Chapter 14
632 10 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously on DC Punisher

Rudra released a new list of victims, comprised of mostly “normal” people. Then he proceeds to restore Clayface, Killer Moth, and Firefly’s body, after which Rudra tortures them.

" And now on to the Main course. " 

Now:

" There will be 20 people, who will be participating in our main event but before that, there are 20 minor participants who have yet to receive their punishment. 

I will not bore you with their names so please look at their profile on the website. 

Now, without any further ado, let's get right to the punishment. "

*snap* 

Snapping his fingers, the screen proceeded divided into 20 different windows, all of which showed different scenes simultaneously. 

People were reading what the criminals had one, and they were disgusted, to say the least. 

They were all criminals from different gangs. 

The first person was suspended in the air with cables that were attached to the skin of his back. The thing is his skin was cut into 2 halves, while still connected to his body. The audience could see his flesh that were supposed to be hidden, but that was just the start of his painful reckoning. Above the criminal, there was a dripper, straight above the flesh of his back. Every few seconds green liquid would drop onto the criminal’s back, and if the smoke coming out every time it touched was an indicator then the liquid was a type of acid. 

The guy was from the Falcon Gang, at a pretty high position at that. He has committed a lot of crimes under his belt including drug smuggling, murder, forced prostitution and providing children for sexual intercourse to his high paying clients. 

He was in immense pain, everyone watching this could see that. They felt some measure pity for him. They were okay with Rudra killing these criminals and Villains, but the punishments didn’t have to be this brutal. 

Rudra knew everyone's doubts. Rudra knew it was the time to drop another bomb. 

" This is too brutal. His also a human being. Their death shouldn't be this brutal. This is inhumane. 

Are you having these kinds of questions in your mind now? Because I am, I mean how could I do this to a fellow human. Look at him, in how much pain he is in, I should probably just kill him with a bullet. Don't you think so?

But the thing is, am I? Am I brutal? Like, if what he has done to those kids is anything to go by then I am being tame, like a real softie. 

But what do I or You know of their pain? Let's ask someone who has experienced this pain. 

Now I am going to call the people who have gone through the pain that he has given. 

Now the victim's families or victims themselves will receive a notification on their screens and You will be connected to me. If you want to tell me what happens to you and if I am being too cruel then tell these people. But be warned that you will be connected via video call and your face will be known to everyone, even the gangs and police and they can come to your homes, you know what can happen. So, do you have the courage to come front and tell the audience what they had done to you and what you would like to do to them? “

Did you know that Humans are slaves to their emotions? You just need to tickle the right one and they will do whatever you want to. 

This is the formula that many celebrities use. First, they would earn fame and wealth by any means necessary, you might have seen many videos of actresses on the Internet doing sexual acts, ever wondered how those videos were recorded as they were in their rooms and how they leaked on the internet? In these videos, one person is already well settled and has everything they need, generally the male, ( A/N: Fuck fake feminism) and the other would be either be a struggling or new actress who wanted a big break and suddenly they are all over the news. After a few years, that actress or actor would start some good work and people would feel bad for what happened to them and how they treated them. Then you will forget about their past deeds and will treat them like a good celebrity. What happens is that the PR teams will target people's guilt, they will make them feel bad for how they treated them and boom, your image is cleaned. 

This is what Rudra was doing. He would ask people who just got to know about what happened to their children, and they would be in grief and anger at the people.

Tears are the most dangerous weapon in the world. ( a/n: Ask someone who has a GF) 

(E/n: I agree imagine a toddler with tears, that would make anyone panic)

Now just imagine a father crying for what happened to his daughter, a mother about what happened to her son, a brother about his sister. What do you think will happen? The people will get embarrassed for thinking of giving these people any mercy. 

Now Rudra just needs one guy to come forward to disrupt the current flow of the river. Did those people come forward? 

Everyone who got the notification pressed yes. 

Rudra connected to the first person. Her name was Olivia. She was the mother of a boy named Timmy. Timmy was 9 years old when he was kidnapped from the park, he was raped by people for 2 years and one day his fragile body couldn't take it. There were some videos saved as blackmail as the clients were quite highly positioned. Rudra has those videos, he sent those videos to Timmy’s family members. It might seem downright cruel of him, but they deserve to know, being told something and seeing something is different. Rudra obviously used his mind-enhancing power on them so that they could handle the grief, and he needed them for his plan. 

He needed to destroy the mentality of second chances from the people, that Batman has fed them, and it will take a toll on both him and people. But they need to go through this so that they can bring order to the world. 

The video connected; it showed Olivia crying, her eyes red. 

" So Mdm please tell these spineless bastards, what you have gone through." Rudra said with a sad tone which send the message, that he was not happy with what was going on. 

" *Sob* He… Hello, my name is Olivia. I am a mother of 3 or was, now only 2 children are alive. 

My eldest child Timmy would have been 14 years old today. 

Timmy was a very happy child with a lot of dreams. He would always say that one day he would become *Sob* that he will become rich and buy us a big house.

One day after coming from my shift, I took him to the park. *sob* I shouldn't *sob* I shouldn't have brought him there. I should have stayed home with my baby. 

Timmy had asked me for some ice cream, and I went to the ice cream stand for the *sob* ice cream. When I returned my son was not there, I was just gone for 5. I asked people around the area, but everyone told me they hadn’t seen anything. I had told the police and asked them to find him many times but there have been no results. It has been 5 years and today I found out what happened to him " 

She broke into tears as her husband tried to comfort her. The man also has red eyes from crying. 

After while, Olivia got a hold of herself. 

" Today we found out what happened to him. My son was kidnapped for prostitution. He was raped till death for 2 years. " and the bomb has been delivered. 

This time everyone gasped, and their hands covered their mouths. 

" How can you believe that? After all, it was something that I told you. " This was like a punch in Rudra's guts. He didn't want to do it but he had to. 

The thing is that Rudra's divinity of Justice has been taking a toll on him. He could feel the victims’ pain too so that he could pass the suitable judgement on people, and that's what he was doing. Imagine the mental fortitude to feel the pain of every victim of crime and still be able to work efficiently. Rudra might have limitless power, but he was still a human once and these things were really disturbing. 

Rudra has been feeling an anger that was more than enough to shake the world, he just wanted to kill everyone in the universe but he couldn't. No matter how much he wanted it will not be a viable solution to the problem. 

The reason he started from Earth was that it was the focus of the universe. Rudra had to start from here, because the ripple generated from the Earth will affect the whole universe. 

" You send us the videos. " The husband answered this time, broke him. He answered with such hatred that everyone flinched. 

" I am sorry for this rude question-answer session but if I didn't do it then these people would have just spat on your child's death and suffering. I am really sorry." Rudra said with his head down and this pierced everyone's heart.

They were angry at themselves for not understanding the severity of the crime and how it affected other people too. 

" Do you bastards still think that I am too cruel? Because if you think then sorry to say this but fuck you. I am not a hero. " Rudra said without any emotion and then pressed another button and this time a powder sprinkled on the gangster and his pain was multiplied. 

The powder was nothing more than itching powder. It was just the fact that its effects were dialed by a hundred and as such the guy's pain and touch sensitivity was dialed up to 100, It was unbearable. 

The guy screamed for 10 minutes nonstop. After that, he couldn't because his vocal cords broke from overuse. He died after half an hour. 

The thing was with this death Rudra shook people through the core. They were mortified at the crimes done by these criminals. They enjoyed his screams for a merciful death. 

Rudra specifically chose people who were involved in crimes, that were associated with children or r*pe. He also chose the crimes which were heinous in nature and police would never talk about them to the public cause it could be harmful to the safety of people in various ways. 

Only those who are at the top truly know the darkness of the world, as most often they are the source of it. Just imagine the reality of such darkness being presented to a normal civilian. What do you think will happen? Would it be fear, anger, and helplessness, or maybe every negative emotion there is that the citizen would feel. But now just imagine he is angry and asking questions about everything, he knows that something can be done, and he has decided that this is a do or die situation. What happens then? Revolution. 

After the death of the first one, another video started, it showed 35 people tied to walls. They all had some needles and tubes injected into their veins. 

They all started to open their eyes; they were shouting to be released but no voice came from their throats. Rudra looked toward the cameras with a cold stare. With a cold smirk on his face, Rudra pressed a button and some colorful liquid started to flow in the tubes and from the tubes, it entered the blood of the criminals.

The moment the liquid came in contact with their blood, those 35 people started to scream, acting like a fish out of water. 

The thing that was injected into their body was acid. Just acid. The acid burned their insides, starting from the blood, the veins, then the muscles and bones. It was hell for them, they kept begging to stop the torture.

Everyone saw what Rudra did, and this time there was no doubt or anything else. It was pure apathy for them. They knew these people's crimes. These crimes were not something to take lightly. For people as of this moment, they were criminals who got what they deserve. 

Every single one of them was involved in murder, robbery, money laundering, extortion, rape, forced prostitution, violence, drugs and much more. 

" So, my dear Gotham time for the event that every one of you was waiting for. 

But first, choose which one of these 16 people you want to know closely first. 

Edwin Peterson

Alberta Nicholson

Rosetta Hopkin's

Carol Goodwin

Carla Shields

Meredith Singleton

Cecelia Jordan

Emma Whitaker

Patti Adams

Dennis Mosley

Henry Ballard

Clint Patton

Jorge Stevens

Marc Graham

Cory Huffman

James Barton

And the voting starts now. " 

People started to vote on the names of people. They voted to know that it would decide someone's death. 

There is a reason why a bank likes it when you use a card instead of hard cash. When you spend more, using cash it hurts because you are physically giving away money, but the card will still stay with you. The same principle was applied by Rudra here. People who are deciding the life and death of people, but they are not pulling the trigger. That was the mistake Joker made during those ship incidents, he put the trigger in people's hands, and no one likes to pull the trigger. 

" So before the voting is finished, I have a little surprise for you guys too.

When I was going through these crimes, a thought stumbled in my mind. I am killing these criminals who were the reason for all those children's pain and deaths. 

But what about those Pedos that slept with the kids? Those Pedophiles too are guilty of the crime. They too needed to be punished, but not my kind of way. A simple death would be better for them. So I abducted those 500 bastards too, and I will not be giving them the deaths but someone else that you guys might know will be doing that.

So let's meet the executioner for those 500 bastards. " Rudra said and the video started to show a warehouse with a glass ceiling. There were a lot of people laying there, unconscious women and men alike. Suddenly a large horn sounded, and they started to awake. In 5 or so minutes everyone was awake and confused, they were talking with each other and trying to find the exit, and call the police but were unsuccessful in those endeavors. Then a large hologram started to play. It shows those people's names and their crimes of Pedophilia and then in the end there was one message " Let the retribution begin! ". 

Up in the sky of Gotham, a person on a hoverboard, looking down on those people. Receiving the message, the person jumped from the hoverboard to the glass roof, and from there he landed in the warehouse. 

The person wore a brown jacket over a red suit with a red mask. He had gun holsters strapped on his legs, and two katanas strapped to his back. 

He is Red Hood aka Jason Todd. Batman was mortified seeing Jason working with Rudra, he started to pray in his head " Please, don't be his executioner Jason. Please don't. " but God was on leave and the Devil was watching the show with popcorn in his hands. 

Jason took out a Katana from the sheath and cut three heads in a single sweep. The criminals started to scream and run, but Jason kept killing them. Their limbs flying everywhere with their heads, and just in 5 minutes Jason killed more than he could have ever imagined. But this much blood was not able to satisfy his thirst for vengeance.  

 

" So Gentleman and Gentle Ladies the results are here. 

  1. Carla Shields

  2. Alberta Nicholson

  3. Rosetta Hopkin's

  4. Clint Patton

  5. Edwin Peterson 

  6. Meredith Singleton

  7. Carol Goodwin

  8. Cecelia Jordan

  9. Emma Whitaker

  10. Patti Adams

  11. Dennis Mosley

  12. Henry Ballard

  13. Jorge Stevens

  14. Marc Graham

  15. Cory Huffman

  16. James Barton

So let's start. "

" Looks like Carla Shield is the winner! You guys can find her birth date and information like that on the internet, I will just move toward her crimes. 

Carla is an NGO worker. She has created an NGO which is made to help mental disable persons. Quite the effort people! But is that all? 

Well on the screens, you will find Carla's bank statements in various banks and this begs the question of how a woman who has devoted all her time to social service, and the betterment of society earned 12 million in a year. Her current net worth is around 70 million dollars. 

Even if I take all her inheritance, business investment and what not, even then it only amounts to 7 million dollars. 

So! My question is: How did she earn more than 10 times her wealth? 

Let me enlighten you. 

Organ harvesting from the mentally disabled. This is a list of 200 people that have been harvested in her NGO in the last 10 years. " Rudra showed a list of names and photos which had the victims’ general information. 

" Meaning 20 people per year are going missing every year and no one notices because they are cured in your eyes. 

Yes, this is what this bitch has been doing. She would show that the person is cured and is going to be released, but because they are orphans and homeless no one cares about them. 

And then there is prostitution. She would sell some of her patients to some rich people for a night. 

Yeah, forced labor and fund embezzlement are included. " 

  

The first bomb of the day was delivered. People have been thinking about what kind of Revelation Rudra would do but they didn't think the revelation would be so horrible. 

Carla was given some prestigious awards for the betterment of society not too long ago. 

She was a leading example of feminism, women empowerment and all that shit. She was an idol to many, and finding out that your idol was like this then it would break you. 

" Wow, shocking, isn't it? So, you guys were happy to give your children to this kind of person. Are these the fukin idols that you believe will save you? 

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THIS SCUM TO PROTECT YOU? 

These people who live behind a mask of good and prosperity but in reality, are parasites that are destroying your roots." 

The screen changed again and this time, it showed Carla tied to a table. Above the table was a mirror parallel to the table so that the person lying on the table could see themself. 

Various mechanical arms with different sizes of cutting blades attached to them came into the light. 

" You have amassed a large amount of wealth by harvesting other people's organs and destroying their lives. It's time that you feel how it is like to have your body parts cut and taken away from you. " Rudra's cold voice sounded in Carla's and other people's ears. 

The cutter blades started to rotate, while Rudra enhanced Carla's physique so that she could live through the torture, and doesn't die from the pain and blood loss. He also made sure to enhance her pain sensitivity. 

First were her fingers that were cut slowly, then her hands and legs. Every limb was cut into 50 pieces each. 

Then an arm cut her skin from her torso and the blades cut the bones and muscles. From there they pulled out her organs without any care. They just pulled them out. The room was stained in blood and her messed up organs like lungs, kidneys, stomach, etc. The heart was still there beating without any damage. 

Then Rudra's machine pulled out her facial skin and hair. Next the machine gouged out her eyes and finally her heart was crushed. 

" You see, I don't have time to do these punishments one by one while telling you guys their crimes. So just check the crimes on the website and the proof is also there, though I have some spicy news about your so-called police department to tell you.  

You see Senator Clint Patton and that Bank Director of Some bank, I provided the police with the proof of their crimes a week before and do you know what they did? Instead of arresting them these bastards started to investigate the person who provided them with the proof. 

Here you will find the video recording and the audio recording of what happened. " Rudra said dropping another bomb on people. 

Just imagine the person's anger, when everything that they believe turned out to be fake. 

But Rudra was not done yet. 

He showed the 15 people in different rooms. 

In one room the former Senator Henry Ballard and Women Rights activist Alberta Nicholson were together. 

Both of them have various charges against them, in the Senator's case: murder and corruption were the most prominent ones. Just saying the name of the crime was an understatement. These crimes were so heinous that people lost their appetite. In Nicholson's case: force prostitution, money laundering and much more. 

Rudra released a gas that was highly reactive with human skin and flesh in the chamber. It would melt the flesh and skin slowly the moment it made contact with the criminals. 

They both died screaming as their skin melted. 

In one room were various orphanage owners, movie producers, NGO founders, and real-estate investors. The difference was that they were not tied or unconscious. They heard everything and were trying to get out of there. 

Then they saw themselves on the screen and Rudra pressed a button and some powder was sprinkled on them. They all started to feel itchy and started to scratch. They kept scratching even when they were in pain, they scratched out their organs and were in constant pain. One woman scratched out her brain slowly. The pain that she felt was unimaginable. One guy scratched his stomach and one guy, his face. One woman scratched off her legs and they were still going on. 

They kept screaming and crying tears of blood, they wanted it to be over.  

One person who was involved in land scams and another person who was a bank director that helped him in his scam by hiding his slush funds. Both of their hands were stained with the blood of innocent people and the most dangerous thing they used legal methods to do their bidding. 

They made at least 2000 people homeless and took everything they had. But no one did anything. 

Rudra had a special punishment in mind for them. 

He took out 10 million worth 1 US Dollar notes and laced those notes with a chemical which upon entering the body causes extreme hunger and pain, slowly rot the insides of a human body. 

After that Rudra enhance both of those bastards hunger, and then he just watched the show. 

Both of them started to eat the notes. When they reached the 10,000 mark, their jaws started bleeding, but they couldn't stop themselves. Their stomachs couldn't handle more but the hunger was still there, so they kept eating. When they reached 11,000 marks, their teeth were broke. 

Their stomachs were already bulging, but they didn't stop. The chemical was working as their insides became a mess. 

They only lasted till 15,000 Dollars. 

" Stole billions of dollars couldn't even eat 20k " Rudra commented. 

" Now then Gentlemen and Gentle Ladies, please put your hands together for the former Police Commissioners of our GPD. " 

" One of them helped Falcon Gang to reach their current heights, and the other one helped Black mask. They helped them evade the law, they destroyed evidence. They continued sleeping while you knocked on the Police's door for help. Your children were burning in fire and these bastards warmed themselves from that very fire.  

These scums are rotten to their very core. 

They might have not killed someone directly but indirectly they are the reason for thousands of deaths. 

So let me ask again are you, okay with trusting you and your family's safety in their hands? Will you keep bowing your head in fear of eventual death? Or will you raise your head and say NO MORE. 

This is not a vendetta or a protest. This is the uprising of a new day and this is Vengence. Vengeance for our children who died because we kept our heads down. Our daughters, sisters, wives were raped and killed because of our cowardliness. Let's stop being cowards and raise our heads, let's fight for their honor and memory. Let's fight for a better tomorrow, let's raise our fists for our children! 

Let's make fear feel fear. Let's say " No more". 

Let us live for the first time.

We have seen that those that we trusted with our safety have betrayed us, the law is keeping murderers safe instead of punishing them. So, let's punish them ourselves. " Rudra said and everyone's hearts were set ablaze with a new passion. 

" I will not punish these 2 you will. I will be dropping them in front of the police station where most of you are now. Prove to yourself that you are not a coward. "

##################################

OMAKE

Rudra was ready with his main course when he felt someone trying to teleport to his location. Rudra was surprised because there were only 5 to 10 beings who were able to do this feat. 

Rudra used his omniscience and was surprised at the guests. 

" Hello, my dear friend. " A guy in a black tuxedo with a British accent looked like Tom Ellis and with him was a South African woman wearing black leather pants and a black crop top with a biker jacket. The woman had a body that would put any pornstar to shame. 

The man was one of the most handsome people Rudra ever saw both in his previous life and this. The man oozed confidence and testosterone. He was wearing a charming smile on his face which is more than enough to pierce a girl's heart. 

But the most notable thing about that man was 'desire'.  

Rudra knew who this guy was, and he quite liked this guy too. 

The person who teleported was the Lord of Hell, The Devil; Lucifer himself.

The moment Lucifer sayed the first word the time stops. Only Rudra and Lucifer were able to move. 

" Why are you here Lucifer? As far as I know, you are not allowed to interfere in my business in any way." Rudra said without any expression on his face. 

" Oh, I know, Daddy dearest made it pretty clear when he for the first time talked to all of his Archangels. 

I was quite surprised when I was summoned to Heaven by my father. Though Michael and Amenadiel were more surprised than I was. "   Lucifer said with a smile on his face. 

Rudra knew that Yahweh or Presence informed his sons’ and Angels to not mess with him in any way or the god himself will erase them. 

" So why are you here if not to interfere with my work?" Rudra asked as he was getting annoyed. 

" Are you kidding me now? Do you know how happy you have made me in just one day? 

You break people's will, you make them see the truth, you tortured people in a way that, made many of my torturers have a crush on you. I mean look at Maze she has been a mess since you started. Did you know when those poor souls were thrown into hell, my people were in awe of the methods that you used?  Those souls have been continuously screaming and my people haven't touched a single one of them. 

And oh my that screaming, that begging for mercy has broken even Maze's record. 

And about that Garuda, oh I have never seen Destiny so angry.

And take responsibility, Maze has destroyed my couch and is quite sore down there because of you. " Lucifer said with a charming voice. 

" Get to the point, I am busy right now. " Rudra said as he was getting angrier. 

" Well, I am here to enjoy the show. My favorite pastime is punishing the wicked after all and now that I have some competition in that regard, I wanted to take some notes to look better in front of my people as for Maze well for her it is like a porn show. So if you don't mind, we will be just watching you nothing more. I'll even erase our presence to not disturb you but allow me to enjoy the show. " Lucifer said his real motive while Rudra was checking with his omniscience if what Lucifer said was truthful or not.

Rudra allowed Lucifer to stay as even if Lucifer was planning something, then it was Presence's responsibility and looking at Lucifer still standing alive, he allowed it. 

Lucifer made a black throne-like chair while Maze made a black couch with their reality-warping powers. Maze bit her lips and winked at Rudra. Maze put the hand on her crotch and started to rub. 

( A/n: thank God. there was a call on my phone, I went too far with this. ) 

AFTER RUDRA WAS FINISHED

Lucifer's mouth was open, and he was staring at Rudra while Maze was a mess. She made quite the mess of that couch. 

" Come on handsome, let's have some fun. " Maze just jumped on Rudra. 

Rudra was somewhat stressed and so he gladly accepted. 

Lucifer knowing what was going to happen, quietly teleported himself away. 

Maze was not able to walk for 1 whole week. 

A/N: SO, INITIALLY I WAS PLANNING ON WRITING EVERYONE'S CRIMES AND HOW THEY USE LAW TO ESCAPE WHICH WOULD HAVE ADDED AT LEAST 3K MORE. BUT THEN I THOUGHT WHY THIS MUCH SCREEN TIME FOR SOME NOBODIES. 

ALSO, I WAS SO ABSORBED IN WRITING I ENDED UP INTRODUCING LUCIFER AND WAS READY TO WRITE A SEX SCENE I DON'T KNOW HOW I REACHED THAT POINT BUT LUCKILY A PHONE CALL SAVE ME. 

To read further ahead patreon.com/edgelord666

17