce asks.

"Is it important?" She asks.

"No, but-" He gets cut off.

"Then it can wait it's 2 we can talk later today." She says.

She takes her lasso off of me and unties me. Everyone gets up and I do the same.

'Wait'

I look at Diana.

"How tall are you?" I ask.

"5.9 Why do you ask?" She asks.

"I'm shorter than you?" I ask dazed.

"By about one inch yeah." She says.

I don't say anything else and flash gives me a sympathetic look.

"Well follow me." Diana says grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

I don't notice but when Diana passes Bruce she gives him a death glare and keeps walking forward and pulls me through the door leading me to a room.

Bruce flinches a little due to the sudden shift but he quickly regains composure and leaves after us.

Diana leads me to a room and tells me "There's already cloths in there so just put them on and get comfortable."

She leaves as I take off my clothes then put on the white shirt and black shorts that are a bit too big for me and lay down back first.

'Hey system'

(Yes Roger?)

'Is there any reward's for being with Diana?'

(Yes there is.

Have a conversation with a yandere* Rewards: Language mastery, 10k$ and an infinite pen)

'Ooo what is language mastery?'

(Language mastery: You now learn other languages 10x faster than normal, You can pick up on subtleties and hints in wordings easily, You speak more fluently and you can lead and manipulate a conversation easily)

'Wow, that's really good.'

The door opens to Diana wearing a white shirt and some black shorts.

'Wow where matching'

She brings her right hand up and her lasso extends to bind my arms by my side and my legs strait leaving my waist open.

She closes and locks the door then walks up to me on the bed.

"Um, Ms. Wonderwoman-" She cuts me off.

"Call me Diana~" She says seductively as she rubs just below my chest where the binding cuts off.

"Ok, Diana what are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing." Diana says as she climbs on the bed over me puts her right hand on my face and straddles my waist.

"You know this is rape right?" I ask.

"Oh no it's not I'm just curing your venustraphobia." she says as she leans down and kisses me.

The kiss had no tongue our lips just touched but it still got me horny. I start to get hard and she seems to notice because she starts to move her waist rocking it back and forth only making me harder.

She stops her kiss still rocking her hips and asks me "Do you want this?"

"Yes, I really really do." I say without missing a beat.

She smiles creepily wide with crazed eyes that seem to ooze love and lust.

'Fuck this stupid lasso.'

'Wait'

I look at her eyes again and they turn into bright pink hearts as she stares down at me.

'Welp there's no getting away from this so I might as well embrace it.'

33