Chapter 7
2.1k 13 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She didn't waste any second this time. Before I could fully process how she managed to do this, my dick was being tortured again by her pelvis as she started grinding on top of me. I looked up and saw a strange hunger in her eyes. If anything, I wanted her to slow down a bit, already feeling overwhelmed. But the demon knew no limits.

"Huhuhu, look at you, we barely started," she said and grinned. "I can't believe you're really this quick..."

I didn't know how to react. Everything seemed too fast, metaphorically and literally.

"No, wait, slow down or I'll-" I tried stopping her, but the succubus paid no attention to me. Trying as hard as I could, I clutched my head and attempted to stop myself, but the sensation of a warm, dripping pussy was unbearable. She grinded on the shaft back and forth, breathing heavily, eyes wide open in anticipation and a wicked grin on her perfect mouth.
"Oh? Oh??" she kept asking with a fake innocence, concealing the smugness in her voice. "Are you...? Oh! Are you...?"
I couldn't take it anymore. It felt so good and yet also so pathetic to finish this early. I winced as I felt cum rushing out of my cock.

"Ha!" she faked her surprise too, and began giggling. "You're already...! How very... typical of you..."

I tried bearing the sense of lost pride as cum splashed on my stomach while the succubus waited for my orgasm to stop. She covered her mouth in a fake attempt to hide the smile while she laughed. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back from the pleasure. After a moment, I looked back at her through my grimacing eyes and saw for a split moment a grin of pure sadism, and a glint in her eyes that I can't describe. She must have realized my eyes weren't fully closed, because her expression changed almost instantaneously. It was quite unnerving to see, but I was too overwhelmed to feel creeped out.

She kept on sitting on me in silence, tilting her head to the side and putting her right index finger up to her mouth.

"Well, well, looks like you have no stamina...", she said and played with her lips. "That's... adorable..."

She smiled and proceeded to swirl my seed over my skin, picking it up and playing with it.

"I'm... I..." I tried coming up with something to explain myself, but I couldn't.
"Look here, this is how much you want me! All of this... But... You're..." she brought a string of cum hanging off her finger up to her face, going boss-eyed to look at it as it dangled in front of her nose. In a moment she sucked it in, slurping it down, and licked her lips. "... Not done yet!"
"Uh, no, I'm sorry, I'm-ah!" I felt a strange sensation go through my crotch. I remembered it from the night before.

The succubus started grinding on me again and I felt the same horniness return to me. I gasped.

"How are you... doing this?" I asked in disbelief. The succubus only chuckled in response.
"Now, I know you're very skittish and easy to startle..." she said and I felt a sense of something ominous incoming. I then felt something wrapping around my legs. "... But I don't want you wriggling around for this time."
"Wait, what are you- what?!" I yelped with surprise as I saw a black band, glowing with something that seemed like unholy energy, start wrapping itself, coiling like a snake, around my body. "Wait, no, no! No, I don't wan-"

The band made it all the way to my mouth and gagged me. The more I tried to get out of the bind, the tighter it felt, pressing against my skin. I panicked and tried thrashing about to get from under her, but it was all futile. Even though I struggled, I sensed I was wholly at the succubus's mercy.

"Now that you're all nicely wrapped up... Let's get some more... out of you..."

She once again positioned herself above me and made sure my dick was in the right position to enter her. With the same sense of greed and haste she lowered her hips, guiding me with her hand. Her pussy made me feel like I was on fire. She proceeded to ride me, smiling with an open mouth and eyeing me with satisfaction.

"What's that? You seem... scared?" she asked as her lips glided around my dick, every touch sending shivers down my spine. "Why though? Isn't this what you wanted?"

I tried denying very loudly, but - to her enthusiastic laughter - the only thing that came out was a muffled cry. I realized then and there that she was right yet again. I actually fantasized about this too, and the sense of shame mixed with a sense of intense satisfaction.

"Look at you," she mocked me as her ass kept on slamming down onto me. "You were so angry, so ready to give it to me..."

She moaned and then laughed again. Actually hearing her moan was so incredibly exciting I felt my eyes roll back for a moment.

It didn't take long for me to start feeling close to the edge again. I couldn't move, could barely breathe, and my moans were being stopped by some demonic gag. All I saw was this smug-looking demon, her ample breasts jiggling as she pumped my cock, and her beautiful green eyes and jet black hair... My thoughts stopped for a moment. I realized that her hair was actually a different color than the previous night. Could she change it like that? Before I could focus enough to actually start wondering, I felt a squeeze around my cock that I've never experienced before. It made my body seize up.

"Don't drift off now, I need you to... focus!" she said as she slammed down onto me with a twist of her torso. I was helpless, pulled over the edge yet again. My moan of pleasure sounded like a stifled whine. It was strangely exciting to not be able to move, feel powerless as her pussy urged all the cum inside me to come gushing out yet again. Knowing I couldn't do anything, unable to pretend, I simply gave in to the overwhelming pleasure.

I was almost wheezing. I couldn't tell how long it took for her to empty me out, but it felt very long. Sweat kept on dripping from me and onto the bedsheets and the succubus gave me a look of satisfaction as she looked down at thick cum flowing out of her.

"Good... Very good..." she pronounced slowly. "But I think we can do more."
"Nnnh!" I whined. I felt too tired and sensitive to go again. My cock was almost as if bruised, but she paid no attention to it.

In no time, she was bouncing yet again, looking with a triumphant grin at me. My semen was still flowing out of her, mixing with her juices and making a mess that splashed around. She hunched over, putting her hands on my shoulders and sped up much more than before. I grimaced and kept on whining from the intensity of the sensation, which was now unbearable. I felt lightheaded, the pleasure mixing with the pain. I was about to faint.

The succubus laughed out loud with glee. Her face was slowly changing, from satisfied to grinning to sadistic. She had a strange, animal-like look in her wide open eyes. I felt scared and exhausted and - puzzlingly - extremely aroused. My cock, which has already felt too much pleasure for the day, was at its limit. It was as if any further teasing would be debilitating for me, removing my ability to feel anything for a week, but I didn't go numb. The succubus's magic kept me experiencing the same sensation of being just about to cum all throughout. I winced and moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as I felt another orgasm incoming. I've never experienced anything like it before, my body just going from one exstasy to another.

"Oh, you're gonna do it for the third time?" she yelled out and laughed, then let out a long moan "Can we get a third...?"

Her moaning was ultimately what brought me over the edge. I groaned and my body started twitching. Another series of convulsions went through my dick and I felt like I was going to lose my mind. Even more cum came rushing out as the succubus laughed at me. My own hips started thrusting with a crazed fervor, my entire body was under her spell.

When the convulsions stopped, she slowly lifted herself off of me, and I felt an extreme exhaustion wash over me. The ropes tying me up loosened up and I was left, lying spread-eagle, wheezing, trying desperately to catch some breath.

"Well, that was fun," she announced with a smirk. "You're not a marathon runner, that's for sure. But... as long as I get what I want..."

She patted me on the cheek. "Be good now and rest. We'll get to better stuff."

I couldn't react even though I wanted to.

"Can you... Not be like that?" I said in between catching my breath.
"Hmm?" her voice seemed to start changing its tone.
"You're..." I paused as the frustration I felt before we began came back. People around me treated me with this condescension and it was really getting to me. "You're just a bit too bossy, I-"
"I don't care," the succubus cut me off, placing her finger on my mouth in a "be quiet" gesture. "You called me here, remember? You and I are here because you wanted it."
"Yes, but I don't want you to throw me around and tie me up! Look, I know that's what I fantasized but, I- AH!"

The succubus swung her hand and I felt a sudden pain in my chest. Looking down I noticed she'd ripped through my shirt with her fingernails. Red liquid was making streaks on the material. I was wide-eyed in shock. I felt her grab my face and bring it up to look at her as she came up close.

"You're worried," she announced with a hint of compassion and caring that started quickly changing into a heartless monotone. "You worry too much... You need to let go of all that stress... I'm here to make you feel good, so focus on that. Alright?"

The smile she gave me at that moment was warm, as if her gaze itself was caressing me, but in the context it made it feel all the more ominous. She kept on looking at me with a sense of infatuation for a few moments more. The lush green of her eyes was so calming and her expression so reassuring, I started doubting my own thoughts.

"... Now rest... Our fun is only beginning," she announced, then kissed me, got up and then off the bed.
"Wait," I moaned. "Can you at least tell me your name? Or when will I see you again...?"

The succubus didn't bother answering. "You will see me soon..." She went through the door and even though I tried following her with my sight, she seemed to vanish into thin air. I was left, slightly shaken and exhausted, sweat dripping down all of my body, to rest on my bed.

34